Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' (408 Views)

Final Year Kwara Varsity Student Commits Suicide / Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula / Roadside Petrol Dealer Reportedly Sets Varsity Student Ablaze In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' by NaijaCover(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Update From . COM

Taraba State University student, Justina Dauda, has celebrated her graduation at the young age of 19 and as a 'virgin', Reports.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, January 16, As Sighted By , The Political Science and International Relations graduate declared herself as the youngest prospective corps member from Taraba State.

"I shed tears when I saw my name among the list of graduating students. Free to call me corper Justina (virgin corper)" she wrote.

"Youngest corper from taraba state at the age of 19. It can only be God", Reports.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' by NaijaCover(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' by NaijaCover(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
See More Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Re: Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' by Treasure17(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Virgin Corper indeed. Congratulations.
Re: Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' by Ryda(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Congrats virgin corper!

Scavengers skipped this one, them suppose don loot her corper wire.

Re: Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' by NaijaCover(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Treasure17:
Virgin Corper indeed. Congratulations.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' by Aplaudez(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
So she was given admission at the age of 15

I don't believe this please.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Varsity Student Celebrates As She Graduates At 19 And A 'Virgin' by FuckDModz: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
A graduate of political science is making noise.

Na wa!

She didn't even make first-class, but we should all celebrate her because she's 19.

Another Npower volunteer in the offing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Pastor R*ped & Impregnated Member's Daughter, 14 / Criminals Who Feigned To Be Passengers Nabbed In Onitsha / Fluttterwave Exposed: David Hundeyin’s Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.