Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! (35085 Views)

PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission / IAAI and COPART buying made easy - LIVE BID / Auction Export Is An Official Representative Of IAAI In West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
This thread is a commercial extension of this insight; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693208.0.html
I have chosen to open up this thread and offer my services to those interested in acquiring accidented cars
But rebuild them and get them re-certified in America before shipping. We have done series of this business in the past and our cars can be tagged brand save for the mileage covered.

What is to be done:
At the turn of each day, i will do my best to post pictures of some accidented car on IAAI site.
Popular drives in Nigeria like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Ford etc will all be presented with an estimate of purchase, trucking and fixing costs. Users interested in further information can send a personal enquiry to us and we can take it on from there. Any transaction this thread generates shall be made public from purchase to delivery.

Disclaimer:
Estimates are likely prices it will take to close a deal. We will not be responsible for under-over estimates and won't be held liable. What we will give are just guides. Buyers will also be given chance to follow trends step by step.

We shall with development, modify this business process to suit changes and developments.
Agreements are by mutual understanding but should their be need for a binding legal agreement, we will not hesitate to come up with something mutually agreeable to both parties.

It is our desire to conduct this business in the most transparent process possible.

[size=18pt]To Start With, Here is a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder[/size]

Vehicle Attributes

VIN :5N1AR18U15C750354
VIN Status :OK
Vehicle Type :Automobile
Body Style :WAGON 4 DOOR
Vehicle Class :Sport Utility
Series :LE/SE/XE
Exterior Color :SILVER
Interior Color :
Engine :4.0L V6 FI DOHC 24V F4
Country of Origin :UNITED STATES
Fuel Type :Gasoline
Cylinders :6 Cyl.
Transmission :5 speed automatic
Drive Line Type :RWD
Check Digit :1
ACV:$18,261.00
Key:PRESENT
Start Code:CAR STARTS
Odometer:114002
Odometer Status:ACTUAL
Loss Type:COLLISION
Primary Damage:RIGHT SIDE
Secondary Damage:
Restraint System:Dual Air Bags Front, Head, And Side/active Belts W/automatic Passenger Sensor
Air Bags:4
Driver Airbag:INTACT
Passenger Airbag:INTACT
Left Side Airbag:INTACT
Right Side Airbag:DEPLOYED

[color=#006600]Cost Estimate

Purchase from Auction - Between $8k - $9k (not too sure
Auction and Buyers fees - $650
Trucking to Body Shop - $650 - $800(not too sure
Repair - (to be estimated later)
Shipping to Lagos - $1400
Clearing - N400k

Exchange rate as at last Friday - N158 - $1

Will upload pics later. Finding it hard to convert pics from jpeg to jpg allowed by the site
Better still, send your email addy for detailed pictures[/color]

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
Car is up for sale in 9 days time.
Though above average yearly mileage, this unit is still a good buy
You can decide to sort out body work here as it is not much but for a standard work,
We can help you put this unit in order and make it what it should be!

We are expecting your calls!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by phuckNL: 4:52am On Jun 20, 2011
Hey How can i contact you. I have a friend in Texas who needs a car. Doesn't mind that the title will be salvage. Low on budget thats why. Can you help get/connnect? He needs to get a honda accord (2003-2005) but does not know any dealer that can help get one from the auction. He knows the car will have to be fixed and all that but he doesnt know anyone.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by emmaco24(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2011
Thanks for this thread and the enlightenment on the other thread.I want to know if Auctionexport.com is a credible auction website or if IAAI is the only credible one.
Thanks
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by mannyillis: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ Emperoh, this is a good one.

