Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier (20505 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams / Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by 5columnist: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2011
Lazy cunts!!! fighting over the wealth of a dead man. Can't a 26 billion estate be shared fair and sqaure. Human greed. Some of them will die while fighting and then they will start pointing fingers at one another that you jujued him or Voodooed him.
Shameless old men. embarassed
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Bobajo(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt] Well, that's how he wanted to be remembered. His kids breaking each others head and some would even go as far as planning evil, to terminate each other - hope this doesn't get to that.

[b]It's the way the dead man set up his family - probably married 130 wives with trailer load of children.  Let's pray there aint any born outside the marriages, have we considered them?  Well, if they'd not shown up by now, wait they are coming to fight for their own.

You see, men go about complicating their lives because of their own selfishness - eat your cake and have it after all, I made the money, I brought everyone here and I'm gonna call the shot, in the end they get drowned in their own selfishness.

Rarely, would you see son and daughters born by the same parent (mum and dad) kill each other over their inheritance as there's always a way they'd  resolve the issues.  If ever there's a quarrel, it's usually caused by their wives, those married into the family - bringing in jealousy and envy they have on each other and that can be an agony for the family/children. However, when it comes to different mother's, a lot of damage would have been caused and they are usually irreparable.

But one would like to ask, after the funeral and the quarrels did anyone ever learn from their father's mistakes? Well, some do, but there are one or two that never learns and would even be too happy to repeat their father's errors thus, continuing sowing the seeds of discord in their own respective families. 

Glad this family is killing themselves over their inheritance.  In fact, it's even better that way, other people would learn - won't they??

The will of God is that, parents should leave inheritance for their children but if it is going to cause trouble due to one person/the other side of the family wanting it all for himself/themselves as its  usually the case then, the best thing for the parents to do, to avoid this nonsese is to:

[list]
[li]Will out all your stuff accordingly. [/li]

[li]Sell off the whole lot, give away substantial amount to charities - the poor, the disabled, widows/widowers etc.  Make your pre-death funeral arrangement with your Solicitors/Insurers and the Church and settle your funeral cost (as your children might object to performing this duty if they knew they are being dis-inherited) and live off whatever is left with your wife until your last breath.

Of course, it's quite understable if they refuse to over-see your funeral.  Naturally, anyone that's dis-inherited will feel the same - jealousy and anger but don't let that faze you after all, it's your hardwork and if it's gonna cause trouble and dis-unity after you'd gone, you might as well give it away!

Even when Wills are drawn, sometimes, a family member still do feel unfairly treated and start causing trouble in the family. 

Parents should not bother about that after all, they'd given everyone of them a Net to catch their own fish, and they should go and catch it or drown - it's up to them! You made yourself, let them go and make themselves for their own families, simple![/li]
[/list]

Money can cause a lot of trouble in the family, and I don't think rich people should leave any for their lazy offsprings, only for them to either break their heads for it or waste it on crazy lifestyles.

It's strange what happens in families.  It hasn't been long here when a rich mum dis-inherited her only child (son) because of his attitudes towards her - he got a shock at her funeral when her solicitors read her Will, and he was dis-inherited. 

He rarely visited his mother at home, rarely called and when he did visit, he's always inside the car in the drive asking the servants about her - according to people, he seldomly comes in to see her. 

Personally, I will do the same - if a child does not bother about me when I needed him/her, I will not leave any thing behind, honest!  I will settle my own funeral, every thing they wouldn't have to bother.

Everyone knows that unlike us, White people don't mess up, they are not like us who are burdened by our moral and religious beliefs- but I think sometimes, our families need a little guidance regarding inheritance.  It's good to make them aware that, leaving anything behind is at your pleasure and not a right!! [/size][/b]

Please keep your ignorance to yourself. The man has only 1 wife and 4 children (all boys - Ladi, Kayode, Folari & Tokunbo). We are not interested in the rest of your sermon if you cant even get the basic fact right, Msknowall

2 Likes

Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by koyaabj: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2011
If they refuse to settle amicably then govt should seize the estate, sell it and use the proceed to train motherless & less priviledged people in the society, pls dont join cult in order to achive greatness or wealth in life contentment is the key to life, A word is enough for the wise. kiss
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Gbenge77(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2011
Na wa o.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by manie(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2011
vladimiros:

why don`t Nigerian billionaire emulate foreign billionaires these days and leave nearly nothing for the children

Funny enough two of his son are Senior advocates of Nigeria.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Theblessed(f): 3:17am On Jun 22, 2011
[b][size=16pt]
Bobajo:

Please keep your ignorance to yourself.  The man has only 1 wife and 4 children (all boys - Ladi, Kayode, Folari & Tokunbo).  We are not interested in the rest of your sermon if you cant even get the basic fact right, Msknowallyour life reading something you'd never heard of in your life. 

Look Mr Educated illitrate, I suggest you go back and re-read my essay as you'd already been there and got a shock of you're life!  Why upset over my essay? 

All the people writing and commenting here, were they all writing from the point of view of having full knowledge about this family? No, people are making general comments and, so did I!

What I did wrong was that, I showed much insight into the topic and that pissed you off, no be sooo? Jealous git!

There you are attacking me because, you can not control your jealousy and insecurity, weak man!  You can't stand a smart and assertive lady - can you??

Thanks for expressing the depth of your ignorance here, by consciously displaying your need/hunger for self importance/grandiosity and, showing us how knowledgeable you're about this all important family. How ignorant, as if we care! Do we really want know Mr Family friend? 

Sure, you were at theirs for dinner last night, weren't you??  Look, we don't care who you know, and who you don't,ok?

Honestly, your behaviour fell short of nothing but, that of un-learned man - a Bushman of Hottentot, gruntled pig!  Just the response you'd been waiting for! angry

Sure, I rattled you and if you're upset about my contribution here, jump off the cliff and die, as you won't have to read my essays anymore, would you?! angry

The Forum is for everyone to learn/share knowledge and I'm glad my essays here does achieve that aim, including this one otherwise, why this attack?  Glad, I have opened a few eyes and that feels goooooood!!! 

Now, go hang yourself!
[/size][/b]
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2012
So, they can not struggle their way to the top like their father? Their papa give them the best gift in life:Education! See how they are rubbishing their papa's name in the mud of ignorance and vanity.
Chief F.R.A. Williams SAN (a.k.a. Timi The Law) was and is still my mentor in the palace of Law.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by norrisman: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2012
Cant they just share it N6.5 billion to each one? Man's greed knows no bounds!

1 Like

Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Bella3(f): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2012
A
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Ndipe(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
The Love of money (not money itself) is the root of all evil (1 Timothy 6:10

snowdrops:
sad, quite sad. money they say is the root of all evil.

wonder if their mother is still alive, and what are views are on this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State / Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade / The Real Story Behind Babayo’s Decamping To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.