Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Your Society Is Upside Down - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Society Is Upside Down (1187 Views)

My Life Is Upside Down / Woman And 2 Sons Living In A Toilet For 6 Years As Her Life Turns Upside-down / Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Society Is Upside Down by Lostchild(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2022
1. Your Society Is Upside Down

I move to a new place, and decide to take a walk. As I pass by, I saw a person on the ground. At first, I thought it was a mentally sick person but decide to cross look a bit.

I was shocked when I saw he was a well dressed man. He was sick and he fell down. I look at him very well and saw he was well dressed like a normal decent handsome man. He manage to crawl as he was unable to stand up because he was hill and didn't have enough strength

He needed help but no one was willing or ready to come and help him.

I stopped and walk a bit closer in shock. I realize he has been there for how long, only God knows.

I look at the road side, I saw cars passing by. I look at the other sides, I saw people doing their business and some pass him by, but no one cares about this fallen man.

I look all around me, and look at the sky. I asked myself, what type of devilish society is this? shocked

A society that is upside down

Who post me from birth come this country?

THE MESSAGE.

Many of you think I am crazy because you are not normal. What you consider normal is abnormal for me.

Your society is upside down and your society has turn you upside down.

You failed to understand that, God is love, and in every living creature He has set this faculty of love, but especially in man. It is therefore nothing but right that the Alnighty God who has given us life and reason and love itself should receive His due tribute of love. His desire is to all He has created should be love personified. And if its given love be not rightly used, and if we do not with all our heart and soul and mind and strength love our fellow humans, then that love falls from its high state and becomes selfishness. This arises disaster both for ourselves and for other creatures of God

This is why I said, many of you, despite your money and status, your mindset upside down.

Your society is not normal.

3 Likes

Re: Your Society Is Upside Down by Lostchild(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Everyone who lives on this earth has set goals and objectives. Some of them set their life principles on pleasure. Others set it on wealth or fame. All these will not receive the fullest satisfaction in life.

Only those who have set their life principles to love both God and man will have fulfilment in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Your Society Is Upside Down by sirp9898(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lostchild:
Spiritually; Your Life Is Upside Down.

I move to a new place, and decide to take a walk. As I pass by, I saw a person on the ground. At first, I thought it was a mentally sick person but decide to cross look a bit.

I was shocked when I saw he was a well dressed man. He was sick and he fell down. I look at him very well and saw he was well dressed like a normal decent handsome man. He manage to crawl as he was unable to stand up because he was hill and didn't have enough strength

He needed help but no one was willing or ready to come and help him.

I stopped and walk a bit closer in shock. I realize he has been there for how long, only God knows.

I look at the road side, I saw cars passing by. I look at the other sides, I saw people doing their business, but no one cares about this fallen man

I look all around me, and look at the sky. I asked myself, what type of society is this? shocked

A society that is upside down

Who post me from birth come this country?

THE MESSAGE.

Many of you think I am crazy because you are not normal. What you consider normal is abnormal for me.

Your society is upside down and your society has turn you upside down.

You failed to understand that, God is love, and in every living creature He has set this faculty of love, but especially in man. It is therefore nothing but right that the Alnighty God who has given us life and reason and love itself should receive His due tribute of love. His desire is to all He has created should be love personified. And if Is given love be not rightly used, and if we do not with all our heart and soul and mind and strength love our fellow humans, then that love falls from its high estate and becomes selfishness. This arises disaster both for ourselves and for other creatures of God

This is why I said, many of you, despite your money and status, you life is upside down.

You are abnormal.
Not that the people did not want to but were the hospital bills come from?
Re: Your Society Is Upside Down by Lostchild(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
sirp9898:

Not that the people did not want to but were the hospital bills come from?

This is why I said, Nigeria society is upside down. In the USA or in western countries, the human life is what matters

I saw a man who took his pregnant wife to the hospital. They told him, money first before they will attend to the well being of the woman.

The man left, but before he came back, his wife has died. I watched him as he cried out over his loss.

In the spiritual realm, no one can be a hypocrite, but everyone life, deed and sin will be revealed to them by the all revealing light of the sun of righteousness.

For judgment begins in the life of everyone, but the true penalty and reward is given in the after life.

2 Likes

Re: Your Society Is Upside Down by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
undecided hmmn
Re: Your Society Is Upside Down by Lostchild(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ablemax \ Nnamdiosu

Do not follow the ways of men, but follow your own heart that is rooted in love.

In this evil country, there are many famous but faith preachers. There are many holliness preachers. There are many salvation preachers, but there is no love preachers.

That is why none of them can be compare to T.b Joshua, the only love preacher who has passed unto glory.

Anyone may teach about God's love but yet has no love. Even the greatest teachers on love may not have it..

Anyone can teach truths but there can be a difference between having truth and having a love for the truth

My friends, let love be your goal in this life.

1 Like

Re: Your Society Is Upside Down by Karleb(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
The society is not upside down. Our government has created a system that punishes good deeds and rewards evil deeds.

If you help the man and he dies, you think you will just go scot free?

No way! It's not the people, it's the system.

1 Like

Re: Your Society Is Upside Down by Lostchild(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Karleb:
The society is not upside down. Our government has created a system that punishes good deeds and rewards evil deeds.

If you help the man and he dies, you think you will just go scot free?

No way! It's not the people, it's the system.

I have seen a man who spent 6 and half year in prison for helping a dieing elderly woman..

Our society is upside down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Still In Shock Mermaid Really Exist. Never Believed Till I Saw This In Africa. / Finally,e Do Happen. / Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.