Do you have any salvaged Avalon 2005 - 2007 model and Camry 2007? Kindly post the picture here or better still send it to mannyillis@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by chelseabmw(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
2000 toyota avalon. . . . .How much pls
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by saibuhari(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
Emperoh how much would 2000-2002 Toyota Avalon or Matrix go for including you fixing the body incase of accidented car? I mean total cost of delivery to me in lagos through preorder?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by webmastern(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2011
what of a salvaged 2003 accord? Plus landing cost. Thanks
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2011
webmastern:

what of a salvaged 2003 accord? Plus landing cost. Thanks

A 2003 Honda Accord Salvage Estimate are as follows

Purchase and IAAI fees - $5500
Inland Trucking and Shipping - $1600
Repair cost - To be determined by extent of damage but won't do more than $2000
Clearing - N250,000.00

Exchange Rate as at today(21/6) N159 -$1

N1,696, 500.00.
Note: This is merely an estimate and can be lower in this case. Extent of damage are determinants to repair and vehicle purchase cost. Shipping and clearing are static costs!!
Email: emperoneroh@yahoo.com for a private chat!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2011
chelseabmw:

2000 toyota avalon. . . . .How much pls

Will get back to you asap. I need to observe bidding trends to quote!!
But cost shouldn't be more than N1.5m

saibuhari:

Emperoh how much would 2000-2002 Toyota Avalon or Matrix go for including you fixing the body incase of accidented car? I mean total cost of delivery to me in lagos through preorder?

2003 Toyota Matrix (first edition of Matrix) - N1.5m
2000 - 2002 Avalon - Will revert back to you. I need to observe bidding trends to quote

But pls factor in static costs; Shipping and Inland Trucking - $1600
Clearing at Tincan Island Wharf - N250,000.00
Exchange Rate @ N159 - $1
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2011
For those looking for Avalon. Here is a 2000 Model Avalon.
This one is located at Ohio and can be bought immediately before the bidding date in a program called 'I Buy Fast'
Price is fixed already.

Cost of Vehicle and Auction Fee - $3000
Inland Trucking(Ohio to Texas Repair Center) - $850
Fixing and Repair works - $2000
Shipping to Nigeria - N1400
Clearing - N220,000

Emperoh's Commission - We'll negotiate in private cool

Total cost of Vehicle excluding commission - N1,372, 750.00
Exhange rate - N159 -$1

Pls bear in mind, all are estimates and could be higher or lower. This is just to serve as a guide as nothing is static.

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2011
Delivery Period is in 2 months.
This is to cater for proper work and vehicle fixing.
We don't cut corners.

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by mannyillis: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
mannyillis:

@ Emperoh, this is a good one.

Do you have any salvaged Avalon 2005 - 2007 model and Camry 2007? Kindly post the picture here or better still send it to mannyillis@yahoo.com.
Thanks

@Emperoh, do you have anything for me?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
mannyillis:

You will get your stuff before the day runs out.
I have just been busier than normal. But will send something across before today ends.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by xtayle(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
Can you please give me an estimate on 2001 toyota camry.
Regards.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by numen(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
My broda, I really like what you are doing here. You are simply making a great effort in restoring a Lil trust of mine on Nigerian business men. Having said that I have some questions.

1.) I'll like to know if you have any setup for installmental payments
2.) I'll like you to post pictures and estimates of Camry 06' and 07'(which am interested in)
3.) What's the meaning of ACV on IAAI
4.) Do you also have setups for delivery outside Lagos

Thanks bro for all this effort both on your previous thread and this commercial on. keep it up!

PS: We are talking of cars fixed in the states,

1 Like

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
mannyillis:

Mannyillis,
This is just an illustration. . . . this particular 2007 Camry XLE was sold today for $9800
By any standards, this is quite high given that the fron impact was high enough to trigger the driver's airbag.
But looking closely, i saw the mileage. After fixing, car could be coming up to almost $13000 which has defeated the aim of buying salvage cars. However, i will look out for something cleaner and better to go at a relatively good price.

Savour the pictures!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
I am still working on the 07 and 08 Avalon
The one sold today a limited edition went for $8900(compare it with the camry above)
After the ones i will post have been sold, i do be able to give you an estimate.

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
I will answer to requests in no particular order. But however as convenience permits.
I have a paid job to attend and i hope you guys understand and bear with me. but be sure i will answer to everyone's requests.

For those asking for the meaning of ACV, it means Actual Cost of Vehicle(assumings it's without accident though). It's just to give buyers a guide on how to go about pricing and bidding and has no business on the eventual cost of the car being sold. So pay little heed to it.

xtayle:

Regards.

2001 Camry Lovers, here we go! It seems IAAI is in the market for you guys. Same as the Baby boy and EOD lovers. Just that the numerosity of these cars in auction has driven down their prices.
I found two sterling ones with no reasonable impact.

