Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:11 PM

Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) (1608 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) / The Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: Poland 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Multiplier7(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
How can we avert this prophecy about our loving Super Eagles because it seems all the Prophet's prophecies released have been happening!

Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Multiplier7(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Especially the part about over confidence at our knock out stages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Slayar: 8:41am On Jan 16, 2022
I will stake heavily on Liverpool vs Inter
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by paulolee(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2022
omor....see tips for high stakers like me....mk i go bet dose UCL games abeeg BT wetin concern pastor with football tinz?
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Multiplier7(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2022
These two men up there na comedians
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Hublot1: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ghana are close to the cup indeed
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Icon4s(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Barryseal: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2022
This prophecy enter.. Hahaha
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by joceey(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Multiplier7:
Especially the part about over confidence at our knock out stages

Op what did he say about the Barclay's cup I like to know pls post the remain thank u
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Multiplier7(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
joceey:

Op what did he say about the Barclay's cup I like to know pls post the remain thank u

He said the team to win the Premiere League is between Liverpool and Manchester City
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Multiplier7(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
joceey:

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by joceey(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Multiplier7:

Thanks bro, did u know another of his prophecy came to pass today about Guinea not qualifing
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Multiplier7(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
joceey:

Thanks bro, did u know another of his prophecy came to pass today about Guinea not qualifing

See eeh!

I downloaded the whole prophecy and am checking them one by one..All of them since beginning of this January coming to pass

The man is really a prophet and I celebrate him!

Starting from Nnamdi Kanu lawyer issues earlier to people rejecting Tinubu...very accurate

He said a whole lot....even about Gold prices going up and again oil prices going down...discovery of oil in the Northern part of the Country and also in some states.

He said this Buhari government that another protest will erupt between students ant the police..a whole lot...so let's wait for it
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Multiplier7(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
joceey:

From his Prophecy, it's likely Ivory Coast that will win this year's AFCON...mark it

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by joceey(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Multiplier7:

See eeh!

I downloaded the whole prophecy and am checking them one by one..All of them since beginning of this January coming to pass

The man is really a prophet and I celebrate him!

Starting from Nnamdi Kanu lawyer issues earlier to people rejecting Tinubu...very accurate

He said a whole lot....even about Gold prices going up and again oil prices going down...discovery of oil in the Northern part of the Country and also in some states.

He said this Buhari government that another protest will erupt between students ant the police..a whole lot...so let's wait for it

Pls where can I download them from or can u send it to my email pls?
Re: Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) by Multiplier7(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
joceey:

Pls where can I download them from or can u send it to my email pls?

Search it on google pls...its all there okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian And Bokina Faso. (FINAL CAF). Who Will Win ? / Image Of An Arsenal Fan Trying To Kill Himself / Happy Birth Day Jos'e Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.