Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up (20127 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by CallMeDrino: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Nollywood actress and producer, Ruth Kadiri has added crucial points to the ‘national’ relationship jotter as she pens down a word of advice to ladies especially those who have freshly come out of a failed relationship, Igbere TV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, Ruth Kadiri advised ladies to eschew saying or thinking about where they will start from as she warns that it should never come out of their mouth but rather they should continue from where they are and they will be alright.

She urged them to stop trying to replace their ex-lovers as what is gone is gone and they should trust themselves to make better choices and make corrections from your initial error.

Ruth advised those who have not healed to give themselves time to and trust in their destiny that love will find them. Her post garnered mixed responses from Instagram users.

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Anigreat: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2022
shocked

What is gone is gone, but the techniques and ways the ex used when smashing the succulent wet pussy can never be forgotten soon.

My ex is now married, but believe me, if I want to smash her now , she'll be so willing to give it to me and thank me even after the smashing. But I am a God fearing type, I don't want to trespass as that is unpardonable offense and a big sin in the eyes of the Almighty.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by chatinent: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2022
But we don trust in ourselves, we don trust in our destiny, wetin we still dey see na can you do me a favour.

13 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by dudusky007(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2022
If dem no replace the idiot, wetin person go come do? Well psen break up with u, no think am...just find better native soup with fresh fish eat..u go see say na hungry dey do you not heartbreak

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2022
In a relationship, never trust people who still communicate with their ex!!! There's a very high probability that they will most definitely go back to him or her when the opportunity knocks. angry

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by insidelife22(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2022
so you don't know one good turn deserves another.
babe wey you dey harmmer wella no fit leave you even after breakup

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by ObaKlaz: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Dated a shawty back then. One year and six months. Turned out she was bipolar. Too much drama for me to handle, so I walked away for the sake of my own sanity. Barely a month afterwards, bih was splashing PDA pics of her & one niggah on IG & FB, with all those stupid female captions. Only thangs bih didn't post were her sex tapes with the guy. Like, the aim was to 'pepper' me. About 2 months after, bih started dropping motivational quotes & 'girlpower' stuff - I knew there was trouble in paradise. Next, she wiped off pics of the niggah (just as she did to me) cheesy I put up with her sh!t for a year & half (& that was 'cos her sex game was on a whole 'nother level! cheesy) New niggah barely lasted 2 months with her stanky attitude. And it was on to the next for her. No time for sober reflections, no time to heal before hopping to the next D.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by matrix199(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

What is gone is gone, but the techniques and ways the ex used when smashing the succulent wet pussy can never be forgotten soon.

My ex is now married, but believe me, if I want to smash her now , she'll be so willing to give it to me and thank me even after the smashing. But I am a God fearing type, I don't want to trespass as that is unpardonable offense and a big sin in the eyes of the Almighty.
Your sexual narcissism is misplaced. Your assumption that she settled for less may be wrong. Her new man might just make her realise you were a toddler in the act of s*x.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by dacblogger: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

That is what Exes always thinks...
My ex keeps saying that to me... That he doesn't like meeting up whenever he comes to my state because I'm married and don't want me to do something bad not knowing that I learnt after marrying my husband that my ex is not good at sex grin grin

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by dacblogger: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2022
matrix199:
Your sexual narcissism is misplaced. Your assumption that she settled for less may be wrong. Her new man might just make her realise you were a toddler in the act of Bleep.
No mind the small boy...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by blinking001(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2022
As a man, they are better things to do with your time and resources than taking women seriously. Take women serious at your own peril

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by BigDawsNet: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Learn to manage ur Exes around you..

You don't have to stop talking to them..
Sometimes some Ex link some people to new job or opportunities...

All you need is to try and create a sexual spaces...

Because whenever you have sex with ur Ex..it's a new beginning of a chapter of something that will turn out to be nice or worst...