The first one goes like this. . . . . . . .

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
And the second part of it. . . .
Details are as follows

VIN :4T1BG22K01U850876
Body Style :SEDAN 4 DOOR
Vehicle Class :Upper Midsize (car)
Series :CE/LE/XLE
Exterior Color :GRAY
Interior Color :GRAY
Engine :2.2L L4 FI 16V NF4
Cylinders :4 Cyl.
Transmission :
Drive Line Type :FWD
Check Digit :0

Sale Document Info
Certificate State :Texas
Document :NR PARTS ONLY
Brand :
Notes :PARTS ONLY

Vehicle Condition
ACV:$6,407.00
Start Code:STARTS W/JUMP
Odometer:128952
Odometer Status:NOT REQUIRED/EXEMPT
Primary Damage:RIGHT REAR
Secondary Damage:LEFT REAR
Restraint System:Dual Front Air Bags/active BeltsAir Bags:2
Left Side Airbag:NONE
Right Side Airbag:NONE

Additional Features
CD Player:PRESENT
Radio:PRESENT
Tape Deck:PRESENT
. . . .

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
phuck_NL:

Hey How can i contact you. I have a friend in Texas who needs a car. Doesn't mind that the title will be salvage. Low on budget thats why. Can you help get/connnect? He needs to get a honda accord (2003-2005) but does not know any dealer that can help get one from the auction. He knows the car will have to be fixed and all that but he doesnt know anyone.

My contacts is on my signature.
Link up the guy. we can help get him what he wants. It's even easier he is in Texas.
Looking forward your mail or call.

xtayle:

Regards.

The one i posted above will cost N1.250m to deliver to your doorsteps in Lagos.
Outside Lagos attracts additional delivery charges not less than N40k
Call or email us to kick-start the process of getting you your camry!!

emmaco24:

Thanks for this thread and the enlightenment on the other thread.I want to know if Auctionexport.com is a credible auction website or if IAAI is the only credible one.
Thanks

I have never used Auctionexport hence can't say how good.
The only other two i have used are CTAA and Copart. Left them because of unreliable service and some other
internet issues. For now, IAAI and Manheim seem to serve my needs and i will stick them in so far as they return my loyalty with good service. Will be willing to take one your questions!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
We bring you the second one!!
Buy, Fix, Rebuff and drive off. . . .no panel beating or the likes.
No seen need for any new parts. This is the best of the two.

Cost
Buying and Auction Charges - $2550
Fixing and Propping - $1500
Shipping - $1500
Total U$D - $5550

Clearing N250k

Commission - Call in private to fix!!

All the prices above are fixed and are subject to market forces.

Exchange Rate - N159 - $1

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
Vehicle Attributes

VIN :4T1BG22K01U044133
Series :CE/LE/XLE
Exterior Color :GRAY
Engine :2.2L L4 FI 16V NF4
Transmission :

Sale Document Info
Certificate State :Florida
Document :REBUILDABLE
Brand :
Notes :

Vehicle Condition
ACV:$6,771.00 (Actual Cost of Vehicle) cool cool
Start Code:STARTS W/JUMP
Odometer:116024
Odometer Status:NOT REQUIRED/EXEMPT
Primary Damage:FRONT END
Secondary Damage:REAR
Restraint System:Dual Front Air Bags/active BeltsAir Bags:2

Additional Features

Estimated Repair Cost:$2,284.00

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
It has been proven time and time again that hybrid cars are the best remedy for Lagos traffic (Inspired, 2011) cool. If you are in the academia, you will know what the bracket means!! shocked grin grin grin

For the enquirer's of 2007 Camry, i found something you will love if the mileage isn't any issue to you.
How oyibo branded this car salvage beats me!!

It won't stay long cos them self dey find am buy!!

