Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (89970 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by shatta419: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Twelvedemon12:

Me too never chop,.but I for get we for split am take chop angry
him go like chop amala n Banga
you get money for that?
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
shatta419:
him go like chop amala n Banga you get money for that?
hahahaha.. change the amala give me starch.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by 2law(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
What a story line. plus come and update us bro

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by chisea(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Baba you come post na, you dey make the story tire person already.....story wet neva go anywhere
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by samuel19222(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
. KiNg0G update please
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2022
All this was new to me, but one thing i understood was that the number 3 seem like what I was into before. it involves foreign client.i wanted something different. so I opped for the the number 2 ( Coca-cola promo adverts) but since Ayoski was a carder I was given to William to tutor me the basics.

he was a fair dude, just a little he would have been mistaken for an albino, soft and fresh his skins are ever shining. I later got to know he was the one who owns that Brown Acura mdx parked outside the gate that was sat on, he owns 2 houses already with the third close to plinth level in Benin city, these are already made men.tell me why the fûck are they still with Ubaga? ( something I later got to know the hard way.)

since Ayoski was the one who brought me in, I had to share room with him, put my little bag in The wardrobe..bath that evening.. picked an handless and my 3 quarter Short and proceeded to the parlour..just 4 of them were inside watching a seasonal movie from the tv set discussing and pressing their phones..I guess that was their leisure time immediately a knock came at the door it was opened, a matured man probably a cab delivery man came inside with different paper bags of takeaway plates of rice and Asu goat meat, salad, some were stuffed with turkey, grilled tilapia fish with Eva water in each pack...

8:30pm came everyone was in With their laptops except Ayoski who probably had other plans for the evening...I approached William in the dinning table section, he told me to login on a website known as tagged.com and create a male profile, but first I had to create a Gmail account..he sent me all the write up in txt.. including a responsible looking caucasian man wearing suit, I had to put that on my dp...he took my phone edited my location and made the profile more real told me to bombing women in their late 50s and 60s with the texts he sent me (are you not aware that your profile just won the amount of.............in the ongoing coca-cola promotional offer?) all this while they was a boy almost like my age sitting opposite the dining table. it was William cousin who he brought from Benin to teach him about the hustle but dude hasn't picked one naira yet... with those looks placed on me, he probably took me as a competitor.

11 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2022
op more please.
am liking this, unlike the money rituals we have going on claiming to be yahoo boys.
this raw

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by ghettochild(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Feeling this piece all the way from South Africa..

4 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Nice one op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2022
I bombed as instructed, but i had to learn this new thing of copy and paste..and reading all over again to be sure I was copying the right content in response to the question asked by the client... some replied, some ignored..some shocked that how come they won $5,000,000 lottery when they didn't even applied for any lotto or promo not until I met Felicia and Alize.

they both kept asking when am I sending the cash prize, so interested that they requested to speak with me on phone I had to show william the chats and he was amazed.. I saw a regular message that I do received from my sex starved nigeria men....but williams saw fortunes.

me : bros mi, see this woman dey ask for my cell number.

william: bring am come make i see (took a sip from the jack daniels on the table)
he looked at the chat scrolling down before he checked their various profile, one posed in a nice furnished apartment, with dinner with his family on Christmas Eve..she looked rich...the other had her daughter as a profile pic and I could tell from williams facial expression he was impressed, that was my first night there I just had a huge catch. he immediately signalled me to grab a dining chair and be at his back...from this moment onward those 2 women he was going to work on them.

He logged my account on his laptop from there, I could see everything boldly as he type off his head.. without even looking at the formats.. both client were told they had to follow due procedures which they quickly responded with OKay... forms were sent until we heard a pim pim (car horn) at our gate, time was 2.45am..

