Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! (35086 Views)

PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission / IAAI and COPART buying made easy - LIVE BID / Auction Export Is An Official Representative Of IAAI In West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by EmmySaints: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2011
sad
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by EmmySaints: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2011
I need Honda Civic 2007/2008. What will it cost at IAAI plus shipping and your commision. Send details to: ikpeasonim@gmail.com
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2011
EmmySaints:

I need Honda Civic 2007/2008. What will it cost at IAAI plus shipping and your commision. Send details to: ikpeasonim@gmail.com

Thanks for checking us out.
We'll get back to you in due course!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2011
More on the Corolla!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2011
We are back!! After a short break in transmission!!
We urge you to trust us! This is what we do with a passion!!

See the make over on this Corolla and believe!!
With us, impossible is given a new meaning!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
We treat them properly!!
Making you realise there is nothing we can't fix!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
Car set to sail to Nigeria!!!
Be not surprised, we have taken to doing these things that they come easy to us!!
Call us now for your own cheap cars!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by zamirikpo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
hi, emperor, very nice job, i need a camry 2007model,v4, any mileage will do, salvaged or clean, how much will i need to get it into naija, i will clear it maself, i can see u r online hope u reply now,
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2011
zamirikpo:

hi, emperor, very nice job, i need a camry 2007model,v4, any mileage will do, salvaged or clean, how much will i need to get it into naija, i will clear it maself, i can see u r online hope u reply now,

With the crazy exchange rate that is fluctuating daily one can never be too sure if prices of today
can be obtained tomorrow.

For a 2007 Camry, we'll be looking at 1.9m to buy, fix and ship!
You can contact me on YIM or thru phone for more options on what is available!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by zamirikpo(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2011
its expensive, i checked out this salvage option cos, i was tinkn it will be cheaper, i hv seen this car for 1.8m at tincan apapa, urs will cos me 2.4m in total. it wont work. ma budget was 1.3m
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2011
zamirikpo:

its expensive, i checked out this salvage option cos, i was tinkn it will be cheaper, i hv seen this car for 1.8m at tincan apapa, urs will cos me 2.4m in total. it wont work. ma budget was 1.3m

2007 Camry for 1.8m? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And your budget for a 2007 Camry is 1.3m in this age and financial time?

Abeg make una come follow me hear ooh!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO!!

Dude get serious now! Pls if u see this car for 1.8m go ahead and buy!
It's a kill of a deal but whatever comes of it thereafter, my hand no dey oo. . . .no be say my hand dey am before!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2011
What we do is like understanding Mathematics!!
You put digits together and it gives you an answer. . . anything you do wrong will lead to a wrong answer!!

We will continue to abide by out tenets of openness and honesty!!
Not forgetting our integrity!!

Undergoing clearing as i write is a 2005 Toyota Sienna, tidied at the cost of N2.2m!!
96k miles and in sound condition!! Bought from Fontana California, trucked to and fixed in Houston Texas!
Shipped to Nigeria and for use in Warri Delta state!!

What a journey!!! We made it happen!! Shows our limitlessness!!!
We await to do same for you!!!

Enjoy the pictures!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2011
It is as important as anything to us that our actions leave you happy and better off at the end of ever transaction.
That is why managing our customers in a priority. Even after we have sold the cars to you, we remain at your beck and call for after sales service!!

Life can't be better than a sales person who keeps to his word!!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
Brace yourself for what is about to hit you!!
Cos we do it right!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Wylout: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
hi, how much did you do the corolla sport?
A nissan maxima 2003/2003 gle would be what price?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2011
Wylout:

hi, how much did you do the corolla sport?
A nissan maxima 2003/2003 gle would be what price?

The 2006 Corolla sport cost N1.550m!!!

A 2003 Maxima Gle will set you back by N1.350m
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by anthonyeky: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2011
Good day, Is the 2006 Corolla Sport Located here in Nigeria and where

Thanks and read from you soon.

Mr Tony.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
anthonyeky:

Good day, Is the 2006 Corolla Sport Located here in Nigeria and where

Thanks and read from you soon.

Mr Tony.

