Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi (8064 Views)

Father Accused Of Raping His "9-Year-Old" Daughter In Abia State / Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce / Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Harmony92(f): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2022
saphiere:
Don't leave your daughters with a man.
Sis I believe it's the mindset of the person sha.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by muheeb01(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2022
Efun abi eedi.....this is beyond normal or ordinary,he needs a strong mechanic hammer on his testicles
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Lovenorth: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2022
post=109411183:

With any man
Not any man, remember you are a son/daughter of a man, we are not all the same

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by mykeni: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2022

So,her father has become just a strange 'man'
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by DanseMacabre(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Fashionista01:
Any man that can control himself is a curse to himself and the society at large.

So the man who can't control himself is a blessing
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Comedian2019: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Fashionista01:
Any man that can control himself is a curse to himself and the society at large.
Check what you wrote and correct yourself.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Geniuelander: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Fashionista01:

Meaning

SATANI5T:
His Nairaland moniker is bigcowhorn, he is a chronic pedophile and child molester

You bring your Stupid**y here

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Fashionista01(f): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Comedian2019:

Check what you wrote and correct yourself.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Dizzyyish: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2022
saphiere:

Wow! How did a demented idiot got a phone? Are you that stupid? Who is this? What a depressed frustrated soul!

The culprit deserve to die. If not, he should be castrated.

Men, be careful with your children. So many demented soul out there. I am 100% sure that this lady I quoted will do and undo to any young male

Just a frustrated witch that can rape or kill the male gender.

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Michaelbjune(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2022
this generation is the worst

bad market

loading...... processing......

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Funkymode(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2022
psalmylee:
He was following the steps of the holly prophet.. (S.A.W)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by 9jagoChange: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2022
saphiere:
Babe wetin men do you naw, Somebody don rape you before? This ya hatred for men no follow at all. I like you but your view on men so ridiculous.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by hashtagged(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2022
saphiere:

Where is the picture evidence
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2022
saphiere:
including your father brothers uncles and cousins
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Bedtec:
Your father is a man I guess he's the reason why you so despise men so much ...

Forget that lady. That is how rapist and murderers start developing their mindset.

Now, with this mindset, don't you think that lady will rape or kill any young boy?

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Hungerbadoo: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind LOSEGUARD be Dat Naaa

Make una carry dat MANCHI come my UNIT or AMA

I NEED BLAST em BLOKOS from the left Angle side, so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL

WTF MAN
After which you light ya kpoli

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Boogyman557: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
After which you light ya kpoli
Holly Gram cool CONFIRM G

WTF MAN
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Hungerbadoo: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Hungerbadoo: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool CONFIRM G

WTF MAN
I've gat AZ here man, wanna roll with me?

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by DamianX: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Ofemmanus and raping
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Pinkyposh(f): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2022
saphiere:
Loud it sis, it's getting out of hand
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Boogyman557: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
I've gat AZ here man, wanna roll with me?
Holly Gram cool WTTTTFFFF MAN

wer u @

BOOGY MAN no de stay 1 place oooo

NEXT am in Port Harcourt

NEXT am in Lagos

NEXT am in NEXT

amabobi my leg and KALA no de rest

WTF MAN
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Pinkyposh(f): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Harmony92:
Sis I believe it's the mindset of the person sha.
How do we know their mindset, it's not written on the face until their aim is finalized
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by GardenOfGod(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2022
post=109411138:
Is he dead now ?!

Calling him an is an insult to the animal kingdom.

He should be castrated before being killed
You should start by requesting the head of Buhari first, because he has been openly raping Nigerians just like this man his daughter. Speak up against all manner of rape without fear or favour.

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by GardenOfGod(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2022
psalmylee:
He was following the steps of the holly prophet.. (S.A.W)
Hahahahaha Muhammedans will come for head grin
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by techWriter3: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2022
haven't stay your sisters with a man.
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by Ibaaboy(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Aboki and under age na 5&6
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by ObianujuAku1(f): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2022
is his name Muhammed safiu?
Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2022
post=109411138:
Is he dead now ?!

Calling him an is an insult to the animal kingdom.

He should be castrated before being killed

PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT EVIL FOR MERE 30K MONTHLY STIPEND ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THE ACCUSED, SO SHUT UP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prisoners Pay For Basic Necessities At Enugu Prison / Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces / Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.