Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) (46242 Views)

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by apple30(f): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
naijapips02:
Finally settled with her nice man SIMP. Ambition of every LovePeddler. Get dumped by alphas, run to betas for closure. Tufia.
becus Dey r dump by ur so called alpha’s let them go n hide under dere bed n cry dere self to death ..Iranu angry
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by Peejoeee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Toks2008:

That is not even the issue

It is the way they make the husband look foolish by always ascribing the lady to the celebrity...

Imagine the caption... Why not just call her by her name. Gosh!

we dont know her name...we know 2Baba...she will continue to be knwn as such....by the way it helps the husbbie get famous too sha
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

That's because without Tuface, nobody would have known she existed.
Says who, the man she married is popular too.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
naijapips02:
Finally settled with her nice man SIMP. Ambition of every LovePeddler. Get dumped by alphas, run to betas for closure. Tufia.
for your mind now you’re an alpha?
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by SmartPolician: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
faithfull18:

Says who, the man she married is popular too.

He's probably popular in your village grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by AdedoyinO(f): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
See how that man is looking like an imbecîle.

You are very dumb! What do you look like? Mr. Universe Abi?
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by AdedoyinO(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
2Face is the man with the master plan.

Have kids by different women and ship them off to another man to take full responsibilities of raising his kids just for sex with their mother.
/

So you are trying to say 2face is not financially responsible towards his children right?
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by AdedoyinO(f): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:
See the Mumu husband dey Happy ..
How can any sensible fellow marry a single mom.. 2 for that matter sef..
That is after 2 Woman.. some men have low self-esteem and settle for less so much..

A shame..

D baby mama of 2 face go dey happy say one Mumu is cleaning her mess.. lol

With this your wicked mindset against another human, I don't think you deserve second chances in life to right your wrongs or to turn your mess into a message.

If she does not deserve it, you don't also; except you don't make mistakes and you are such a perfect human. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sunmbo Adeoye, the mother of two of 2face’s seven children

Ok...
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
AdedoyinO:

With this your wicked mindset against another human, I don't think you deserve second chances in life to right your wrongs or to turn your mess into a message.

If she does not deserve it, you don't also; except you don't make mistakes and you are such a perfect human. undecided

You are definitely in same category as her..
I understand your pains..

In Sabinus Voice ; Sorry oo
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by folake4u(f): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Gosh, the comments here are irking me. undecided
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Haha you are so funny. Now I'm laughing so much just because you sooo funny.
OMG.... You are definitely blushing grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

He's probably popular in your village grin
Yes in Lagos *tongue out*
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by AdedoyinO(f): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are definitely in same category as her..
I understand your pains..

In Sabinus Voice ; Sorry oo

Iwo na pele Mr. 'George'. decider of fate.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
See how that man is looking like an imbecîle.

Lolzzz

Even if 2Baba wan lash this woman she go still gree... Because thean I'm seeing right here is in no match mehn!!!!... cool cool cool shocked shocked

Sunmbo should have done better... Damn!!! grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
folake4u:
Gosh, the comments here are irking me. undecided

Were you expecting anything different from this set of frustrated boys possessing one-digit IQs, face-me-I-slap-you tenants, who can only log onto Nairaland by stealing WiFi passwords?

The real thing bothering them is that the woman seems happy. It's envy. Nothing more. They hate women and hate her more if she's happy. And what's worse is that this particular one picked herself up after a major disappointment, got her act together and moved on. How dare she! She's supposed to be depressed and unhappy. grin

They think they're alphas? Have you ever seen the majesty of alpha males? An alpha male will walk into a room and command instant respect. Without even uttering a word. Especially the mysterious ones with poker faces. You think you'll find them monitoring women's lives? They're usually in total control of their emotions, extremely intelligent (intellectually and emotionally), busy playing chess and attending wine-tasting events.

These boys here aren't alpha males. Not even in their dreams. Alphas don't even whine about women.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Farfalla:

Were you expecting anything different from this set of frustrated boys possessing one-digit IQ, face-me-I-slap-you tenants, who can only log onto Nairaland by stealing WiFi passwords?

The real thing bothering them is that the woman seems happy. It's envy. Nothing more. They hate women and hate her more if she's happy. And what's worse is that this particular one picked herself up after a major disappointment, got her act together and moved on. How dare she! She's supposed to be depressed and unhappy. grin

They think they're alphas? Have you ever seen the majesty of alpha males? An alpha male will walk into a room and commands instant respect. Without even uttering a word. Especially the mysterious ones with poker faces. You think you'll find them monitoring women's lives? They're usually in total control of their emotions, extremely intelligent (intellectually and emotionally), busy playing chess and attending wine-tasting events.

These boys here aren't alpha males. Not even in their dreams. Alphas don't even whine about women.

Succinctly put!

Like, sometimes I don't understand if their brains are made of sawdust. undecided undecided

These ones are alpha mails abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
saxby:
Okay, but I don't really get the necessity of the tag "Tuface baby mama"

If she is not Tuface baby mama you think any blog will post her?

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2022
AdedoyinO:

So you are trying to say 2face is not financially responsible towards his children right?
/

Is finance the only factor in raising a child? Why are you people always obsessed with money in Nigeria?

/
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) by aswani(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Glad she has found happiness in the arms of another man.

Still, having two children for the same man who hasn't made a long term commitment to you get as e bí sha.

It's one thing for your contraception to fail you once but then letting lighting strike twice?

Anyway, I am still happy for her that she found love eventually.

I think she knows she'll never lose that tag of Tuface baby mama and is not letting that affect her focus. Kudos to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased / Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.