Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

If You Were Born In January, You Might Share A Birthday With These Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Born In January, You Might Share A Birthday With These Celebrities (368 Views)

“my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Born In January, You Might Share A Birthday With These Celebrities by 0Tolukay0: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
January is the first month of the year and it holds a lot of birthdays for different people around the world. Some of the people celebrating their birthdays in this month include popular Nigerian celebrities and in this article we will be taking a look at 5 of them.

(1) Mercy Aigbe

Mercy Aigbe is a well known Nigerian actress who mostly stars in Yoruba movies. The movie star celebrates her birthday on the first day of every year as she was born on the 1st of January, 1978.

(2) Bella Shmurda

Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed or as he’s popularly known, Bella Shmurda is a singer and a songwriter. The artist was born on the 27th of January, 1997.
Click link below to see more
https://humornstuff.com/5-nigerian-celebrities-born-in-january/

(1) (Reply)

Giving Beautiful Girls Condoms For Valentine At Kaduna Buy And Sell Festival / Meet 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Stay Away Social Media / I Can Make You Scream My Name Viral Tiktok Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.