Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. (435 Views)

Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. by Man07: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Good Morning Nairalanders
Happy Sunday.

Please don't mind my grammer.

Please this is my second time of using this account I created new to post due to the challenges I'm currently battling with. My main account is over 7 years I joined nairaland. The first post I made with this new account few people were thinking I'm fake because of how I expressed my rent issues.
On Friday when I got back in the evening from my hustle I saw 7 days notice pasted on my door, I was so weak and down. I quickly called the Barrister and pleaded with her, she said if I can meet up with the rent #200,000 before the said date that's the only help she could render at this time as she's only doing her job.
Since last year till now I have been putting all my possible best to settle this rent but no to avail, I encountered serious lost in my businesses last year that brought me down to square one. I believe this year things will bounce back, please I'm on knees pleading once more if I get help from nairaland I will be grateful. I'm even ashamed of myself right, life has really dealt with me. Please my brothers and sisters I'm pleading no amount is too small for the help I only have 5 days remaining to settle it or thrown out please, I will drop my details below. Thanks

C I
Zenith Bank

Re: 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. by hopeforcharles(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Go to court. They might help with the rent
Re: 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. by Man07: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Go to court. They might help with the rent
please how?
Re: 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. by hopeforcharles(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Man07:
please how?
Approach a worker in court to start with
Re: 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. by demoBaba: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Your location please.
Re: 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
*quit notice*
Re: 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. by Foodqueen(f): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Na was.

U created this account for this.

Who your old account help

See the emphasis on the account opening sef.

(1) (Reply)

Buy To Sell Offer And Earn 40% ROI In Real Estate / Watch This Video. No More Morals Left In This World / Home Items For Declutter In Gbagada, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.