Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,722 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family (29232 Views)

Romance Scammers / Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Olam09(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

The truth weighs heavy inside my heart and is screaming to be let out.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Lalasticlala
Justwise

I'm sure you would have abuse me before on this forum for condemning scamming and yahoo yahoo years ago..
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by SocialJustice: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Please, how do I go about reporting an international romance scamming syndicate that I was a part of years ago?

The person I was and the things I did in the past, I do them no more for I have seen the light and the result of my "magic". The "magic" I did, I have seen the result of and it is not pretty. It is demonic and basically taking someone else's life-force.

Upon sharing the truth, I became a pariah and labelled "mentally ill" by these so-called members of my family who are still very much involved in that life and refuse to stop the lifestyle.

I am not religious but now that I know better, I have come to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Because I have kept this inside for years, it resulted to me having anger issues that had me stabbed in Nov 2020 and almost losing my life. Luckily, I was spared and a part of me believes it is for this purpose.

Please, good people of Nairaland...I need help because I can no longer let sleeping dogs lie.

I know my life will be in danger but at this point, death is no longer scary because i have been shown that we are not from Earth.

Lalasticlala
Justwise
You are delusional and truly need psychiatric help.

If not, you better keep quiet and move on with your life.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Mom007(f): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where are you exactly? If in Nigeria, look for efcc website and drop anonymous tips. Pls don't go to any stupid police station! Those people are so unprofessional. I also advice you draw closer to God. Let your life count in His eyes. He saved you for a reason. Do you want a closer relationship with God? Ask me how...
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nnatuu: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
freshkpomo:

Walk up to SARS or EFCC,tell them OGA I BE YAHOO BOY...they will arrest you and take you to your house,that way they can arrest the rest of your family....

Guess what? Your family members will bribe their way out and continue their scam business.

Just forget about them, since you can't locate the people you stole from anynorw, just try to put a smile on someone's face. There are so many people out there you can do one or two things for that will make them smile no matter how little it is. Nigeria is messed up already, Even Moses couldn't save every Israelites, so many died on the way, so you can't be a saviour to all.

Deceiver!

Why say he can’t save all? Even misquote Bible join? SMH

I am a living witness that he can bring light to his family.

I brought back my elder brother from Malaysia where they do such rubbish and sent him to USA where he’s working and earning honest wages fit himself.

Same goes for my sister who I couldn’t define her lifestyle in Lekki.

It wasn’t easy but I enabled over 5 members of my family and they can easily cough out millions of naira today.

It wasn’t easy but it happened and it’s possible.

So stop discouraging people from helping others quit such life. If his spirit doesn’t accept it then God must have a plan for him to help his family down the line.

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by funnyDM: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Spyware.

If you know you know.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by InternetAgbero: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hi everyone.

I must say that the responses on the thread have been interesting to say the least.

To all those who made time to write, i say thank you regardless of your understanding of the matter.

Some say it's a revenge mission, others say it's clout chasing, pride, attention seeking, maybe anger because i no longer partake in the sharing but nobody lives in my skin or has the experience i have.

I stopped scamming years ago (not out of lack of victims but because of what I came to know) and have been screaming how terrible it is. These people do not want to stop (clearly like most of the desperate commenters leaving negative comments above hence the insults; believe me i can smell them from miles away) and in the course of my living, i have met some real life victims here in Canada. The wrecked lives are not worth the money and I am very happy to turn myself in and face the law.

I just want to right my wrongs, help the world heal and live a normal life. You are right, I am mentally unstable and it looks like I'm Bipolar but who wouldn't be after living the high-stress and intensity life I've lived.

my family's disowned me for wanting to live a normal life. They do not see the results of their actions because the victims are just names and pictures on their device screens but it glares me in the face as I am the one here on ground.

My father's dead, my own son (that i denied out of an induced desperation to remain here in Canada) will probably never get to know who I truly am because of the stories told about me and how complicated my life is. There is no home to return to and my life is yet to take off because of how rotten the foundation is. Again, I do expect anyone to really understand...i just put it out here because i am tired of keeping it inside for so long. You may call it playing "God" or being self-righteous but this is my way of seeking justice for everyone involved...both victims and perps.