Headed to Nigeria!! But already been purchased for a client!
We can do something like that for you at 1.580m
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ok. . , here we go!!
Fixed pictures of the 2005 Sienna you just saw above!

isn'tit lovely? we could do the same fo you. . . if you wish?
Or better still, call our hotline, to know how we can serve your auto needs! cool cool

Remember, it is only here we render this sort of service with first class customer service

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
Pictures In Nigeria to follow shortly!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by layzie: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2011
a quick one sir,
For these vehicles with deployed airbags, are the airbags reinstalled in the repair works?

Thanks
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2011
layzie:

a quick one sir,
For these vehicles with deployed airbags, are the airbags reinstalled in the repair works?

Thanks

Thank you sir for taking out time to check out our thread!!
As for your inquiry, the choice is yours!! To fit a deployted airbag back costs a lot. approx $1k
But repackaging the deployed unit and disconnecting from the ECU is the way to go. . . . .this means that in the evet of a crash, others will go but
tjis won't. The important thing for us is to be sure that buyer knows the condition of the unit before we bd and win the bid so he doesn't complain or make trouble. No one plays to have his car involved in a crash hence, to some it doesn't mean much. But to a whole lot others, it means.

The important thing is to get the client to see what he is buying and signing off on it!!
That is why we warn against cheap buys down here all in the name of neat car. They may not be ''neat' afterall. LOOK CLOSER!!!
Hope we have been able to answer your question?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2011
Pitch of the Day!!
2003 Lexus ES 300

Estimated Cost: 2.2m

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2011
Loss:OTHER
Primary:STORM
DAMAGE
Secondary:HAIL
Key:Present
Start Code:CAR STARTS
Odometer:81309
Odometer Status:ACTUAL
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Cylinders:6 Cyl.
Engine:6 FI F
Transmission:AutomaticDrive
Line Type:Front wheel drive
Vehicle:Automobile

VIN:JTHBF30G136012843 cool cool
VIN Status:OK
Body Style:SEDAN 4 DOOR
Vehicle Class:Middle Luxury (car)Series:
Manufactured in:JAPAN
Exterior Color:SILVER
Interior Color:TAN
Restraint System:Dual Air Bags Front, Head, And Side/active Belts W/automatic Passenger Sensor
Air Bags:4Driver:INTACT
Left Side:INTACT
Passenger:INTACT
Right Side:INTACT
Features CD Player:PRESENT
Estimated Repair Cost:$8,072.00
Radio:PRESENT
Tape Deck:N/A

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2011
And yet another one!!
many more though. . . but we'll do same on request!!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2011
Loss:OTHER
Primary:STORM DAMAGE
Secondary:HAIL
Key:Present
Start Code:CAR STARTS
Odometer:110528
Odometer Status:ACTUAL
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Cylinders:6 Cyl.
Engine:6 FI F
Transmission:Automatic
Drive Line Type:Front wheel drive
Vehicle:Automobile

VIN:JTHBF30G530148654
VIN Status:OK
Body Style:SEDAN 4 DOOR
Vehicle Class:Middle Luxury (car)Series:

Manufactured in:JAPAN
Exterior Color:GRAY
Interior Color:GRAY
Restraint System:Dual Air Bags Front, Head, And Side/active Belts W/automatic Passenger Sensor
Air Bags:4
Driver:INTACT
Left Side:INTACT
Passenger:INTACT
Right Side:INTACT

Features
CD Player:PRESENT
Estimated Repair Cost:$8,486.00
Radio:PRESENT
Tape Deck:N/A

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by JustMotors(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2011
oooo
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by olawaleoje(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2011
How much will you do 1999 camry for me, deleiver in lagos
Ola
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2011
JustMotors:

oooo

They are making of the human hand! Cost just a little to have them!!

olawaleoje:

How much will you do 1999 camry for me, deleiver in lagos
Ola

A 1999 Toyota Camry will land at your doorsteps at 980,000.00 only!!!
The exchange rate ain't favourable! Call or mail us to find out more!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
Bump!! Going . . . . .
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
Bump!! Going . . . . .
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2011
Brand new day, new week and ultimately, new month!!!
May it bring you our clients and us the value provider, good tidings!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

OEM Toyota/Lexus Spare Parts / Honda Accord 2.0 I Automatik Comfort / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.