Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family (29230 Views)

Romance Scammers / Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Babaj145(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
This story self,..you have been saved, you've seen the light..bros just move on undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by syntekelite(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
You want to do whats right yet come online to ask if you should do it.?? The people you wanna report dont they or their siblings use nairaland or you assume they wont know its you Truth is you want to snitch not repent.. if you really want to repent submit yourself to the right authorities and pay the price for your own crime,you dont need involving anyone except murder was involved.. they will also pay their price when karma knocks..and be careful they dont do you harm if you eventually still go ahead and mention their names..

2 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by kelechi50: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good one, change starts with you.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Winningbot: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
What's this
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Kobicove(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Thanks. I already set the balls rolling; I informed my case worker and I intend going to the police and FBI office in town.

I have to admit that the response to views ratio is very disappointing and tells a lot about the Nigerian psyche in this point in time.

However, your comment is a ray of sunshine and it helps affirm my sanity.

Is there an FBI office in Nigeria?
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Blacknote: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
After chilling with the big boys for years, now your here seeking advice on how to snitch on them
Snitches ends in Ditches undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by daddytime(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

The truth weighs heavy inside my heart and is screaming to be let out.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Lalasticlala
Justwise

I applaud and celebrate you my dear brother.

You are on the right path and posterity will always remember to be kind on you.

Keep it up and do not stop telling the truth and avoiding deliberately hurting other people to pretend to live a better life.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you had been doing it and stopped and now wants to revenge your colleagues; you're nothing but a wicked wizard.

If you had given your life to Christ Jesus, then there's a better way for you to resolve this your deteriorating mental issues.

Why coming online to tell us, when you have terrorists olaokpa and terrorist ngarmy around you, remember to tell them that you're among and share with them how many people you had killed, gotten depressed, swindled because nobody will listen to this your cock and bull repentance stories.

Onces a thief is always a thief.
The case of those that escaped from prison and recaptured committing one crime or the other is your guide.

Goodluck as you continue with the truth and help in capturing your fellow who had killed and murdered by your actions.

3 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by MHElijah: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Report yourself to those you scammed first. You talk about your sanity and have you checked medically?
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by helinues: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Deal probably went wrong and op is seeking for revenge.

You better let the sleeping dog lies

5 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nwaotu10(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
You're not a fuqin rat, bruh!
Stay cool, so you ain't get hurt!

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by hollas2jnr(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
I think it's better you start with tagging the EFCC and Interpol on Twitter than our dear Nigerian Police
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by MoneyTrees(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Lalasticlala
Justwise

Very very shameful and foolish post
I'm not impressed
angry angry
@OP you saw the bright light abi magic or whatever and the so called true way is telling you to destroy another man's life
People you can't afford to feed or foot their bills and you're contemplating on how best to destroy them; Indeed you're very wicked soul
angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Baba na ritualist, spirit don dey flog am ooooo
Ur eyes go clear soon
Blood sucker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Renounce it and move on. We are all prisoners of our past. Our true forgiveness lies in our divinity.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Before you report, shaaa wire small out of the money you made from the scam to me too. Then I can help you enter NTA announce their names

This is a very stupid response.
In wonder who clicked the 'like' button on it!
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by West2019(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
my brother if happen what you type here is truth, did you know the people you scan, if you don't have there contact anymore pray to God abd never go back to sin again make sure you confuses all your wrong doing .and don't forget to spend the money on those motherless children's not on your pastor
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by KingOfTheDamned: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise

Are you based in Nigeria? If not it's easier for you then just contact the local authorities they will know how to escalate the case

If you are in Nigeria , contact efcc

Just remember in either case you must provide full disclosure
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by 2real52: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Remember to recite these your last two paragraphs when the people you want to expose finally gat your time. So, your own type of light that you have seen is asking you to call death upon yourself. Good luck g
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Nobody knows anything? Don't just view...say something. No links to EFCC Nigeria? Or is it a case of the populace supporting evil?

Well, I'll start with Interpol and the RCMP from where I'm at.

https://www.interpol.int/en/What-you-can-do/If-you-need-help
Are you willing to go down with them? Or ready to serve your time for the part you played? Confessing doesn't cover your part of the whole thing

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by olabrad: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Thanks. I already set the balls rolling; I informed my case worker and I intend going to the police and FBI office in town.

I have to admit that the response to views ratio is very disappointing and tells a lot about the Nigerian psyche in this point in time.

However, your comment is a ray of sunshine and it helps affirm my sanity.

Start by giving us all the details here. Then the relevant authorities can take it up.

Believe me, the EFCC, DSS, NPF and even the NA have access to the information posted here.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by jimmyolasun: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

This is a very stupid response.
In wonder who clicked the 'like' button on it!

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by OneCorner: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Anyone dat believes this story needs a brain check

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by BlackyOne(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Report your self to the nearest EFCC, do your time and confess your accomplices there!

That is how to make restitution, or undo all that you have done to hurt others and move on, pay every dime you've received illegally, either directly or indirectly...

But if you've used someone spiritually then go and undo it anyhow you can, if you've killed or participate in the killing of a human being then go to the police and confess your crime!
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Hotguy27: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise

Truly, I'm more concerned about your mental health too and that may be the first help you need. The last bolded indicates that you may not be alright because you sound suicidal.

As for the major issue you raised, have you returned all the money to the people you duped and rendered useless? I think you need to also do that.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by l0uie(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Snitches gets stitches. You come off as bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by bakesntakes(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Thandiubani(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Start by telling us your real name. Then make sure you refund all the money you made from the illegal deals. All the people that died because of the scam you and your guys committed must be appeased.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Very very shameful and foolish post
I'm not impressed
angry angry
@OP you saw the bright light abi magic or whatever and the so called true way is telling you to destroy another man's life
People you can't afford to feed or foot their bills and you're contemplating on how best to destroy them; Indeed you're very wicked soul
angry sad
He's either a hypocrite or out for vendetta or both. If he's truly repentant, the first line of action would be to make full restitution to the victims , then reveal himself to the authority for proper sentencing. But if you just feel remorse for your action but still want to keep your loot, just face your life and leave your criminal gangs to their life. You're all the same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by wasco8966: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
yemiisaac14: The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise

Earth project is owned by the Negative Kal force, and no very wealthy person has acquired them on 100% clean slate. You want to report a parasite of a negative force to the gatekeepers of the negative one.

You have no idea where you are.

5 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Slurity(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise
You are even still hiding the actual thing you did to us here. Are you sure you are ready for this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardened Criminals Paraded In Imo State With Different Assorted Weapons. Photos / "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women / Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.