I thought about letting sleeping dogs lie but how does that help change the world? Evil persists because good men keep quiet and I don't need anyone to tell me that I am good. Maybe a snitch by worldly standards but this world is not my home so let justice prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Relixy2k: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Did you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour? If yes, congratulations. Ask him in prayer how to go about it and He will direct your path. Stay close to Jesus in prayer.
InternetAgbero:
Hi everyone.

I must say that the responses on the thread have been interesting to say the least.

To all those who made time to write, i say thank you regardless of your understanding of the matter.

Some say it's a revenge mission, others say it's clout chasing, pride, attention seeking, maybe anger because i no longer partake in the sharing but nobody lives in my skin or has the experience i have.

I stopped scamming years ago (not out of lack of victims but because of what I came to know) and have been screaming how terrible it is. These people do not want to stop (clearly like most of the desperate commenters leaving negative comments above hence the insults; believe me i can smell them from miles away) and in the course of my living, i have met some real life victims here in Canada. The wrecked lives are not worth the money and I am very happy to turn myself in and face the law.

I just want to right my wrongs, help the world heal and live a normal life. You are right, I am mentally unstable and it looks like I'm Bipolar but who wouldn't be after living the high-stress and intensity life I've lived.

my family's disowned me for wanting to live a normal life. They do not see the results of their actions because the victims are just names and pictures on their device screens but it glares me in the face as I am the one here on ground.

My father's dead, my own son (that i denied out of an induced desperation to remain here in Canada) will probably never get to know who I truly am because of the stories told about me and how complicated my life is. There is no home to return to and my life is yet to take off because of how rotten the foundation is. Again, I do expect anyone to really understand...i just put it out here because i am tired of keeping it inside for so long. You may call it playing "God" or being self-righteous but this is my way of seeking justice for everyone involved...both victims and perps.

I thought about letting sleeping dogs lie but how does that help change the world? Evil persists because good men keep quiet and I don't need anyone to tell me that I am good. Maybe a snitch by worldly standards but this world is not my home so let justice prevail.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by InternetAgbero: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Satan, I don't care. The Celestial Father sees my heart.

Saturn444:

Earth project is owned by the Negative Kal force, and no very wealthy person has acquired them on 100% clean slate. You want to report a parasite of a negative force to the gatekeepers of the negative one.

You have no idea where you are.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by kaymaxsoluxions(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Relixy2k:
Did you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour? If yes, congratulations. Ask him in prayer how to go about it and He will direct your path. Stay close to Jesus in prayer.
Best response so far..
Accept Jesus. He will direct your path..
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Very very shameful and foolish post
I'm not impressed
angry angry
@OP you saw the bright light abi magic or whatever and the so called true way is telling you to destroy another man's life
People you can't afford to feed or foot their bills and you're contemplating on how best to destroy them; Indeed you're very wicked soul
angry sad

LMAO grin

Are those people who can’t foot their bills not destroying other people lives as well?? They are the actual wicked souls and this guy is tryin to save their souls.

In Nigeria criminals are called saints. Nawa undecided

Wicked souls.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Satan, I don't care. The Celestial Father sees my heart.

Stay away from people, take a lot of water, meditate, meditate, meditate. If you feel like opening a church or retreat ....do not do it. Just breath and get the fucck away from trouble. You are not a savior, you are waking up.

You are not crazy... this Real Estate belongs to Kal. If you want to be with Celestial Father, you have to leave the simulated world. Do not use sniper though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by MoneyTrees(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
jaxxy:

LMAO grin

Are those people who can’t foot their bills not destroying other people lives as well?? They are the actual wicked souls and this guy is tryin to save their souls.

In Nigeria criminals are called saints. Nawa undecided

Wicked souls.
The other people's lives being destroyed, when their ancestors destroyed other African's lives taking them as slaves et Al. What was your verdict
Supreme Court Judge angry
Live and let another live
Don't support wickedness
Wickedness is when kind eats kind
Not the other way round
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Flavourmasters: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
MoneyTrees:

The other people's lives being destroyed, when their ancestors destroyed other African's lives taking them as slaves et Al. What was your verdict
Supreme Court Judge angry
Live and let another live
Don't support wickedness
Wickedness is when kind eats kind
Not the other way round

And what is an innocent persons business with that?? Did they not abolish salvery? Or they told u dey supported their ancestors or slavery??

