Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (36216 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by adekS1(m): 3:08am On Jan 17, 2022
This one talking of presidency when election won't even hold..
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by sirade2: 3:27am On Jan 17, 2022
your Excellency sir, me, all my family members we are with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu you are the next Nigeria President come 2023 by special grace of almighty
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by udomonday: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2022
fatherjesse:
For where? God will not allow you to pocket Nigeria the way you pocketed Lagos and the southwest. Wife- senator, daughter- iyaloja, you- controlling the resources of the biggest state economy in Africa. The thiefry is too much, haba!
The same set of unfortunate people that sold Buhari to us are the ones shouting Tinubu up and down. The God of the masses that are suffering will disgrace all of them.
you are just sounding off.Tinubu is the incoming president,like it or lump it.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by macjireh: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2022
sammirano:
Reading all these noisemakers up there now, one would think tinubu has lost the election. Come 2023, he will rule all your flat and round heads and nothing will happen. Kiss he truth and stop crying.
u guys just think Nigeria is Lagos abi...wait till 2023 and see....lemme give u a riddle of how 2023 will be;

2023 is very similar to 1993

if buhari = babangida

& Tinubu = MKO

there4 Osibanjo = Shonekan

daz d clue,,, if u like kill urself bkos of mko,,na u sabi
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Coolgent(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2022
What happened in 2007 will repeat itself in 2003 though they will not win.
Healthy northen VP with Tinubu as Presidential candidate.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Sucolee(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2022
who is receiving who?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by seunjungle1(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Guy, do you think before you talk?
How did you know that Arewa will turn him down? Is your origin from Arewa?
Mumu ni e o

christejames:
With your ill-gotten money, cronies, louts who foolishly revel around you, why won't you make such kind of witless boast? cry

I just want to remind you that Arewa will turn their back on you grin grin grin grin

Tinubu, Zukwanuike undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Mandesz(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Sannisege:
He will retire after your kinsmen stop taking Mpuru Miri which has further turned their empty brains upside down

Brainless as usual
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by remitarich(f): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2022
nah God go choose our leader
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by delpee(f): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Critical stakeholders only? I don't blame him though. He knows that many people are waiting for "empowerment" towards voting.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Godkillbuhari(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Chimookigwe:
[s][/s]

Your father that didn't vote Buhari or Tinubu, what does he have to show?

Person wey him life don spoil don spoil, with or without Tinubu.
Why re you insulting his father ? Does tinubu knows you exist Your unborn gereations will curse you when you re already in ur grave after voting for tinubu .... hopeless entity
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Chimookigwe: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Godkillbuhari:
Why re you insulting his father ? Does tinubu knows you exist Your unborn gereations will curse you when you re already in ur grave after voting for tinubu .... hopeless entity

You are a born fool from a lineage of fools. Your ancestors were idiots, that is why you don't have a future today. Ordinary to come out and contest against Tinubu, your entire tribe cannot.
Your children are already cursed and your generations will be forever slaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members / Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video / Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.