12 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dappydonatt(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
I love this but Oga come and update ooo cry sad angry

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by 2law(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
I love your piece brah!! Fire on ma manchi
Am your number one fan♥️

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op your update is short

Come and update o

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by YoungBrymo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Don't let it get cold abeg

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
it was then ubaga phone rang..he signaled Williams cousin to go get the gate openned, Ayoski was back midly drunk we can smell the stench from his breath, what even got me shocked was he brought 5 girls from the club home that night, not one or 2 but 5...he greeted Ubaga who responded with a hard grin on his face.. they all went with him to his room...5min later 3 came back, sitting at the parlour with us..I been a newbie was just observing...this went on till 30min no one moved, everywhere quiet except the reduced sound of lil wayne mixtape playing from the home theater.

ubaga stood up, one of his boys followed him to his room, Runo came back and signalled one of the damsel with an apple booty assx like nicki minaj to come with him..till today I didn't know if it was a thr3esome or they both toke turn watching each other...but one thing I knew, Runo was there the whole time...All this while williams were busy with his work, I sure saw he had other client who he was also packaging so he didn't have time for frivolities... dude was so money minded they nicknamed him xtra-dollar ( because he always wants more)

it was 6am, william already gone to his room for a nap, left with me and his cousin in the sitting room, the two girls that was left, were earlier directed to an empty room to lay their heads. untouched during the night.....I was so tired because i haven't stayed so late up for a long time...but the alcohol in my system really did help...I wasn't feeling sleepry....I just needed my white stone... but how can I get it...I had funds with me yes, but this is just my second day here..all I saw them smoked were cigarettes and weed... asking for cocaine would be me over stepping my boundaries so I thought.

besides I needed to call my parents, but no way for that, since i had no ideal were my phone was, even though the sim was discarded, I still had some contacts stored in the phone, all this thoughts were going through my head until Ayoski voice brought me to reality.

william cousin : bigger boss morning sir, your boy loyal
Ayoski : (greeted him back) they clapped hand.
Whiled he retired back to meet his cousins in his room...

Me: chairman I loyal o.. thank you for this opportunity

Ayoski : (just smiling cheapishly, looking a bit tired and exhausted) why won't he be exhausted dude single handed devoured 2 mountains all by himself... He asked me about the other girls

Me : one dey inside chairman Ubaga room, the remaining two de that one when dey the left there, dey sleep.

AYOSKI: Wetin you mean by them dey sleep nobody whip them?

Me: shaking my head, saying no.

Ayoski: common go put prick, you want make my money waste like that.

For the first time, In a long time that was when someone ever spoked to me with so much authority, I was stunned walked to the room and saw this two babes halfway naked with their butt laying upwards.

9 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nice one

But your update the short walahi

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2022
On a normal day when high on coke, I would have had a different morale, but here I was standing with two girls laying on the bed with their assxes up, inviting me to come put it in, but I was scared... these girls were alot older than i, they were more classy...not like the brothel girls I normally sleep with..(unlike now with money ritualist disguising as yahoo boys..then girls were free they can even leave your pant at your house to come back the next day for it.)

Have never had 2 girls before, but I summoned courage went to the bed, removed the duvet from her body, with her white pant that fitted that assx showing, she noticed and quickly woked up..look back and saw it was me half way erected..she lied down back...I knew phase 1 was done.... condom! ...oh fûck..I didn't have any... it was just like she was reading my mind... reached for her bag and brought out one.. gave it to me.. saying do you need this?.. Offcus I do.

I toke it, fixed it on my dîck, shifted her white pant while she was laying facing down...and dug it slowly at first...she was so wet I had to increase the pace, all this while the other one was already awake, she knew she had to join us in order to earn her pay. She Stood caressed my bóobs and started sucking it.. thanks to the jack daniels I had.I lasted just for 5mins,

All this while the door was left open,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
You are doing well op

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by samuel19222(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
nice one OG

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Op abeg come update

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by YoungBrymo(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2022
KiNg Please Drop Update Comrade

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
I busy pass signal, update tonight guys.