Should people come for u because of allur ancestors u never even knew did??

U better look for another decent work and stop trying to paint criminality. Why did hushpuppy tell that to the court as his defense. undecided
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Hiq0: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Really
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
InternetAgbero:

Lalasticlala
Justwise
" The light that shineth in darkness, and the darkness cannot comprehend"
Please follow that light and do the right thing, and it will never depart from you. Start with efcc.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by freshkpomo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nnatuu:

Deceiver!

Why say he can’t save all? Even misquote Bible join? SMH

I am a living witness that he can bring light to his family.

Did you even read is write-up Sir? They are not taking him serious, they think he has gone crazy. Some people are not moved by what you say to them, they are moved by actions. You saying I misquote the Bible means you did not read the part where the children of Israel severally rebelled against moses. Did you read the part where they were afflicted with serpents?

Bye!
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by MoneyTrees(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
jaxxy:

And what is an innocent persons business with that?? Did they not abolish salvery? Or they told u dey supported their ancestors or slavery??

Should people come for u because of allur ancestors u never even knew did??

U better look for another decent work and stop trying to paint criminality. Why did hushpuppy tell that to the court as his defense. undecided
You should be happy that some wise men have risen to avenge the sufferings of our ancestors
Do relax in your mediocrity but please desist from dabbling into what you dunno
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by namo77: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mtcheew
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wire me some cash before you give everything up...

What we've done in the past doesn't define who we are tho'.
So long has you have stopped doing the act and you've learnt from your mistake..

Just ask God for forgiveness.
Giving all the money up to the enforcement agency won't change a thing cause it'll be embezzled by them..

My opinion tho'.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Franklinshaddy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hmmm trouble they sleep yanga want go wake am baba you go heat yourself better just dey were you dey cos when it start the fire go come back come meet you since you were once a member
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by princewarri1985: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Use your head and mind your buisness, so that you dont get stabbed again or even killed over nothing
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by nuel001: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Let wisdom lead!

Whatever you plan to do, let it be out of a desire to right your wrongs, and not to take revenge or bring anyone down.

You mentioned that you "do not fear death" if it comes... I think you're not thinking straight.

Here's my suggestion: Get in contact with the relevant agencies (EFCC, FBI, INTERPOL) via their social media accounts or websites. Then furnish them with the necessary information... If they do well to make arrests, fine.

But no go dey beat chest dey form King Kong. Hide your identity. Receive Sense in Jesus' name.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by kally90(f): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oga bless me from the one you have scammed since you can't return the money back ,use it and sow seeds.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Freelane33(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Move on with your life bruh and leave them till karma catch up with them

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Teerach: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Op please sort yourself out and leave others alone. No matter how much you try to drag them in, at the end of everything you may still have the feeling of guilt. You need to heal yourself first before you decide how to heal another person. Even the bible you read said you should first remove the log in your eyes.
The way you're going bout it seem to be like a personal vendetta. But if it's not, you can't force your opinion down on your family members. You can only pray for them to see the light. Whoever is advising you to involve your family members in your mess is misleading you. Life is per head. You can only guide them but you can't insist on the life they have chosen to live. Nature has a way of tending to all. Same way it found you.
Peace.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by 99thEnemy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
No police station around your ends?

Start from there
You just recommended suicide. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by TBIZZY(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
I smell jealousy and envy here.

What I observed is that, I think you’re no more cashing out and you shamefully backed out, forming repentant yahoo boy, and your brothers are cashing out big.
…to be continued.
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
WHY CAN’T YOU MIND YOUR DAMN PARIAH BUSINESS undecided
Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by Itzlinda(f): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
You one just put your self for trouble

The best I would advise you to do
Report to the people you scammed tell them the truth be ready to make refund

Don’t drag ur bro
If dem realize their mistake fine if dem nur realize fine

But at the end

Your bro go bribe their ways out

U go still sleep cell and u go turn enemy to your family

Bros how far.
How can I contact you, please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) / "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women / Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.