Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs (16161 Views)

Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by happiness32: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
[i][/i]Kogi State Governor, His Excellency Yahaya Bello receives the Vice President of Liberia, Her Excellency Dr Jewel Cianeh Taylor at his Abuja residence, Sunday evening.

The Governor is in Abuja to attend the Progressives Governors’ Forum meeting alongside his colleagues this evening.

https://www.nannews.ng/2022/01/16/liberian-vp-lauds-bello-says-kind-of-leader-africa-needs/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Naijafever1: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Always good to align with the next President of the country

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Oluboh: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
VP Liberia come pay homage sharply cos she knows whatsup

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Simeonee111: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice one
Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Possitivevibe: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
He would have taken her to kogi state na.
Rubish

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Treasure17(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
This one's head is not correctly aligned.

61 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by nairavsdollars(f): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
This Bello mumu sha

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Ihuomanice1(f): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abeg , nah who dey talk

1 Like

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Coronavirus123: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Africa and backwardness are like Tinubu and bullion van

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Dapson73(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2022
This madam should be ignored .

9 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by SarkinYarki: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2022
This woman daughter go fine oo

2 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by inoki247: 1:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Why she come du mouth and hand like person wey dey giv Hmmm mak I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm sure na Dealer wey dey supply FFK dey supply Yahya na d drug dey damage him brain dey give him false hope...

14 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Mko123(m): 5:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Q

1 Like

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by samuel19222(m): 5:55am On Jan 17, 2022
angry
Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by helinues: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Even God frown at bad things

2 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Bambarino: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2022
hmmm....this Nigeria all of us must become President grin

4 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by RichDad1(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2022
She should bring her Liberia citizens to and vote for him na.

7 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by soberdrunk(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Naijafever1:
Always good to align with the next President of the country

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Authoreety: 5:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Liberia vice president should shut up!

SHe is not a citizen

2 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by NoGirlfriend: 5:57am On Jan 17, 2022
her own cube of maggi

1 Like

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by RichDad1(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2022
The amount Bello is spending on propaganda PR recently, I pity Kogi state treasury.

39 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by eleko1: 5:59am On Jan 17, 2022
cool Liberians should adopt Below.We dash Dem cool

2 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by boxypane(m): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2022
happiness32:
[i][/i]Kogi State Governor, His Excellency Yahaya Bello receives the Vice President of Liberia, Her Excellency Dr Jewel Cianeh Taylor at his Abuja residence, Sunday evening.

The Governor is in Abuja to attend the Progressives Governors’ Forum meeting alongside his colleagues this evening.

https://www.nannews.ng/2022/01/16/liberian-vp-lauds-bello-says-kind-of-leader-africa-needs/
She come collect her share.

1 Like

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by eleko1: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2022
sad Everybody just dey collect Kogites money from Below sad

8 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by phemmie06(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2022
For you to endorse Yeye Bello, then you must be worst like him.

10 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Atom007(m): 6:05am On Jan 17, 2022
From the hand shake, yahaya bello is passing msg and d way d woman is looking in d third pix, another msg too. in a short word, girlfriend is endorsing boyfriend. shikena

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by Aidejay(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2022
Bello bello bello bello bello bello and see what the Lord can do ooou ooou ooou!!!

Yahaya bello is high on something different.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by blackpanda: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Sycophants

Yahaya can go and be president of Liberia. As for Nigeria, never!

3 Likes

Re: Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs by ceaser: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Mstcheeew! They've said it all.

"Birds of a feather, flock together"

"Show me your friend, and I'll tell the kind of person you are".

This woman is as unpopular and undesirable in her home country as Buhari is in Nigeria, so I'm not surprised she sees "Yèyẹ́ Below" as a human being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: Okorocha Provides Free Buses For Imo Indigenes In Lagos & Ibadan / Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.