Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University (47489 Views)

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each / Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video) / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by NewsPerson: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Luck found Ekuma Jeremiah, the young hawker, who was caught on camera in the Ajah area of Lagos, earlier in the week, giving money to persons who were being transported to prison in a Nigerian Correctional Service van when billionaire entrepreneur, businessman and popular socialite, Obi Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana, who chairs the Cubana Group, on Saturday, in an interview with a broadcaster and radio talk show host, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, made known his intention to sponsor the young boy’s tertiary education in any institution of his chosen.

Speaking during the short Instagram live interview, Obi Cubana said; “Love should be shown in our actions and not just in our words. I want to meet the young boy who despite being a hawker, gave N100 notes to people in a prison van and was not even aware that he was been filmed by a concerned passerby who was driving on the same road.

“Anyone who knows him should connect the boy with Daddy Freeze or me. I want him to go to school in good condition, and I would see him through the University, and if he wants to do his Masters degree abroad, I would also make sure that he is comfortable while going to school because his generosity touched me.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYyrpZ_o9I9/?utm_medium=copy_link

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by NewsPerson: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Obi Cubans said do something for humanity even if you want to do eye service. Do it, draw his attention and he will help you.

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by isaiah4life(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
A true act of kindness always sparks another. Giving birthed from the heart always launches the giver to a higher altitude.

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Bastard1stborn: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
All these can't save you when your yarn open because the breeze will soon blow.

Caution your boys... One of them is stepping and dragging with a big fish.

The plan is to bring down the whole tree because of a minor branch..

A word is enough... Weed off the unwanted soldiers around you.

Not saying you ain't clean or clean... It no concern me today unlike yesterday grin...

L'a Malaysia L'a Naija L'a lipsrsealed

Together we survive to arrive... God bless you bro

But you and I know say you be thief grin

That region breeds too much criminals but they are not violent in nature unlike our Northern brothers grin

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by christistruth01: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Obi Cubana is doing damage Control

The boy is better off avoiding Cubana

Nigeria is full of Ritualists

God will give him better alteratives

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by mrvitalis(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
christistruth01:

Lmao see Christian heart ...boy thank goodness I killed religion in my life over 5 years ago

There is no obi cubana outlet that makes less than 100 million in sales every week none maybe except port Harcourt

From Owerri ,to Enugu ,to two in Lagos and like 3 in abuja plus the one in London

That's minimum of 700 million in sales week ...profit is like 80% of that money ...that's over 500 million a week

So his shares would be nothing less than 35% of that that's closer to 200 million a week ...800 million a month for the last 5 years .

Not to mention is hotels , drinks he is key distributor in ...his own wine ...plus other business he has u don't know

Sometimes keep shut

Someone how built a club in 2006 in Abuja and expended like him should be worth not less than 30 billion

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Danjikanbauchi: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao see Christian heart ...boy thank goodness I killed religion in my life over 5 years ago

There is no obi cubana outlet that makes less than 100 million in sales every week none maybe except port Harcourt

From Owerri ,to Enugu ,to two in Lagos and like 3 in abuja plus the one in London

That's minimum of 700 million in sales week ...profit is like 80% of that money ...that's over 500 million a week

So his shares would be nothing less than 35% of that that's closer to 200 million a week ...800 million a month for the last 5 years .

Not to mention is hotels , drinks he is key distributor in ...his own wine ...plus other business he has u don't know

Sometimes keep shut

Someone how built a club in 2006 in Abuja and expended like him should be worth not less than 30 billion
the guy you quoted is Afonja Muslim, just like one called christistruth they are Muslims fill with hate against the Igbos.

Do you know why the north is campaigning against the SE ? It's a religious thing and Yoruba Muslims know it, but we Nigeria Christians still think it's just politics.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Smithkafors(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sometimes keep shut

Do you think they don't know?. Most people are just envious of others. Someone that has 3 hotels in Abuja and still investing heavily.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Far better than giving it to a lady because of pussy angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by christistruth01: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sometimes keep shut

You still have a lot to Learn about Nigerian billionaires

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by dangoteinlaw: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
christistruth01:

I agree. After they are done wiring ppls money and selling enough weed to attract ndlea they will now commence the damage control.

Ask a white man how he made it he will tell you how he started manufacturing from a garage but ask emoney or cubana how he make am he go say; my brother na God oooo

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Penguin2: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
When God said, “I will lift you up from the miry clay”, He wasn’t joking.

“Blessed are the pure in heart”...

He had little but shared it in humility and sincerity without expecting anything in return but God has rewarded him with everything.

I’m happy for him.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Penguin2: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
christistruth01:

Be free from hate and bitterness in Jesus name.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Shollez(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
GOD BLESS YOU SIR, GOD WILL ALWAYS LIFT YOU UP AMONG YOUR HATRED , I DON'T MIND HAVING YOUR HELP TOO SIR OOO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by money121(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Karlovych: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
embarassed Sadness for Afon...

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by wallay77(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Welldone sir

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by TheABOMINATION: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Obi Cubanana should also do something for that pos agent that uses his name to attract customers.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by McOluOmo: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
[s]
post=109429755:
Good of him.

UP SOCIAL MEDIA,
Gere is one of the positives of social media.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by NwaNimo1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abroad..............or just give him the cash if in Naija?

[img]https://c./_L8XoG25z14AAAAC/obama-what.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good of him.

UP SOCIAL MEDIA,
Gere is one of the positives of social media.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by tonididdy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
... what if the generosity was staged knowing fully well how gullible nigerians can be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Ladylandplug2: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wonderful.. When it's your time, no man or demon can stop your shine...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Nonexisting: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Not saying you ain't clean or clean... It no concern me today unlike yesterday grin...

That region breeds too much criminals but they are not violent in nature unlike our Northern brothers grin
Flesh and blood did not choose your moniker for you but the inspiration of the Lord God of hosts. Bastard1stborn are you and bastard1stborn shall you remain. Iseee

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by bigcee(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Guy, how old are you? This is what i hate about Nairaland. Guy, what is really your problem? How can a man be seeking for attention all the time on a faceless forum. Do you have low self esteem, ehn?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by NohurryInLife: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
You see this Alaye grace ehn?? If that guy visit you, even if you dey inside ground, them go dig you komot show you better love.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by israelmao(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Simple act of generosity and empathy have shot him into limelight and immense help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by pejuakinab: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

U okay?
Go and gather sense from that street philanthropist.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Elidrisy20: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Reward for giving criminal $100 has shower the guy blessings
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by FervorEsp(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Givers never lack

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income / 8 People Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined- CNN. / CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.