Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive (2957 Views)

10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names / Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Naijabazegist(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
33-year-old Kwame McSolomon bagged first class degree when he was 24 years old and resort to hawking second-hand clothes to keep body and soul together as he was unable to get a job.

Not minding his parents' humble background, he struggled through school to graduate with first-class from the university.

Kwame completed his senior high school when he was 20 years old before he gained admission into the University of Education, Winneba, Ghana, where he was awarded a first-class degree in Bachelor of Science Management Education.

He has made several attempts to secure a job but.........
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2022/01/man-who-bagged-first-class-at-24-now-33.html

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is serious, what a shameless country.May this publicity open unlimited doors for him.My love for academically brilliant guys is on another level and not some Kriss216 and his likes that we have around on this forum that they don't even know how to go about their way with ordinary quadratic equation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by doggedfighter(f): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by NoahHadNoArk: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
A brain that can't use the internet to make money......... Is that one a brain?!? smiley

Who school epp?!?
Abeg shift jhoor grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Haakeem(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is a great turn down for the upcoming youth that want to further their education.
School na sc**!
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
A brain that can't use the internet to make money......... Is that one a brain?!? smiley

Who school epp?!?
Abeg shift jhoor grin
Carry your yahoo komot for here, not everyone wants to go into yahoo like you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by abouzaid: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
The time spent learning in a university could have been better used learning a trade/skill. University education is mostly a scam in Nigeria/Africa.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by uchaymart(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
abouzaid:
The time spent learning in a university could have been better used learning a trade/skill. University education is mostly a scam in Nigeria.

did you read through before commenting at all? does Kwame sound to you like Nigerian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by shigishege: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is serious, what a shameless country.May this publicity open unlimited doors for him.My love for academically brilliant guys is on another level and not some Kriss216 and his likes that we have around on this forum that they don't even know how to go about their way with ordinary quadratic equation.
at any slightest topic you guys will quickly insult your Nation. I don't even understand your problem, wether you giys are naturally senseless or you intentionally refuse to think right.

Now back to that issue above, can you tell me that in America it's all thier school graduates that are employed by the government??

When you go to school think about what you can do to be your own boss. Though I'm is doing this one now selling cloths which is ridiculous for aomeone who go to school but himself made mistake investing only on formal education.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
shigishege:
at any slightest topic you guys will quickly insult your Nation. I don't even understand your problem, wether you giys are naturally senseless or you intentionally refuse to think right.

Now back to that issue above, can you tell me that in America it's all thier school graduates that are employed by the government??

When you go to school think about what you can do to be your own boss. Though I'm is doing this one now selling cloths which is ridiculous for aomeone who go to school but himself made mistake investing only on formal education.
You didn't read,he's Ghanian and you know Ghana is a useless country

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by abouzaid: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
uchaymart:

did you read through before commenting at all? does Kwame sound to you like Nigerian?
i was expecting a smart ass to write what you wrote above, my post is meant for Nigerians. Plain and simple.
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Carry your yahoo komot for here, not everyone wants to go into yahoo like you
You this drugged addict, I'm sure all ur unfortunate lovers must have died from ingesting ur pussy juice

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Polynek(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chaaaii wishing Him the best in life
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by mytime24(f): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Life is'nt fair angry
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by eteebanky1: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
why are you now telling us.......his life, his choice
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Kutunban: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
He wasn't well educated, Having a first class shows you have superior knowledge except he got it through the backdoor. Superior knowledge makes you valuable, the certificate is just an affirmation to those who sort for your knowledge to know before allowing you put it to work in their organization. It's sad that we always get to read things like these in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Generalwoodz(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Who school epp?!?
Abeg shift jhoor grin
tell me what you do online..pls
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by NoahHadNoArk: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Generalwoodz:
tell me what you do online..pls
What else........

Chat on WhatsApp and Facebook of course grin
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by ProfAmaben(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

Your writeup no follow. So because someone can cram and pass exams means he's a good problem solver? First class in what field to be exact? It's an irrelevant field if you ask me.
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by talk2hb1(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2022
He is a Hustler
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Kobicove(m): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2022
This story is depressing sad
Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Iyaebe:

Trouble dey sleep yana go wake am.

Re: Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive by Generalwoodz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

What else........

Chat on WhatsApp and Facebook of course grin
grin grin Because you're mark Zuckerberg's Aunty right? Tell me just the tip tongue

(1) (Reply)

Actress Judy Austin Shares Video Of Herself And Yul Edochie In Bedroom Moments / Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing / PHOTOS : Meet 59-year-old Thai Woman With The BIGGEST HANDS In The World !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.