Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me (7450 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by beauty16: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
please i don't know where i can post this one, i need any online skills any member of nairaland can be trained bills we be on me.. i prefer five male and five female.. please lalasticala can you select and find any trust worthy member that can train any member of nairaland, and try reaching me so i can paid the money.. i tend to understand helping someone learn a skill can help in creating more employment
ma please I am into business before it went down due to debt and for sometimes now I have been looking for fund to learn event decorations
including weeding cake and all that imply so the woman I want to learn the skill from,her training cost is 30k and I have 10k on ground what I am looking for now is 20k tnkz and May God bless you 0654178275 GTBank fumi layo

1 Like

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by beauty16: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Yea sure we can partner.

Did you select the people from this topic you created or elsewhere. As for selecting, I don’t think I have much preference. I’d rather differ to someone that can do the due diligence to avoid fakes

Let me know how you plan to proceed

Regards

sir I am into business before it went down due to debt and for sometimes now I have been looking for fund to learn event decorations
including weeding cake and all that imply so the woman I want to learn the skill from,
her training cost is 30k and I have 10k on ground what I am looking for now is 20k tnkz and May God bless you 0654178275 GTBank fumi layo
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Lima98(f): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Sorry my P.A is a busy person but personally I will attend to you, my P.A told me you don't stay in abuja, the only work opening is abuja, the accommodation is the problem, I wish you have someone close in abuja where you can stay with, or better still will you be okay if I send you money or you prefer the work?
good evening ma
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
please i don't know where i can post this one, i need any online skills any member of nairaland can be trained bills we be on me.. i prefer five male and five female.. please lalasticala can you select and find any trust worthy member that can train any member of nairaland, and try reaching me so i can paid the money.. i tend to understand helping someone learn a skill can help in creating more employment
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
i am available for(Digital marketting,maths diploma,google analytics,google ad manager and SQL for beginners.
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Lima98(f): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
i will really love to help you, where do you base and if you dont mind dropping your contact so my P.A who is in charge can you reach you out
good evening ma how was your day and everything I haven't hear anything from you that's why I decided to reach out to you hope all is well with you ma
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Godsownfc(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
This should be on the FP

1 Like

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Godsownfc(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice thread
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Give me an opportunity to train them to obtain a skill set that changed my life. It's called forex. With just a note book and a laptop or android phone, I can show them how to trade and make a minimum of $10 daily. U can reach me on 08036892360 if ur interested. I can take them on a general Class or a private class online.

1 Like

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Lima98(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

Give me an opportunity to train them to obtain a skill set that changed my life. It's called forex. With just a note book and a laptop or android phone, I can show to trade and make a minimum of $10 daily. U can reach me on 08036892360 if ur interested.
I am interested please sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Louis8796: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
i am interested,i can train you on Digital marketting,Graphic design,Google analytics.I also have more courses.
Moyinoluwa35:

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by page9(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
Has this productive thread end here?
Nigerians need more digital skills now than ever before to survive the harsh reality of this economy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum / Macho man disgraced me today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.