Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 (38903 Views)

Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Buhari, Atiku Shouldn’t Contest Presidency In 2019 – Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Emperor5(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2022
I guess he wasn't the one handling his social media accounts
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Ebookherbs(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2022
yul edochie can be the next Nigerian president if he consult emekachainz for partnership...
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by olatuns2017: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2022
sfinkzslot:
If na with PDP make he forget

Igbos and PDP bread and ewa agoyin
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Tennessee85: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu should tell us why he ordered for the massacre of Nigerians at Lekki tollgate.
So, it's no longer Buhari or Sanwo-olu that ordered so-called "massacre" but now Tinubu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Jostoman: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2022
sfinkzslot:
If na with PDP make he forget
so it is your devilish party called APC you want him to come and contest?

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by GeneralOjukwu: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2022
I have a polite question ...

Why do Igbos rush to be deputies for Hausa/Fulani and never aspire to be Number 1?

This asslicking is so nauseating.

How can I support an Igbo man to be President when not a single one is brave enough to present himself

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by kmaster007: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2022
Com again
GoodHardDick:
Peter obi is by far better than tinubu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Jostoman: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Tennessee85:
So, it's no longer Buhari or Sanwo-olu that ordered so-called "massacre" but now Tinubu?
all of them collaborate
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2022
Baba always forming saint.....he doesn't have money grin
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Tennessee85: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2022
Tap0lane:
Why can't this criminal take from the quarter of a billion he was caught in Lagos with or the over $5M he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account overseas ?

Or the fool think we are all foolish n gullible like the lunatcs from his tribe.
This is the same utterly corrupt scumbag the Eboes are packaging for us while shouting endlessly about Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Tennessee85: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Investigative:

Tinubu urchins no stone thrown at Peter obi can never make him dirty
Now tell us any business your drug master has
Obi Pandora is a common thief and mass murderer of Awkuzu youths. He's also a tribalistic scumbag who deported Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi "destitutes" to their state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Victorclean1: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Thank you Peter Obi for developing Anambra State. Thanks a lot even though am not from Anambra.

The mantle is now on Charles Soludo. Forward ever, backward never. No god father , no reason for failure.

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Tennessee85: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Bettykeys:

You mean same irrelevant Pandora Obituary ?

You children of bitterness are trying so hard to conceal this man's corruptions and atrocities while living no stone unturned to blackmail our own leaders.
You people need to conduct research on why every political parties are avoiding your people like plague
As far as other regions is concern. Mr Pandora
Obituary is a fraud
Thanks for digging this out jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Benchilwell: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Lordd22:
Obi pandora is a big thief even compare to tinubu
diz your lie carry belle, even a small pikin dey born today knows that!

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Bastardlyrich: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Very funny.

Ojukwu and Kanu who chestbeat and then ran away in their wives skirts at the first sign of trouble must be Afonja.

Go back to school to learn that cowardice isn't bravery.

PS - keep denying your Igbo identity to claim SS. We all know una.
I'm proudly ijaw everytime and anytime.and no matter your propaganda I will never hate Igbo because what they are fighting for we benefit us in ss.
But I asked you a simple question.
Why is it that everytribe thinks afonjas are kowards,unrealizable, bacjstabbers,betrayalls,dieves and ritualist.
Remember ss/se will never vote for a Yoruba Muslim. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by kenex4ever(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Like I said, Obi Pandora is just a pretender and a worthless common criminal. His mates are strategically campaigning to the grassroots, he is wasting his time away on Twitter. Such an unserious politician.

He will always say he has no money and next time we see him having Pandora companies all about.

He has no balls and knows he won’t even make the 8th position in PDP primaries so he is waiting patiently till Atiku declares so he can deputize him as usual.

Before he show face, he should tell us why he sponsored the massacre of his people in Awkusu.
Very lame write up.

U clearly dont even understand the pandora issue, yours is to open ur bigoted mouth to type obipandora.

Your type clearly has searched for any dirt on PO but u couldnt find any. Now u are clinging on erroneous publication by pandora papers that was attributing huge amount to PO as his worth. Obi already gave u and ur lots an assignment, if u can find above 15% of the amount the amount pandora said he's worth anywhere in the world take it.

EFCC should have looked into the case and found possibly found that there is no case there because Obi sought the advice of world class legal practitioners b4 making his business decisions unlike ur van carrying okpolo eyed master.

As usual, PO may or may not contest, even if he contest and lose, it will be a loss for Nigeria because if we are sane in this country only people like Peter Obi, Gov of AfDB, Okonjo Iweala and Osibanjo etc should be condidered for presidency in the south, IMO.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu supporters are trying to throw portor portor at Peter obi and see if it will stick.

