Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,540 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) (41962 Views)

58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wetin concern me with Nigeria useless police force

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is not accidental make una dey whine unasef.
It's a dog eat dog sh*t

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by realstars: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Police killed a police man with the police gun inside the police patrol truck at the gate of the police station, in the present of other police officers in the police uniform.

Na them them na!
may he RIP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rip
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Zorn: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
SARS again? Why is Buhari this stupid and arrogant? I thought they disbanded this unit
already.
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sars officer.

Good riddance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Stronghold91: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
it was paid assassination
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
this is starting the year on soar note for the young wife of the policeman
Now is january,but what she may be seeing in her calendar may be july.

So sad,
R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol.. see own goal. Besides, I don't feel sorry for SARS whatsoever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Mtmike(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who still care about this ones…. Na him sabi, make he go Dey find yahoo boy for he’ll abi heaven…. Whatever
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Passionate888: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Na sars man sef. Good riddance

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Pat081: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Na brother kill brother I hate them more than anything in this world
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
According to the source, the shot hit Agube right on his neck shattering his gullet and face, killing him on the spot.

Can a bullet shatter your face and gullet? It is obvious both of these policemen have a score to settle. Accidental discharge cannot hit a man’s gullet or face! That’s assassination
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Rollitout: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
ALL Nigerian POLICE needs to be retrained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by 3ple9ine(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Is the gun not supposed to be in safety?

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by l0uie(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol haha lmao rotf grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by juman(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
All nigerian police deserve that kind of death.
They are armed robbers.

3 Likes

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Karma took advantage of unprofessionalism and carelessness to manifest.

After obtaining Yahoo bois and other innocent Nigerians, you use the money go marry...

See what calamity your wicked ways has brought on the innocent 'new bride'.

I have no pity for the deceased nor do I have any to spare for his colleague the perpetrator.

"Like the sparrow in her wandering, like the swallow in her flying, So the curse without cause does not come and alight [on the undeserving]"
Proverb 26 : 2 (AMP)

7 Likes

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Nocommonsense: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
E no concern me nah family issue
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by JayB11(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
With my little knowledge, i believe there is no such thing as accidental discharge, considering that before a bullet gets fired u have to fill ur magazine, load, cork, and pull the trigger. He should better explain why he killed his colleague ooo.....NONSENSE!

6 Likes

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is painful. May his soul R.I.P
Police should be more disciplined in gun handling...
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Miller232: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Na Sars sef mtcheeeeew
You know how many innocent boys don lose their lives for him hand?

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Karma don fall on this one.

Next
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by princewarri1985: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
When God say na your time, na your time, and there is definately nothing you can do about it, just pray you have a couple of seconds or minutes to pray for repentance before going to the other side, my dad died young at 45, but he was a very smart man and i know he is in heaven right now, because an hour before he died after the ghastly accident, he pleaded with doctor to look for a pastor to pray for him, when he knew there was no pastor around he said the praying himself for God to forgive him of all his sin and wrong doings and accept his soul, he was very audible in his last prayer, he gave up the ghost imediately after the prayer. He is a very smart man and i know he's in heaven now

4 Likes

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
It could be karma in action.

Those people are terrible, I don't pity them.

2 Likes

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by TheBeezybee(f): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
A sad one
Obio4real:
A police sergeant, Francis Agube has been 'accidentally' shot dead by his colleague, identified as Sergeant Ubi Arikpo, in Calabar, the Cross River State capital, GRASSROOT REPORTERS has gathered.

The tragic incident took place at Atakpa Police Station in Calabar South Local Government Area.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS learnt that Sergeant Agube was accidentally shot dead in front of the police station when a pick-up van conveying policemen passed through the gate of the station.

It was gathered that the deceased policeman who is from Abi Local Government Area of the state, just got married on the 20th of November, 2021 to his long time girlfriend.

A source who spoke with the Vanguard said:

“The team was from the State CID unit at the Police headquarters on Diamond Hill.

“They were on patrol duty and they were passing through this road (Calabar Road, Watt Market).

“They were driving from Effigy Roundabout, towards the station. When they got in front of the station Sergeant Ubi wanted to adjust his gun.

“It discharged accidentally and shot Sergeant Agube, who was sitting directly opposite him,” he narrated.

According to the source, the shot hit Agube right on his neck shattering his gullet and face, killing him on the spot.

“That spot where they covered with sand on the road in front of the station was where Agube was pulled to the ground from the van by the impact of the shot,” he added.

Another source said:

“Both of them are from Cross River State. Arikpo has been arrested and is on detention here at the headquarters, while Agube’s body is in the mortuary,” he added.

Ms Irene Ugbo, the Cross River Police Command spokesman, when contacted said:

“The tragedy is being investigated to unravel the cause."

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/01/photos-how-police-sergeant-was-shot.html?m=1
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Obio4real:
A police s).

“They were driving from Effigy Roundabout, towards the station. When they got in front of the station Sergeant Ubi wanted to adjust his gun.

“It discharged accidentally and shot Sergeant Agube, who was sitting directly opposite him,” he narrated

-shot.html?m=1

A gun DOESNT DISCHARGE ACCIDENTALLY

This is not accidental. It is simple carelessness

Why was the gun chambered?
Why was the safety off?
Why did his finger go into trigger guard?

These are the first thing you are forced to learn not to do before you ever touch a gun.

He could have killed a civilian or the driver while on patrol or anything.

5 Likes

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Sunnydoo: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
When your case is settled spiritually by witchcraft forces, without God's intervention directly or though his men, u are gone.

Let's make God our all in all.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Shollez(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
it is an own goal
the type wey arsenal defenders dey score that year under Arsene Wenger
Re: How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) by Appeaceomo: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Sorry for him grin grin
The marriage is too young for the wife to be a widow.

But the innocent Youth been killed by SARs are too old to leaves the surface of the earth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.