Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) (1379 Views)

Soldier Who Drives Taxi Fight With Police for Breaking His Windscreen / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) by odincemusic: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2022

A video shared online shows the moment a Nigerian man beat his wife blue black for breaking his windscreen.

This is a serious fight, In the Video, the Husband and wife is seen fighting each other in the public Yard while neighbors film them and no one came to separate the Fight.

WATCH VIDEO: https://www.detouchingstory.com/2022/01/16/sband-s-in-pubic-for-bhis-car-windscreen-video/
Re: Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) by Tmberwolf1: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
She broke his windscreen, he beat her up.
Ojoro cancel

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) by cricifixo: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Why will she break his windsreen, make d man panel beat sense into her head jor
Re: Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice one man.
That's a real Redpiller right there!
Women needs to start taking responsibility for their actions!!angry

Watch and see how SIMPS and pussy ass niggas will come and insult the man and say he is wrong for beating the woman!!
Re: Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) by nnamdi640: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Majority of people in this country are now monsters. People that derive joy seeing you in bad situation. The worst is that they will come closer acting as if they care meanwhile their interior motive is bad. This are people you see going to church and mosque. Immediately they see opportunity, you see them turning to camera men and women with their phones. That is why there is increase in crime this days.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) by Boogyman557: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool

if 2 say I de 4 dat AMA

Na to just LITE UP my WEED

START to WATCH Dem

WTF MAN
Re: Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) by Dollarremix(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
My concern now na d man gbola way she hold, I pray nothing should happen to that weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Husband Beats Wife In Pubic For Breaking His Car Windscreen (video) by bummyla(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thank GOD For The Holy Spirit! One Day I Nearly Lost My Cool! And I Nearly Beat Madam In Front Of Shopping Mall! Marrying Your Enemy Can Turn A Man Into A Beast!

(1) (Reply)

Foreign-Owned Shops Close After Soweto Kids Die From Eating Biscuits (PICS) / Police Caught A Young Man With Pistol And P.O.S Device (photo) / Robbery And Kidnapping In Rampage: Help A Fellow Who Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.