Bastards supporting a chronic kleptomaniac.

Millions of Nigerians don't have una time now.

We are waiting for Peter obi to declare first and we will match you guys propaganda for propganda.

Useless sycophants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by GeneralOjukwu: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm proudly ijaw everytime and anytime.and no matter your propaganda I will never hate Igbo because what they are fighting for we benefit us in ss.
But I asked you a simple question.
Why is it that everytribe thinks afonjas are kowards,unrealizable, bacjstabbers,betrayalls,dieves and ritualist.
Remember ss/se will never vote for a Yoruba Muslim. grin grin grin

I answered nah.

Shebi Ojukwu and Kanu are Afonja. You can rant all you want. We all know yeebos are such cowards that they hide their identities. That's how bad it is.

I am 100% sure you are wearing your wife's skirts right now and facing Abidjan because you are shivering reading my comment grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2022
The only thing that's giving this hopeless tinubu supporters shoulder padding is the uneducated votes in the North that they feel is in their corner.

They know none of their candidates can stand Peter Obi in southern Nigeria.

The south is too smart for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by emmykk(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
is tinubu d governor?
Is he a commander in d army?

If only u know he's a private citizen like u n all this bullshit won't fly

I don't like him but I don't understand d way u are playing your own politics,d energy u use in trying to pull him down can b used in promoting your own candidate

Tinubu is not governor but the governor takes directives from the govenor

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Like I said, Obi Pandora is just a pretender and a worthless common criminal. His mates are strategically campaigning to the grassroots, he is wasting his time away on Twitter. Such an unserious politician.

He will always say he has no money and next time we see him having Pandora companies all about.

He has no balls and knows he won’t even make the 8th position in PDP primaries so he is waiting patiently till Atiku declares so he can deputize him as usual.

Before he show face, he should tell us why he sponsored the massacre of his people in Awkusu.
which they don't care or talk about online.... Dem niggers r sly asf
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by obidr(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

AFONJA....LEAVE PETER OBI ALONE. HE CAN NEVER BE AS CORRUPT AS TINUBU IN A MILLION YEARS. MAYB YOUR LIFE REMAINNTHE WAY TINUBU HAS HANDLED LAGOS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu should tell us why he ordered for the massacre of Nigerians at Lekki tollgate.

have you asked Peter Obi and Obiano why they release OC SARS James Nwafor who singlehandedly threw many igbo in Oyi River, you igbo won't cease to amuse me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Penguin2:

@ Akwusu the cops where evident.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by DabuIIIT: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Typical afonja.....
Southern abomination

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Foolishbuhari: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Everyday on this platform, you're spewing hate against Peter Obi. See no go die for this man matter o... To even think it's the lifeless, drug-dealing - thieving tifnubu you're supporting! Hahaha

We dey wait una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2022
obidr:

AFONJA....LEAVE PETER OBI ALONE. HE CAN NEVER BE AS CORRUPT AS TINUBU IN A MILLION YEARS. MAYB YOUR LIFE REMAINNTHE WAY TINUBU HAS HANDLED LAGOS.

mechionu Peter Obi is a thief let him be deceiving you with he doesn't still a dime, he's just a stingy thief. there is nothing special about the China advocate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by warlordd(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Obi is a rogue and yet very stingy. A big pretender who does not want to spend one kobo from his stolen billions and always ready to serve Atiku another Fulani man. What a shame!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Oya tell me to come out and contest against him.

GoodHardDick:
Peter obi is by far better than tinubu grin
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2022
obidr:

Even when the APC machinery were lanmbasting atiku for corruption in 2019, they had the common sense to stay far from Peter obi.

What is clean cannot be stained.
Even in Northern Twitter circles, they will never accuse obi of corruption.

Their only grouse is that he is an Igbo man and he deported people.

But the afonja group of abobaku did not get the memo.

Trying to stain what cannot be stained.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2022
If you're not a Zombie, I expect you to grab that joke of court case and take it very serious because that is what will be happening! And this terrorist govt regime continues.. Expect NEXT LEVEL 3.0 Fully Upgraded! grin
Re: Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 by DabuIIIT: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

I answered nah.

Shebi Ojukwu and Kanu are Afonja. You can rant all you want. We all know yeebos are such cowards that they hide their identities. That's how bad it is.

I am 100% sure you are wearing your wife's skirts right now and facing Abidjan because you are shivering reading my comment
Easy to spot a loser.. everyone else who doesn't share what their amala for brains churns out and they tag you Igbo by force..very insecure hopeless low self esteem people grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.