2007 Camry XLE. 4Cylinder Hybrid!! With a very rare color that only Emperoh can find. cool cool

See pictures and tell us what you think!!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
Vehicle Attributes

VIN :JTNBB46K573041375
Series :HYBRID
Exterior Color :GREEN
Engine :2.4L L4 NF
Country of Origin :JAPAN
Fuel Type :Hybrid
Transmission :ECVT automatic
Check Digit :5

Sale Document Info

Certificate State :California
Document :CLEAR - DEALER ONLY
Brand :
Notes :DMV FEE 259

Vehicle Condition

ACV:$14,450.00
Start Code:CAR STARTS
Odometer:101626
Loss Type:OTHER
Primary Damage:NONE
Secondary Damage:
Restraint System:Dual Air Bags Front And Sides/active BeltsAir Bags:2

Additional Features
Tape Deck:N/A

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
Avalon Lovers, Here we go.
However, this one was sold today for $8900 auction fees, taxes, trucking and fixing costs exclusive
We know what we do and we do it well.
Further enquiries will present you with what is available for sale.

Contact me thru my siggy details for more on how we do this!!

We do it like fine wine. . . . . .better with each passing day!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
Vehicle Attributes

VIN :4T1BK36B07U198722
Series :XL/XLS/TOUR/LTD
Exterior Color :WHITE
Interior Color :BEIGE
Engine :3.5L V6 FI DOHC 24V NF4
Cylinders :6 Cyl.
Transmission :5 speed automatic

Sale Document Info
Certificate State :Texas
Document :SAL-TITLE(VTR 441)
Brand :
Notes :

Vehicle Condition
ACV:$19,345.00
Start Code:WON'T START
Odometer:91835
Primary Damage:FRONT END
Secondary Damage:
Restraint System:Dual Air Bags Front And Sides/active BeltsAir Bags:4
Driver Airbag:DEPLOYED
Passenger Airbag:DEPLOYED
Left Side Airbag:INTACT
Right Side Airbag:INTACT

Additional Features
Estimated Repair Cost:$14,671.00

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
numen:

1.) I'll like to know if you have any setup for installmental payments

At the moment, i do not. I let the buyer finance the deals throughout as i don't have the financial strenght to cater for all i have now. This way, my profit margin is really marked down, as i have to do with commission rather profits thereby saving buyer some good money!! cool cool
The important thing is that the process is transparent all through and the buyer gets to sanction the car before we place a bid on his/her behalf!! This is how we've been doing it!!

numen:

2.) I'll like you to post pictures and estimates of Camry 06' and 07'(which am interested in)

I will give this request a reply in due course. In the meantime, see pictures of the 07 we have above. Scrutinize it while we look for the pictures of a befitting 06 camry!! cool cool cool

numen:

3.) What's the meaning of ACV on IAAI

ACV - Actual Cost of Vehicle: A rough estimate of what the car will cost if not accidented. This helps in making a bidding judgement and also trying to be sure you don't do unrealistic purchases. ACV has not contribution whatsoever on the price bidded on a car. Market forces of demand and supply determine that!!

numen:

4.) Do you also have setups for delivery outside Lagos

Easiest of the who process. As long as it is in Nigeria, we'll get your car there!
However, it attracts additional cost. Most times, i do the driving myself especially if it is in the East!!

numen:

My broda, I really like what you are doing here. You are simply making a great effort in restoring a Lil trust of mine on Nigerian business men. Having said that I have some questions.

Thanks bro for all this effort both on your previous thread and this commercial on. keep it up!

We are doing our very best to bring you the best. I am out here for profit but carving a niche for myself is the primary motive. Thanks for trusting in us and i can assure you we won't falter and will do all that is possible to maintain our integrity!!

We look forward to doing business with you!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2011
So where are those posting requests?
My phones need to start ringing and deals being closed.!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by greyBERRY: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
Emperoh:

So where are those posting requests?
My phones need to start ringing and deals being closed.!!

How much will it take me to land clean 2000 Toyota Camry LE, Automatic, V6, Grey/Tan. Your estimate should be inclusive, just pay and drive.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
N1.2m will sort you out.
But i do rather you pick a 2001 for 1.250m than a 2000 model.
The difference is not much!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by greyBERRY: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
Emperoh:

N1.2m will sort you out.
But i do rather you pick a 2001 for 1.250m than a 2000 model.
The difference is not much!!

Is this price negotiable? And can one make deposit like say 40% and pay the rest to pick up the ride when it berths??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

OEM Toyota/Lexus Spare Parts / Honda Accord 2.0 I Automatik Comfort / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.