3 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by YoungBrymo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Take your time comarde
KiNg0G:
I busy pass signal, update tonight guys.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by myguccilife(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Update ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Teddybliss: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice story

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dappydonatt(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2022
We await updates smiley wink

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by prof30(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Update oooo
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 2:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Still waiting for your update
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
A week passed I received a call from Bankz asking where I was, trying to find out my location..he started saying even though we quarreled, I shouldn't have left them like that..bankz of all people, i knew that wasn't from his mind he just wants to know what I was into now...Fear God didn't tell them but gave him my new phone number.

wednesday afternoon, I was just sitting in the living room browsing , when William came in from outside and said "congrats on your first cashout", he gave me an handshake.. shining his white set of teeth. at first I was numbed..before my brain remembered that those 2 clients he took from tagged.com to his us number were actually mine..he logged into western union immediately and showed me a tracking ID displaying $5000 ready for pickup.. but how did he do it....he never carried me along since that day...All I do was just to bomb at night and inform him if any of the clients were responding quiet well and he takes them from me.

I wasn't really that happy with that, I wanted to know the full job, how he did it...but I couldn't just ask him.. even though william is a cool and gentle guy I wouldn't want to overstep my boundaries, I saw him editing some documents with Adobe Photoshop app the previous day with a signature boldly signed below..I had to keep calm and observed, stayed by his side for a minute then left....if he wanted me to know what it was he could have said something to me (but he kept quiet) and I couldn't ask not to sound disrespectful....I mean this is a guy who has gone to Dubai several times.... money loaded.. has 3 houses and am just a 19yr old boy with nothing except few naira in my account.

Ubaga had to go with williams to the bank, because he was the one who had more connection with that Branch, they spent close to an hour and 30min before they drove back in, bringing us foods and drinks that afternoon it was full house gathering, meaning friends were around... girls.. and some new faces I haven't seen before... music playing loud from the home theater...weed aroma in the air at this point in time I was starting to feel cold in my feet...my head was also getting cold... but my body temperature was hot..the urge was building in....I just needed a light of my white stone. even if it's just one heat to calm me down, but they was no way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Hungerbadoo: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's getting very interesting. We will surely see the end of this story and the Ubaga geng. Just like dodoatirice you write so well. Ride on and keep the mention coming King0G.

4 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Alize was the one who paid the money, she was told she had to pay a private delivery company that would deliver her cash prize safely to the home address she provided while filling the form.... and the delivery company had 3 packages. silver, gold and Platinum which was the quickest within 48 hour's interval it will get to her. that was what she opted for... she had 2 choice to choose between money gram or western union.

it was evening already, I took a cold bath that helped reduced my body temperature and swelling growing in my head due to the subside of the cocaine in my system...I picked a white t-shirt and black trouser and proceeded to the living room....Runo was there, immediately he saw me he smiled up and shaked his head in good gesture..yes they all were impressed... including Ayoski who wanted to finish me with talk during the afternoon drinking section. telling me... SHEY BE YOU SEE SAY THIS ONE BETTER PASS LOCAL, WHEN YOU DEY DO BEFORE?.
I was so ashamed, because other ears got to hear, which they all condemned... saying why would I be scamming nigerians but as soon as some heard it was a politician...MY GUY HOPE YOU CHOP AM WELL WELL!...(screamed one of Ayoski friend) and everyone burst out in laughter.

Evening came, the house was niced up we were all present, we the guys living together, it looked more like a meeting rather than the hustling vibe.... we sat in the living room facing each other..with a bottle of Calypso on the center table. the discussion started and i later got to know more about the carding job which was AYOSKI and Ubaga expertise... they was a slight issue about Ubaga pickup not ready to go confirm the 2012 ford edge from a seller in texas claiming shes ill and can't drive... this has been going on for days now... that has kept Ayoski hanging because the stolen credit card he used or he was going to use might...............

since they were both big men, they just put it out to our ears just like a normal chit chat, Ubaga smiled And said Ayoski should relax that he shouldn't be worried everything will fall in place, Runo was asked about some of his dating client who showed promised, and he affirmed saying something huge must drop before the week ends....finally it got to my turn..I was told to

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / My Personal Taste..(18+) / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.