Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (36218 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by hmohammed(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
I love you BAT. The master strategist

The North will vote massively for you.

You have served us well and you deserve all the support

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by papamondico: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bola Tinubu, u want Nigerians to vote for u so that Nigerians will also face challenges when you get into power. NO WAY...TUFIAKPA.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by papamondico: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bola Tinubu, hear me, you will never win the election in 2023. IJN AMEN
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lavisha:

Coming from a prince?

Thot your a Bat fan?
Na before

My eyes don open

I no dey support thief
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Doyin2(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
laughitall:
keep quite .. I will vote for a man that singlehandedly run the affairs of a state for years with getting any allocation from FG ..

Just ignore the clown.

May be he was still in his mother's womb then.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Originalsly: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
At his age this is normal .... for him to be delusional. What is not normal is for the youths to support his bid for Presidency.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by shedy03(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Racoon:
These politicians have so much underate the masses that they can boast of any shit.
Tinubu wants to also play the masses game.
Buhari played the masses game and got away with it, Tinubu will want to do same. He will be surprised what these masses will do to him, lol. They have suffered in the hands of APC.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by ufotunang: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nigerians should learn from the mistakes of voting for Buhari. See how the country is now ..so with tinubu add to the Buhari hard next level.econmy... Hmm .....you know what will happen
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by tolaswim: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
fatherjesse:
For where? God will not allow you to pocket Nigeria the way you pocketed Lagos and the southwest. Wife- senator, daughter- iyaloja, you- controlling the resources of the biggest state economy in Africa. The thiefry is too much, haba!

God will frustrate his effort to become Nigeria President In Jesus name
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by laughitall(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Which says a lot about the fact that young men like you are incompetent to rule over anything. A shame!
Tell that to OBJ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by funshint(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Seeing people writing long epistle to market Tinubu to Nigerians is shockingly disappointing and irritating

Someone who worked to bring Buhari's regime into power and wanting to take over from him just not because he wants to make Nigeria better but because it was his dream

Nigerians tends to be too forgetful of events or maybe we love to suffer

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

The worst is that graduates will prefer to vote someone who's academic qualifications are contestible is mind-boggling and ludicrous

Perhaps we are not tired of someone telling us that farming is better than going to school
Samuel anointed Saul to be king. Saul ended up being a failure. Do you blame Samuel for Saul's failure?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by DeepSight(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
nuclearboy:
There are 3 people who's blessings he needs.... he doesn't even know them yet and might feel too big to seek them out.

With them, yes

Happy New Year chief!
Who are the three musketeers?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Abujason: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bdugod:
If you are campaigning for Atiku, you shouldn't criticize those that are campaigning for Tinubu. There's no difference between both. Both are old. Both have been at the realm of affairs for years. Both were too desperate to ignore Buhari's incompetence just for their greed

… and lastly both are thieving crooks.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Allisgud: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Which that 2020 protest go happen 2023,u for no hwfar
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by holluwizzy: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
He is also a cripple, remember he cannot stand on his feet for 2mins.

Just like ear problematic president we have.

Suffer no dey tire Nigerians bcoz of one day food.

JosephXavier:
Seeing people writing long epistle to market Tinubu to Nigerians is shockingly disappointing and irritating

Someone who worked to bring Buhari's regime into power and wanting to take over from him just not because he wants to make Nigeria better but because it was his dream

Nigerians tends to be too forgetful of events or maybe we love to suffer

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

The worst is that graduates will prefer to vote someone who's academic qualifications are contestible is mind-boggling and ludicrous

Perhaps we are not tired of someone telling us that farming is better than going to school
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by l0uie(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
In other words, Nigerians are foolish enough to vote you for president. OK.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by President2001(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Joseph the dreamer, affliction will not rised second time
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Mitsurugi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
laughitall:
Tell that to OBJ

Are you OBJ's mate?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Mitsurugi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
laughitall:
Tell that to OBJ

Are you OBJ's mate? undecided
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by akdjr(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu don't need to believe he will win 2023 election. He should know that he will WIN with historical margin. Sai Jagaban!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by donborg(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
dre11:
:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-why-i-believe-ill-win-presidency-in-2023/amp

Tinubu the ace Yoruba tribalist. You cannot rule Nigeria. Go back to your village (Lagos) and dominate your tribesmen. We don't need you at the national level
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by emmykk(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
mesTano:
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
8}Cry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again

Buhari and Atiku contested many election before buhari wins with the help of betrayals.

What makes you think Tinubu will just contest and win at first sitting, something Chief Awolowo of blessed memory didn't achieve.

Alaye cool down let him win APC primary First
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by onatisi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
mathematically and politically he has the best chance UNLESS THE NORTH WITHDRAWS THEIR SUPPORT OF HIM . so far he is half way there already

papamondico:
Bola Tinubu, hear me, you will never win the election in 2023. IJN AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Alexis11: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
jaxxy:

While I’m not particularly in support of Atiku he is much better than tinubu for sure. Even Buhari is better than tinubu. I know it’s sounds shocking bt it’s just the truth.

You are Igbo so there is nothing shocking in your statement. grin

Such is the level of hatred you all have for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by ogwuche4u(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
dre11:
:

May you die before the election. God punish you old fool.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Alexis11: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Baawaa:

Get it right,if Tinubu get APC ticket 91% Yoruba will line up behind him

98. 89%
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Evidenx(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Yes you will win presidency of the other world.

Your own men whom you have created will make you president of the other world.

So says the prophecy of Pri EST.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by zoedew: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
dre11:
:

Tell me, where were you when murderous were killing your kith and kin? Not a whimper but a deafening silence was heard from you! Out!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
fatherjesse:
For where? God will not allow you to pocket Nigeria the way you pocketed Lagos and the southwest. Wife- senator, daughter- iyaloja, you- controlling the resources of the biggest state economy in Africa. The thiefry is too much, haba!
The same set of unfortunate people that sold Buhari to us are the ones shouting Tinubu up and down. The God of the masses that are suffering will disgrace all of them.
The more the ipob hate this man the more I love him. Go and die of hatred.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Naty007: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
fredoooooo:
Baba what do you have to offer ? Thats the koko I'm not Listening to all these Noisemakers . Everyone have the right to contest and we have the right to vote ...

Young man am disappointed at you. For you to say everyone has the right to contest. You are a big mumu
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Lovenorth: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice one
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Silentmoni(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.