Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting (20109 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
DNA TEST OR WE DON’T BELIEVE grin
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by luqhas100(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
carry good news today

Praise God
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Allahu Akbar!

Congratulations to her!
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
b5ive:
The good lord will grant your brother and his family their own bundle of joy soon, congratulations in advance.
thanks bro, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
…and Nigerians claim God performed the miracle. Ignorance won’t kill us.

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Can we see the when she has baby bum nah so my neighbour wey born last 25 years ago started having big belle, like play like play nah pregnancy dem dey call am , person wey her only daughter don marry born 1 child for em husband, she disappeared for 5 months and came back with baby girl, ok all celebrate oooo after we no dey where she born am, within 5 months she begin dey form pregnancy against, disappeared come back with another baby, nah so she do again, but if u look the children u go know they are from different parents , they no remember the woman or the husband , if you see the one they born their own, the only daughter e remember both the man and em wife but these 3 children no remember them,

Abeg if u live for pH dey look for ur pikin for the last 7 years now come I go carry u go their make u check
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Tfamily: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrCover:
A 51-year-old Nigerian woman, Mrs Justina Bassey has welcomed a set of twins, boy and girl, after over 20 years of marriage.

Her Colleague, Felicia Simon Odey, Who shared the good news on Saturday, January 15. Congratulations to you ma, may God keep them for you ma

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3042536869322335&id=100006981543036
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by sirwhyteB(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
There's nothing Almighty God can not do
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by christianjoy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Okay
Karim439:
See below
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Mitsurugi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
Science helping humanity.

But for the cost I would have wished many

couples take this option after few years of trying instead of moving from one pastor or Alfa to the other.

She must've been praying for over 20 years.

Congratulations on your bundles of joy.

May they bring you great joy and comfort.

Oga it's all the grace of God or you think for every successful IVF there are no 9 fails? What makes you think this is her first attempt?
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
Wow, this is heartwarming, I pray that my brother and his wife will have their own soon.
They've been married since 2014, but the wife hasn't conceived yet.
Amen! Amen! Amen ijn
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
luqhas100:
carry good news today

Praise God
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by VEHINTOLAR: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
Wow, this is heartwarming, I pray that my brother and his wife will have their own soon.
They've been married since 2014, but the wife hasn't conceived yet.

God has already touched your brother's wife's womb;her time has come !

Congratulations !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

God has already touched your brother's wife's womb;her time has come !

Congratulations !!
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
No, they are religious type

Wonderful! grin Don’t worry, leave them. In 10years time, the wife will convince the husband to “pause” religion and pay a courtesy visit to an IVF clinic.

It could even be earlier than that when the Husband impregnates another woman outside.

I remember my Ex. After so many raw-cummin and no show, she confessed to me that she had a fibroid surgery about 4years before we met and the fibroid seemed to have grown back.

As an Akinkanju, I stood by her and tried convincing her to try traditional herbs that would incinerate & flush out the fibroid.

She said no! She would wait for Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

So, I did a quick mental calculation. 10years before the prayers ascend to Heaven due to traffic.

5years before the prayers are transferred & channeled to Jesus’ office.

Another 2years before Jesus’ instructions is received & executed by Angel Gabriel like he did to Mary in the Bible.

Then I told her that if I mistakenly or accidentally impregnate any woman outside, I would be blameless (I swear, I said this to her).

Her response was what scattered the relationship.

She said: “Are you dating me in order to have children or because you love me” ?

My response to her was harsh. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by deeva2: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
No, they are religious type

DOES THAT MEAN THEY DON'T ADMINISTER DRUD/MEDICATION?
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Shaddymie(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's because is still God that does it, even with your money and IVF, if God doesn't answer the prayer, it will still be a fruitless effort. I know of someone who has tried IVF multiple times, yet it didn't work out, my prayer is God should answer their prayers speedily.

quote author=Orissodiq post=109445464]I absolutely believe in miracle and that what God can not do doesn't exist (IVF) is a miracle on itself.
But how many of you have noticed that all these people claiming giving birth after long waiting are RICH & HAVE MORE THAN 1 KID?
So please we should stop headslaming d people that claim it's IVF. But why people always like to omitted the IVF part in their dedication? It's not bad even on a religions ground i believe so y are people seen it as a bad thing? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by remitarich(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
God is a miracle worker

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by VEHINTOLAR: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
thanks bro

You're welcome my brother.
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by TheGift: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
…but the wife hasn't conceived yet

Or your brother has not impregnated Her yet.

3 Likes

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by geesilver(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Children are blessing
As sweet as the news is they might not tell us that this could have been an IVF process. while you might be thinking it's a miracle how the dry bones comes back to life
........ Above all God is great.
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Ochelyko1: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=MrCover post=109431501]A 51-year-old Nigerian woman, Mrs Justina Bassey has welcomed a set of twins, boy and girl, after over 20 years of marriage.

Her Colleague, Felicia Simon Odey, Who shared the good news on Saturday, January 15.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3042536869322335&id=100006981543036[/quote

Some people here still didnt believe in the most high God, that's why they are thinking it is by science that dis woman got pregnant and gave birth to twins! If only you know the God of the heavens and Earth you won't even by any means put science into what God has done.

Congrats ma enjoy the sweetness of motherhood!

Thank you Lord!

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Morelovez: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Glory be to God in the highest
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by erico2k2(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
DNA test needed asap
see winsh grin
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by KingOfTheDamned: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
erico2k2:

see winsh grin

It's true . The hibby needs to do a DNA TEST WITH IMMEDIATE ALACRITY. The real mystery isn't how long she stayed before giving birth but for whom
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheGift:

Or your brother has not impregnated Her yet.
lol, I don't think so, they've even relocated from village to state capital where the wife just finished her degree program because of this issue, they somehow think it might be spiritual.
I can assure you that they married themselves as virgins

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by doggedfighter(f): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Oga it's all the grace of God or you think for every successful IVF there are no 9 fails? What makes you think this is her first attempt?

God did nothing.

I'm female and not oga.

He couldn't give them children for over 20 years but when the couple started IVF.

He had grace to give. He should hide his face in shame.

Scientists and doctors deserve all the glory in this case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
deeva2:

DOES THAT MEAN THEY DON'T ADMINISTER DRUD/MEDICATION?
they are doing everything within their capacity, it's not just bearing fruits
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by anonimi: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
Science helping humanity.

But for the cost I would have wished many

couples take this option after few years of trying instead of moving from one pastor or Alfa to the other.

She must've been praying for over 20 years.

Congratulations on your bundles of joy.

May they bring you great joy and comfort.

You made so much sense I wish I could give you a million likes cheesy
Thank you madam doggedfighter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by adaxme(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Baby Factory things
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Mason360(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
angry
20 yrs

When will Nigerians begin to understand.

Adoption
Surrogacy
Ivf

Are normal alternatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.