Create the space
Talk to them
Let them know your intentions
Clear any potential doubt about datin reconnecting...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by elonmuskbaby: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Ruth Ruth,Ruth Ruth grin

You're only living up to your name.ruth abokoku grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by headSmasher: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Only a foolish woman have an ex that you have had sex with, why will you open your filthy legs when he has not marry you, God that place a gate on your entrance is not stupid, the gate should be broken by one person that is in marriage only, having ex increase your potentials of bad marriage, unless you can format your brain, kill your ex or exes as it were and annihilate those that know about the relationship, you can go against contrary against precepts and still find it to favour you, foolish girls with flip open filthy legs, you are on your own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Yankiss(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Well, the advice is good. Many ladies actually try hard to get guys with qualities of same or better level than their ex. I think Ruth is saying no need to try to do such. Just reinvent yourself. No reference to exes, quality or whatever. I concur.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Moscodee1990(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Good
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by socialmediaman: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Well, when some people crash a car, they try to replace it, right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Life goes on and on and on......

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Ladycewhy(f): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2022
dacblogger:

That is what Exes always thinks...
My ex keeps saying that to me... That he doesn't like meeting up whenever he comes to my state because I'm married and don't want me to do something bad not knowing that I learnt after marrying my husband that my ex is not good at sex grin grin
Lol. grin.

It's the delusion grandeur that makes it funny every time.Some exes are just too full of themselves, sit down and be humble. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by drlateef: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

“Smashing” a single lady is not big sin to you, I see!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2022
They can never hear. There brain is wired to think in one direction
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by dacblogger: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Lol. grin.

It's the delusion grandeur that makes it funny every time.Some exes are just too full of themselves, sit down and be humble. grin
The worst part is I can't tell him he actually sucks at it just to protect his ego... cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by RPG2020(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Any money i get like this from now on

Na enjoyment go kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Ofadaman(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2022
What people are struggling to overcome ,they often give advice about it.

You see a woman talk so much about moving on from an ex, it's because she's struggling to move on, and truth is, it's not often about the sex game as most "simp" guys in early.comments think, it's often a make up of many things, especially moments together, they can't bear another woman enjoying those same privileges , ex are very powerful people, if your bf/gf is still in communication with her ex , y'all got be very observant. As human we compare previous with past, so when you begin to date someone new, you'd compare their temperament, style, sex game, finances,, family with the past.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Njc1(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Me ex was telling me the last time that if she ever it's going to be like these, she would have stayed back with me...na free toll now grin grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by WibusJaga: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2022

Good advice but easier said than done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2022
dudusky007:
If dem no replace the idiot, wetin person go come do? Well psen break up with u, no think am...just find better native soup with fresh fish eat..u go see say na hungry dey do you not heartbreak
This is actually the best comment I have seen so far in this forum this year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by WBworldwide: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Naso Ruth won take start 2022 ? With Dilld

By the way, i was dating my gal, she travelled, I made her my ex, we still dey date o bt na my ex.... That's lyf, make one woman pikin nor give u headache join this weather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2022
This is one of the adverse effects of quick moving on and the reason people fall back to their exes
She’s actually right. If someone breaks your heart, give yourself time to heal. A large percentage of people move on to the next partner not solely because they’ve found love, but because they don’t want to feel the void of being dumped. That’s why majority of people still have sex with their ex because their hearts are still connected to the person who dumped them one way or the Other.
Like Enyia said, “walk to love and you may dream but if it should leave then give it wings, but if such a love is meant to be, hope is home and the heart is free”

This song “hope has a place in the lovers heart” was something that helped me during my heartbreak, imagine forgiving a cheating partner only to end up being dumped a second time. She’s married now but funny thing is, we are still friends; and on her birthdays, if I’m around I still attend.
It’s hard to forget someone who once loved you to a fault.
But then again, people fall out of love just like Chike sang

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid / Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky / Infinix Unveils Liquorose As The New Brand Ambassador Of The Hot Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.