Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ (44745 Views)

Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Hungerbadoo: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Yello1:

Waec syllabus 2006. The second coming. Longtime ago wen we read those poems like song of sorrow
i tell you bro

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Bimpe29: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tragic it was. May the assailants and their accomplices knows no joy till the end of the time.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by maak400: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is too sad cry
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Obiorahpcfg: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
you are an idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by thunderbabs: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
How can there be peace in this nation with this shedding of innocent blood
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Nitah1: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Are they not your mates, or do they have any super natural powers?

The question is why did you or any of your family members not join the security apparatus to help defend our country, are you not Nigerians off age?
Who's this rettard for God sake?

What's wrong with you?

Is buhari ur father?

I repeat Buhari is a failure.

Look at u,is because of people like you that the country is bleeding....you see the truth but speak the opposite.

I pity your generation.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Awoleesu(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Sorry for your loss, but we Northern Nigerians as a nation are a bunch of very wicked people that hide under the clout of religion & tribalism.

The chicken has finally come home to roost.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by EyenNtokon: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

The question is why did you or any of your family members not join the security apparatus to help defend our country, are you not Nigerians off age?
bros i hear sey to join any force now, u must have connection. Also pay huge amount. Na 9ja we dey!
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by juman(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Buhari is a curse on nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by galaxy2020(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lies, no killings in Nigeria...Buhari has defeated the bandits/terrorists technically. grin
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
accept reality comrade.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Quiny32323: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Buhari is worst than a vampire, he must be a demon.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Pls dont be silly and stupid... where are the 30000 police and soldiers they always deploy to state of their interests during elections?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by expert555: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Since you know so much about them please share with WHAT SO THEY WANT?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by holluwizzy: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
My brother, may God heal ur heart.

It's not easy and not a dream one can wake up from.

relaxandsmile:
The most annoying part is that the government don't even deem it fit to say pim any longer. Very shameless people.
God have mercy. Me that lost my little girl (one of my twins)of 11 months; it's been four years now,I have not gotten over it .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Tupaq: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

It takes a failure to defend a failure. Adamsmith, you are a big failure!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by efficiencie(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Even if all your ancestors join the army all you will be good at is beating up civilians for mumu reasons...when the real battle comes you will vanish with your tail in between your legs. There is nothing gallant about the Nigerian armed forces. You guys are only gallant when it comes brutalizing defenseless Nigerians. Can't you see that Nigerians are mostly afraid of everyone that is armed? Any armed person in Nigeria is a threat to the lives and property of ordinary citizens. The only difference between armed robbers, kidnappers and armed uniformed men is the uniform nothing else!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by thinkmoney(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

You need help. Wetin dey comot from ur brain through ur mouth rotten well well.
Signs say the brain sef don rust.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Penywise(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gab0:

Don’t be dumb, there are a lot of military personnel parading and beating civilians about.

There are so many military men in South East doing nothing but to checkmate IPOB uprising. They should come and carry them to the north. They'll be more useful there.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by toyinid78: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gab0:

I know you are not stupid, even though you sound stupid.

The present forces on ground, are they well armed, dressed or fed?

Without additional forces from Myself and my family.

Do they have the necessary intelligence, information and training to win?

Are they well Led?
Is there proper leadership?

At the end of the day, leadership is the issue, And buhari is d leadership
I was expecting u to ask a reasonable question, would they allow any of ur family join the army or military or can he help u out or why is he too not on the list , na crime for him own family , many of us wanted to join the military but we were denied entry
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by HonestFriend: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
If given the opportunity he will still vote in the clueless slowpoke in aso rock..

It in their gene... Suffering n smiling.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by davicto: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gab0:
Its a terrible thing to be a Nigerian

Animal go and apply to join the Army, they would start asking you to speak hausa unto, blood useless regime.
#PYO
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Giltexo: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

God punish you idiot. Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by nograv: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
The north and violence.

Like 1 and 2
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Henon: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Are you ok at all?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Nah lack of wisdom dey make person reason like this.

What stop him from training youths and giving them arm to defend their village under Nigerian vigilant military collaboration?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by bablon20(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
I won't be surprised if Nigeria police still go ahead and arrest the poor old man for burying his children without acquiring police report or permission from them.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Mayeldah(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Buhari is working, don't make government look bad.

It is all fake news, North is safe!

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Carlmax(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Why are you being so ignorant .... Do you know how many Nigerians have tried in vain to join the military because of the high nepotism in the recruiting process.... I don't expect you to know because you are from where you are... If the army is serious about having more personnel they should go on a recruitment drive for both infantry and officers simply based on merit.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by elonmuskbaby: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

e sure say the person wey swear for you say you go mumu for life don die

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by alphaNomega: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Investigative:
Continue

I like how you keep changing the year every new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Oil Discovered In Lagos Water Wells / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.