Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta (902 Views)

Police In Oyo Arrest Bank Worker & Four Others Over Alleged Plans To Rob A Bank / Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Update From . COM

See Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6942350/zenith-bank-staff-nnamdi-godson

A staff of Zenith bank identified as Nwokorie Nnamdi Godson, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging in Sapele, Delta state, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the deceased died after hanging himself on a water tank scaffold at Ugbeyiyi community on Sunday, January 16.

A day before he took the drastic step, Nnamdi had left a note on Facebook As Sighted By , in which he talked about struggle with his mind.

"I no longer have a mind of my own. Cos I now do things I later regret. The struggle is not funny any more. I am still good at heart so u know." he wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta by Illuminatiship(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rip bro suicide is never an option..
Re: Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta by illicit(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Ok

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
See More Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Re: Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta by Righteousness2(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
So Unfortunate and Pathetic !
The young man fell for the trick of the devil, killed himself and sent himself to Hell.

Condolences to his Parents and Family.

He would definitely be regretting his actions now.

No matter who you are or what you have on the Face of this earth, until you Genuiely find JESUS Christ, you at risk.

True Joy is not in money
True Joy is not found Educational accomplishments,
True Joy is not in Politically appointment,
True Joy is not in the Job you get

True Joy is in a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
True Joy is in Believing and Trusting the Only Begotten son of GOD, JESUS Christ.

Until You Genuiely bring JESUS Christ into the equation of your life, you are at risk of anything.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate

There is no single day that will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
Re: Photos Of The Bank Worker That Committed Suicide In Delta by FuckDModz: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
One less inconsequential bastard in the system.

Life goes on!

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Imo State As Cultist Kills Police Commissioner / Land Of The Rising Sun: Man Stabbed Brother To Death In Imo State / Why Do Armed Robbers/criminals Like Stealing Plasma Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.