Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation (828 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by zedegit: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2022
There was this girl I was toasting in 2018 and she told me she has a boyfriend already. Now this is 4 years after and she's still single.

What am I saying? Ladies you should know the end from the beginning. After a year in a relationship, you still don't know what your guy wants. He hasn't taken you to meet his parents or family and you are claiming he's your boyfriend. You are hoping he'll marry you, yet he hasn't even done anything towards that plan.

Please this is 2022, tell yourself the TRUTH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Hathor5(f): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Maybe she told you she had a boyfriend because she wanted you to leave her alone without hurting your feelings.

She is single but you are the one opening threads because of her.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by zedegit: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Hathor5:
Maybe she told you she had a boyfriend because she wanted you to leave her alone without hurting your feelings.

Why I posted this is because I slid into her DM and she's acting more receptive now. Reality has set in.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Anigreat: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:

Why I posted this is because I slid into her DM and she's acting more receptive now. Reality has set in.

shocked

May be before your mouth odour was unbearable hence she lied to you that she has a boyfriend, lately, she just noticed you have worked on your mouth odour and it's not offensive as before reason she's considering you now. Please don't kill me, I may be wrong though.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Hathor5(f): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:

What reality? That she doesn't deserve better than you? grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by zedegit: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Hathor5:

I will be doing her a favour to look her side self.
Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by odinson1(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Hathor5:

You are trying so desperately to Avoid the point he's trying to make

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by zedegit: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2022
odinson1:

Don't mind them. Very anyhow people. They will leave the message and kill the messenger.
Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:

Don't mind them. Very anyhow people. They will leave the message and kill the messenger.

The message is, why are you NIGERIAN MEN obsessed with the marital status of your EXes? I made a post on this the other day and some were insulting me.

In addition to her still being single, I am sure you are also rich now and you live in a 3 bedroom terrace duplex somewhere in Ikate. You drive a muscle and earn a 6-digit right?

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Hathor5(f): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:

Did you also do her a favor by opening this thread that demonstrates your bruised ego?

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Hathor5(f): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
odinson1:

What point is he making? That he can't get over rejection?

Or that a lady should settle for someone she doesn't want out of fear that she can't do better for herself?

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Bola146(f): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin thanks, unless the lady was deceiving herself, she would have seen the red flag but she was blind by either fake money or mumu love undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Jeon(f): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:

by fooling urself since 2018

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by ImaIma1(f): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:

So you expected her to dump her boyfriend because of you. What would you have thought of her? That she could dump you too when another comes along?

If she was really in a relationship, then it means she was loyal. Or is that not what you guys keep opening threads about.

Not all relationships work or lead to marriage. Her own didn't. So what?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by ImaIma1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
pocohantas:

The message is, why are you NIGERIAN MEN obsessed with the marital status of your EXes? I made a post on this the other day and some were insulting me.

In addition to her still being single, I am sure you are also rich now and you live in a 3 bedroom terrace duplex somewhere in Ikate. You drive a muscle and earn a 6-digit right?

And the girl's ex boyfriend who was rich is now broke cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
ImaIma1:

And the girl's ex boyfriend who was rich is now broke cheesy

Extreme delusion of grandeur. If they are not convincing their one boxer wearing selves that they can fck any ex when they wish, they are in some hot apartment wishing her evil.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by LotaTee: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:
There was this girl I was toasting in 2018 and she told me she has a boyfriend already. Now this is 4 years after and she's still single.
What am I saying? Ladies you should know the end from the beginning. After a year in a relationship, you still don't know what your guy wants. He hasn't taken you to meet his parents or family and you are claiming he's your boyfriend. You are hoping he'll marry you, yet he hasn't even done anything towards that plan.
So you assume that all ladies go into relationships expecting it to end in marriage? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:
What reality set in? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by ImaIma1(f): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Extreme delusion of grandeur. If they are not convincing their one boxer wearing selves that they can fck any ex when they wish, they are in some hot apartment wishing her evil.

This narrative is their fantasy. When has it become wrong for a girl to say No and to have a choice. Must she say Yes to every man?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Biglittlelois(f): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin @Op, comments above has satisfied your curiosity abi? Don't cry o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Biglittlelois(f): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by zedegit: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:
grin @Op, comments above has satisfied your curiosity abi? Don't cry o cheesy

Cry? How and why?

I have a good self esteem and confidence. Thanks for asking. Besides their write-up makes no sense as it seems they are trying too hard to be sensible.
Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
pocohantas:

*chuckle*

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
pocohantas:

...You don't say. Lol
Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by descarado: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
The guy never expected this clapback.
He made a mistake by not calling his squad to back him up cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by descarado: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hathor5:

Wisdom is profitable... kiss kiss
EOD.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by descarado: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
zedegit:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you redpill or alphamale?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Hathor5(f): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
descarado:

Wisdom is profitable... kiss kiss
EOD.

descarado:
The guy never expected this clapback.
He made a mistake by not calling his squad to back him up cheesy cheesy

He thought he was doing her/them and ended up doing himself. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Ulunne777(f): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hathor5:

lmao.
Isnt that the type of discuss that goes on in Redpill romance thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by Hathor5(f): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ulunne777:

lmao.
Isnt that the type of discuss that goes on in Redpill romance thread

Is it? Wouldn't surprise me. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation by zedegit: 6:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Hathor5:

You probably think you sound sensible. Do you really think you are the only one that read my post?

The sensible ladies have seen, taken correction and are grateful for it while you want to spew out your ignorance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married This Year / Remember That Snow White You Watched On Disney Cartoon? Here She Is / Help Identify This Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.