Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt (47380 Views)

'Ornge' Is So Last Season: Sterling Bank Shades GTB In New Advert (Photos) / Gtbank Vs Innoson At The Supreme Court: What Really Happened / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Devil1Messenger: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ayomi90:

Shut up, did I mention ur name or any tribe name you tribalistic goat?
Did u need to mention any tribe name before u sound stupid
Give objective responses u are bashing a tribe.
Useless being

4 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Sleekfingers: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
richie240:
You are almost there, I'll given u 75%.
The average Igbo person is at loggerhead with everybody, including themselves!

They just form a 'united front' d moment they cross d Niger bridge and find themselves in foreign lands. That is d reason Biafra cannot work as they'll 'crab' themselves to extinction!

The thing tire me oooo

3 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by nezer83: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
NaijaMutant:

The supreme court reversed its own judgement

Hope justice doesn't have a price ?
In the case of the fraud that happened in Imo state, the supreme court held that it can not reverse its own judgement.
Wonders shall never cease to end in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Ayomi90: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Did u need to mention any tribe name before u sound stupid
Give objective responses u are bashing a tribe.
Useless being
Seems you want to be unfortunate this year, better get off my mention if ur brain isn't functioning.
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by ensamy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Olukayode, Tijani and Aboki see them against an Igbo business mogul. South West and North uniting there against Innoson .. They can escape the judgment of man but not the judgment of God. Make I go close my GTB account. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by onunwa21(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Justice for sale

The supreme court should also consider reversing it's judgement which declared Hope Uzodimma governor of Imo state undecided
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by goaldynboy: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
DEROX:
grin y[s]oruba will always triumph over osus
same thing will play out in 2023 cause we dont chestbeat just action[/s]

Illiterate!!

The supreme Court merely gave GTB the opportunity to proceed to hearing of the case!!

This means the matter will proceed to be heard on merit! After the hearing of the substance of the case, they will then decide who won and who lost!

In simple sentence: the main case has not been heard!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by richardo20: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
onye isi go and open your own bank and no dey put eye for wetin no be your own, u don pass dat level hello

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by purpledferanmi1: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
See shallow talk.
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by gotousa2013: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
A joke of the century. Who else takes Nigeria serious. Anything can just happen here. just too bad. A supreme court reversed its ruling!!! Judgement has been murdered at the alter of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Sonn(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
And this is the kind of country they want the igbo to be part of, does it work like that?

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
The supreme court overruled its own knell Hope equality wantsn't do a premium ?
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by nwajesus12(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ayomi90:

Mumu
Utu nne gi there

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by samwillyco1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
The panel only allowed the case to be entertained by the Supreme Court period, the floor is open, any side can win.
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by na2016: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
NaijaMutant:

The supreme court reversed its own judgement

Hope justice doesn't have a price ?

It does!
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by GetMeRight: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
blamingthedevil:
It is over ,

God Bless Gt Bank
God Bless Innosson
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

What's over? Because the case was just reinstated for hearing to continue
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by goaldynboy: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Myer:

[s]I'm no expert but the Supreme court did not judge the case earlier, it simply dismissed it.

But knowing the country we are, we can understand that money and power have made the judge dance to the tune of the piper.

That said,I believe in any reasonable country, Innoson would have won the case.
Or this case would have been settled out of court with Innoson agreeing on a reasonable amount of pay-off.
But the igbos being as greedy as their culture is, he wanted to own GTB just because of the error that happened.

GTB clearly erred.
But any reasonable person would agree to settle out of court.
No company would want to lose it's existence and investment simply because of the error of a staff.

But Innoson was hellbent on owning the bank for their simple error.
Greed definitely consumes.

While I know and agree that GTB is at fault.
I dont know how much they had to to bribe to settle this case, but I believe Innoson erred by seeing it as an opportunity to own the bank instead of settling out of court.

Now he has lost at the apex court because;

1. He is igbo, and supreme court is under the auspices of the Hausas

2. He has failed to realise that Hausas and Yoruba due to political benefits are more United than Yoruba and Igbo.

3. Innoson is greedy[/s].

See the way you are shamelessly exhibiting your ignorance due to tribalism!!

When GTB was stealing from Innosson account just as they steal from other customers, you did not see it as greediness of typical Yoruba people?!

Did GTB ever tell you they are willing to settle out of court and Innosson refused?!

Innosson has won GTB both at trial court and the appeal court, so it is expected that GTB should be the one begging for settlement not the other way round!

But since you have been blinded by tribalism, continue putting all the blames on Innosson!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by GetMeRight: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:

I doubt you read the article

They actually reverse their own decision. They dismissed the appeal and now reverse that decision
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Confirmedzombie: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Justice for sale

The supreme court should also consider reversing it's judgement which declared Hope Uzodimma governor of Imo state undecided

Also tell the supreme court to reverse its judgement on Bayelsa guber

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Nauttyprof(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
caracas:

Did you read the post you quoted at all?
Why did the government not execute the initial ruling of the supreme court ?That tells you, there is something fishy about this recent judgement .
Forget the stupid reason they gave
Na their usual way

Why should the government execute such when there is an application to set aside the previous judgement?
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
backbone503:

There is nothing really misleading about the caption. Legally speaking, the court ruled in GTB's favour by admitting its error and granting its prayer to revisit the substantive suit.

Nigeria has never been this divided. Everything is seen along ethnic/tribal, religious or political lines.

Bros the court didn't rule in GTB's favor stop trying to deceive people in this forum. The court allowed their application but they are yet to determine the merit of the application. The implication is that there hasn't been any final ruling on the issue from the supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Chimookigwe: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Once again, Igbos are in tears..
Wonderful way to start the week.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Ayomi90: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
nwajesus12:
Utu nne gi there
Afofun gbemu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Ajmoziz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one by the Supreme Court.

If that previous judgment had stood, it would have been a case of gross injustice against GTB because Innoson is a con artist who think he can use a cunning way to secure his win.

Let’s see how it goes with the case, we will see where it eventually lands.

Woww!!!!!! Just wowww,con artist you say,what a con he played,he conned gtbank to deduct 2.4billion from his account.its illiterates like this that make me know there is no future in this country
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by nwajesus12(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ayomi90:

Afofun gbemu
onye iberibe, agam efu

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Ayomi90: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
nwajesus12:
onye iberibe, agam efu
Amukunmeko

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by naija4life247: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ayomi90:
I already said this, no be by noise. They come online with joy shouting we will take over GTB, I look Dem I shake my head. cheesy grin

Their bank Fidelity Bank is not different from a Microfinance Bank. Their other Microfinance Diamond Bank has been taken over by Delta bad boys at Access Bank. Nah only drugs and human trafficking they mastered.

3 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by asanausana91: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
NwaNimo1:
In the lead judgment, written by Justice Tijani Abubakar, but read on Friday by Justice Abdu Aboki, the court held that ......

It's official...................Sharia & Supreme court don merge!

[img]https://c./CeZXjqmiz28AAAAd/jaxandjake-smell.gif[/img]

....to hell with Nijeria!
when ever the case did not favour you, you guys will start childish allegations. Why didn't you say the same thing when they erroneously rule in favour of innocent motors.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by asanausana91: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Innoson is Igbo, Buhari Supreme Court will never rule in his favour.
was it ojukwu supreme Court that rule in favour of innocent before? Childish thinking!

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by nwajesus12(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ayomi90:

Amukunmeko
ofu ogiri

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Ayomi90: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
nwajesus12:
ofu ogiri
Oloriburuku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? / Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? / Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.