Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live (27376 Views)

Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Nigerians Denied Visa On Or After Jan 20, 2020, Can Reapply For FREE!!! / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by oluwagream: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Sladegirl(f): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Too long to read....such a pathetic situation
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Lavisha(f): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Buhari whyy
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by hyfr(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Some people are still clamoring for Tinubu and Atiku to become president again,when our face is deeply rotten

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by luwins(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Samposdaa:
Ok
scam
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
It's well
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Pymetrics: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
What is the reason for denying them work permit? UAE government should say this so that Nigerians will stop applying for their visa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by AngelicBeing: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by wpadmin: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
It wasn't always like this.

I have friends that made money from Dubai before moving to other countries.

The problem is a lot of average Nigerians have bad characters. They can do anything bad for money.

As a president, if you make your country so easy for the average Nigerian to immigrate to, you are in trouble.

Nigerians went to Dubai to do Fraud, drugs and most recently engage in cult wars.

There's News that henceforth you'll need a proof of fund to gain entry into Dubai. Right now, the average Nigerian won't be able to afford Dubai any longer.

Today, it's Dubai, tomorrow, more countries may follow.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Shollez(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2022

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Sleekfingers: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by MPESA(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
CelestineNelson:
Imagine the bad image few children are given to a whole nation like Nigeria...I declare my case is different!

But what you wrote hasn't nothing to do with the UAE restrictions on work permit.... So what's your point?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Ashirioluwa: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Many Nigerian youths are still planning to go there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Sleekfingers: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Baawaa:
Dubai is really dealing with Nigerians

And I like that...... nigerians don messed up for that country.....

Although, some nigerians are doing great in the UAE.....e.g african restaurant, food stuffs shops , barbers, hairdressers and professionals like doctors, engineers, architect
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by CelestineNelson: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
MPESA:

But what you wrote hasn't nothing to do with the UAE restrictions on work permit.... So what's your point?.
Do you understand English?
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by redsun(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
UAE is not richer than richer than Nigeria in terms of natural resources and human development index. They are only richer because they have smart leaders that know how to channel and manage their natural resources. They have no rooms for prisoners. And are mainly focused on maximising the expertise of competent experts across the globe to psychedelically develop their emirate. As well as keeping their citizens placid and relatively happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by guru90: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
My guy, just returned from Dubai Nov. 2021...
He told me that he is suffering alot there....imagine sleeping uncompleted building.....

Turkey is far better than Dubai......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by 123papas(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
The worst part is that Nigerians don’t accommodate each other in Nigeria and they don’t like to receive such treatment abroad. Shioor
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thank you hushpopi. Many countries are gradually joining those that don't want Nigerians in their country anymore. Those of you supporting yahoo Boys carry on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by expert1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
It was just yesterday a friend was telling me about the difficulty he is facing in UAE for not getting a work permit renewal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Pointnoire(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Make what please? a graduate Engineer teaching physics in a private school for peanuts or Doctors on 5K hazard allowance or is it Pol Science graduate riding Okada is that your idea of making it after years and money spent on higher education? if the opportunity was here trust me the only reason these guys would get a passport is for tourism
everythinggirly:
Why going to suffer in another man's land, when you can make it here?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Kobicove(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
LINTUNE:
TF, how do u expect us to read this article, na PhD I wan do?

My brother na the same thing me sef dey wonder o! grin

The situation Nigeria migrants are experiencing in the UAE is a direct fallout of the activities of scam artists such as Hushpuppi and co undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Benitoh:
Not all that glitters are gold.

Forget about the mouth watering promises, there's a work waiting for you once you get to Dubai.
there are work in dubai , the only problem is this work permit they no won resolve... abeg make them open border I won cross come get something for river Niger
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Harrisonwo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
The issue is based on the negative activities of our citizens over there ie open display of cultism, scams, drug trafficking etc.

I believe the issue will be resolved soon but getting dubia work permit and Visa will soon be a hurdle on its own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by ebuka10box(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
RichLunatic:
Nigerians are the most useless migrants. They steal , they rob like bigcowhorn and chibudollar, they rape the women and dirty the country they are allowed into. I don't want to talk of drugs , yahoo, noise etc etc. Ban any Nigerian that dosnt have up to 50m in his or her account from entering your countries. Peasants are scum of earth
u are simply a fool... U be foreigner Abi
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Freelane33(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dubai is a beautiful prison

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by symbianDON(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is one reason Nigerians MUST vote wisely in 2023 to elect a COMPETENT president who has good agenda to put the country back on her toes....not some old and spent folk who will eventually become a burden. It's a choice: we can choose to elect the right candidate and together build a working Nigeria or sell our collective conscience to the highest bidder and commence and round of 8 years of wallowing in pains and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by anyilalaz: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Effect of HUSHP>>>>>,
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by bosman50(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Before throwing blame at the APC led government, please take a look at this

https://www.nairaland.com/6679004/how-bad-nigerians-worsening-relations
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Originalsly: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Why don't they borrow money to return home? Didn't they know they were there on 3 month permit?... more like when they got there they forgot and eleven they were there as Permanent Residents. What was their Plan B?.... for our FG to fly them back home?... or get Dubai to change their rules to accommodate them? Let poor planning and pride keep them over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First United Nigeria Airline Flight Lands In Sokoto (Pictures) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / Lagos Bans Trucks, Trailers On Roads In Day Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.