Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family (29223 Views)

Romance Scammers / Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by InternetAgbero: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

The truth weighs heavy inside my heart and is screaming to be let out.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Justwise

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by InternetAgbero: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Nobody knows anything? Don't just view...say something. No links to EFCC Nigeria? Or is it a case of the populace supporting evil?

Well, I'll start with Interpol and the RCMP from where I'm at.

https://www.interpol.int/en/What-you-can-do/If-you-need-help

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Candidlady: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2022
No police station around your ends?

Start from there

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by InternetAgbero: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Thanks. I already set the balls rolling; I informed my case worker and I intend going to the police and FBI office in town.

I have to admit that the response to views ratio is very disappointing and tells a lot about the Nigerian psyche in this point in time.

However, your comment is a ray of sunshine and it helps affirm my sanity.

Candidlady:
No police station around your ends?

Start from there

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Kingkyle1(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Thanks. I already set the balls rolling; I informed my case worker and I intend going to the police and FBI office in town.

I have to admit that the response to views ratio is very disappointing and tells a lot about the Nigerian psyche in this point in time.

However, your comment is a ray of sunshine and it helps affirm my sanity.

Efcc, fbi, swat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Dialpad: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Attention seeker ?

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by MotivationKG(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2022
Now that Twitter has been restored, you can go tag @effcc ,@fbi, @interpol and any other anti-crime body you know with the location of the place.

They will go into action immediately.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Authoreety: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Odiegwu

3 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by BluntCrazeMan: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
I no know what to say shaa

3 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by jimmyolasun: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Before you report, shaaa wire small out of the money you made from the scam to me too. Then I can help you enter NTA announce their names

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Abovebest(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you know evil and refused to speak out
You're one way or the other supporting evil

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Cally01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Prechgold1180(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
You one just put your self for trouble

The best I would advise you to do
Report to the people you scammed tell them the truth be ready to make refund

Don’t drag ur bro
If dem realize their mistake fine if dem nur realize fine

But at the end

Your bro go bribe their ways out

U go still sleep cell and u go turn enemy to your family

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by HereAtIt(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Pious101: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Are u sure that's d main reason or something u re yet to disclose....well d police is Ur friend. Start from there as someone up there stated

5 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by freshkpomo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022

Walk up to SARS or EFCC,tell them OGA I BE YAHOO BOY...they will arrest you and take you to your house,that way they can arrest the rest of your family....

Guess what? Your family members will bribe their way out and continue their scam business.

Just forget about them, since you can't locate the people you stole from anynorw, just try to put a smile on someone's face. There are so many people out there you can do one or two things for that will make them smile no matter how little it is. Nigeria is messed up already, Even Moses couldn't save every Israelites, so many died on the way, so you can't be a saviour to all.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by uncleck: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's family matter so suit yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Grandmeister(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tales by moonlight. After you Don get survey data from our comments now you go disappear into thin air.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Kingpele(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good move,am happy u recognised the fact that yahoo Yahoo is a sin against humanity cos whatever wrong you do to any person is a wrong done to humanity, now since your friends is still not ready to quit this evil business of deceit, it is your duty to report them to security agencies so that they may be stopped, by so doing you arenot only a patriotic citizen, u are also a friend of humanity, the purpose of life is to love others as u love yourself and ask God for protection and grace to do right now that u have decided to turn a new live, God bless your life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Earlystar698(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tell us what una deep una self into cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by AllKnowing: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
I’m sure you’ve got a money trail for Law Enforcement to follow. Turn yourself in, I would suggest FBI.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by EternalBeing: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bb
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Klchnjoku: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
How do you want us to take your serious when your moniker is "Internet Agbero."

You might just be here to contribute nuisance cos basically that's what most Agberos do.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by nairaman66(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Get the ball rolling with some balls

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by DropsMic(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lol... Nigerians are funny people.... Better tell us what truly happened. Did they cheat you?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by November24(f): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

The truth weighs heavy inside my heart and is screaming to be let out.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Lalasticlala
Justwise

Even in your problem,u have refused to drop your stinky pride.
May God help u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Oloniyan(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
The OP is somehow unstable with the tone of his message.
This sounds to me as a revenge mission.
Either way, i wish you luck and good in your new path

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by money121(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue / My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / Hardened Criminals Paraded In Imo State With Different Assorted Weapons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.