Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up (20158 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by AmazingELixir: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2022
cheesy

Forget all those things you guys are saying ooh.....some Exes were never supposed to be in past, things happen and ways are parted not by deliberate intention but by circumstances.

I've got one such ex and whenever she calls ,she'll be like B.... anyday or anywhere I see you I'll fvck you...she'll always say she can never bring herself to love any man the way she loves me...

Me and dawan lived like man and wife during our service year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Edusouls(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Umunwanyi by nsogbu, they were created and born that way, nothing can change that, men go and be productive for yourselfs, ask yourself why married men die more nowadays?
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by samwash(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Am not understanding it at all at all.
So anything to do with EX's is all abt reigniting SEX. A relationship bases on sex nothing more.
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by crossbreedwears(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Na lie bro. I nearly killed my ex with sex but she's happy with someone else now.
insidelife22:
so you don't know one good turn deserves another.

babe wey you dey harmmer wella no fit leave you even after breakup
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Indispensable85(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

What is gone is gone, but the techniques and ways the ex used when smashing the succulent wet pussy can never be forgotten soon.

My ex is now married, but believe me, if I want to smash her now , she'll be so willing to give it to me and thank me even after the smashing. But I am a God fearing type, I don't want to trespass as that is unpardonable offense and a big sin in the eyes of the Almighty.

She also smashed you.
Una smash una sef.
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by denobaba: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bizman305:

The real question is... Why do you want to meet him up when he doesn't feel the same way? Why do you think towards sex immediately while he is concerned about your marital status. Aunty, you got your priority all wrong.
Just two seconds... You are already comparing him to your current husband sexually while the young man is just being respectful.
I hope for your husband's sake, that you aren't missing your ex badly.
You want to meet up yet you claim your husband's satisfys you.
Women!!! Who una kill no dey bleed.

This is actually a good observation. It'd be interesting to hear her response because sometimes women try to make a mockery of their exes sexual prowess just to make them feel bad, even if that may not be true.

That was the case with Tonto, who claimed her ex was a 40 seconds man. In reality, I'd also struggle to understand why a woman would want to meet up with her ex if indeed her husband is fulfilling her sexual needs as she claimed.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by SoapQueen(f): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
matrix199:
Your sexual narcissism is misplaced. Your assumption that she settled for less may be wrong. Her new man might just make her realise you were a toddler in the act of s*x.

Thank you so much for your comment. I was going to quote him when I saw what you wrote. He doesn't know that people, feelings, and bodies change.
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by JERRY1925(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
AmuRod:
[/color][color=#006600]This one na stupid talk

Evryone is entitled to his or her own foolishness. I own mine. Hold urs. We can't both be the same and ur ideology towards life can't be same with mine. Happy Sunday bro.
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by ojembaojemba: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
What makes you think her husband is not performing better than you
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by juniorstar(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
ObaKlaz:
Dated a shawty back then. One year and six months. Turned out she was bipolar. Too much drama for me to handle, so I walked away for the sake of my own sanity. Barely a month afterwards, bih was splashing PDA pics of her & one niggah on IG & FB, with all those stupid female captions. Only thangs bih didn't post were her sex tapes with the guy. Like, the aim was to 'pepper' me. About 2 months after, bih started dropping motivational quotes & 'girlpower' stuff - I knew there was trouble in paradise. Next, she wiped off pics of the niggah (just as she did to me) cheesy I put up with her sh!t for a year & half (& that was 'cos her sex game was on a whole 'nother level! cheesy) New niggah barely lasted 2 months with her stanky attitude. And it was on to the next for her. No time for sober reflections, no time to heal before hopping to the next D.
Hope her name doesnt start with an m
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by ImoleNaija: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sheybi if dem rush in, dem go rush out. Then the number of exes begin to increase.

Btw, wahala for who still keeps in touch with ex. The one I have sef wouldn't dare to reach out to me coz I made myself clear while we were together.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Abyounghammed(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
dudusky007:
If dem no replace the idiot, wetin person go come do? Well psen break up with u, no think am...just find better native soup with fresh fish eat..u go see say na hungry dey do you not heartbreak

U correct my guy
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by calcal: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
In as much as the guy is rich and the lady is poor compared to the guy, thy lady will always think about the guy, and the guy can always find his way to penetrate again.

This is common in developing countries.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Gerrard59(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bunkbars:
Bro your's was even feasible, since you were earning 160k, i was earning 70k then. Nothing like true love oh, walaihi. If a lady say i love you, most ladies rather. It's because of the benefits she is getting, like the free rides, the food, the rent free apartment. The gifts and outing and so on. Wahala for who no get money grin, i have noticed some thing most guys here cry alot. And nag, i think its because they don't have money. If they had money, they won't be crying the way they do. On this forum

I've always maintained that the vast majority of men who have money don't indulge in the red pill sermons I read daily.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
matrix199:
Your sexual narcissism is misplaced. Your assumption that she settled for less may be wrong. Her new man might just make her realise you were a toddler in the act of s*x.
Deep! cheesy
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by ObaKlaz: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
juniorstar:
Hope her name doesnt start with an m

[b] No, bro. 'C' [/c]
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Farfalla(f): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ruth is strictly addressing ladies, but trust these boys to find their way into the thread to make it about them, their imaginary sexual prowess and the imaginary ex-girlfriend they dumped.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Verysmart101: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
JERRY1925:

Good. Me, I hate drama. If u can't stay. Use the door.
For me right now..I don't date for love. I date and will marry just to have companion.
Like someone that can help me when I am down..financially, spiritually, physically and mentally.
The only love I need right now, is from ma family and mostly importantly from God.
Aside that, I can only love myself best.

Entering marriage for the wrong reasons.How can u expect God to love u when actually u won't love ur husband? And u think God doesn't see ur heart baaaaa? See the type of position u already wanna relegate ur future hubby too? Do u think all men are bad and some can't truely love you? God have mercy on you
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Hiq0: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by Kelechi009: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by JERRY1925(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Verysmart101:

Entering marriage for the wrong reasons.How can u expect God to love u when actually u won't love ur husband? And u think God doesn't see ur heart baaaaa? See the type of position u already wanna relegate ur future hubby too? Do u think all men are bad and some can't truely love you? God have mercy on you

Am a man. Well if I find a woman that truly love me. I'll reciprocate..but until then..ill manage my heart.
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by everythinggirly(f): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good advice.
Re: Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up by nachisunday(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
But many girls fall into it many times than the guys. Date only one when you break up wait till you get married *dating test is over*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son / Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment / Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.