Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent (32727 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by nan1: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2022
OP I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT YOUR WIFE IS CHEATING ON YOU AND THAT ABORTED PREGNANCY IS NOT YOURS

She aborted the baby secretly cos its not yours she is acting all violent cos she knows she is guilty and now want to play the victim card with
you.

If you know what is best for you end that relationship now call her parents and tell them what has happened and end it up now.
Dead body no dey write statement o

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Lorayne(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Please married folks in the house,

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young.
Perhaps, the baby she aborted was not yours?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by tjcare4u2005(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
It's well with you my brother
Why do abortion without your concept?
I think you need to seat her down and speak sense into her brain brother
Marriage is not a bondage if she wanna go let her go brother.
Confused ❓
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Mrkumareze(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:

@bolded

You're intelligent. Can I marry your brain?

It's more noble for your wife to report your nasty behaviours to your parents than you reporting your wife's nasty behaviours to her parents. As a married man, always be the troublemaker in the house.

Sending her home is the best option for op. That woman has come to finish him, he may beat her, tie her and do all sort of things but what happens thereafter He ll sleep in the same house with the same woman ? She ll stab op to death, she's already out to destroy him....

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Tadeus(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.

Like what exactly do you expect us to tell you? Why are some people just daft. A married woman abort without telling her husband and you still here asking foolish questions. Please let her go, she is not the irght person for you. I can't waste RIP on someone that failed to use his brain.

I have been married for 5year, if I have misunderstanding with my wife and she picked any object to hit me, I'm done. We will go our separate ways and probably still be a good friend if she want but nothing will happen between us again.

Marriage is not do or die affairs. Always use your brain abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by davicto: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Lucaslookers post=109440244]Please married folks in the house,

My marriage is still just

Just kill her so that she won't kill you, you can poison her drink or something....
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

If this is the imperfect you saw in her and married her then you get mind o cool
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by patricktoks(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2022
@Op reading your message..
1) She had an Abortion, not q miscarriage.. questions is, Did you know of that act, where you the one who told her to OR she did on her own without your knowledge.
Now the reason behind the abortion plus words/advice from people might be the reason for that violent attitude Ms towards you...
My advice is,
You guys needs a break before a life is lost... Yes I know divorce shouldn't come in, But for the sake of Life, Give a call to her parents explain and take her down to her parents house without her knowing... Telling her to go down might result into her getting angry again... And on no condition should you be the one leaving the house for her. NO...
So give a space, take it to the Lord during this period, always call her and try to remind her of the lovely periods you both once had. With time the wound will heal...
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Mrforexlord: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2022
how do men take this kind kind of rubbish
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Richy4(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2022
What was the reason why she had an abortion?...Did u guys have a time frame to start a family or she doesn't want to have your baby because u were not the type of dad she wants for her unborn children?

What must have happened was that u begged and begged until she married u....She now sees herself as the one that did u a favor by marrying you.. and now you were acting as if she changed all of a sudden...I'm guessing that She has always been like that and you were not her first choice for a suitor... just deal with it buddy..

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by jcross19: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

contact family member fast fast before is too late ..
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by thinkmoney(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

I suspected she had had an abortion that the two of you agreed to before this last one. So she has lost inhibitions. If this is true then you are both murdered. Its ironic how you are now very concerned about your own life. Those babies too had a life.
Abortion have a way it deals with women's sanity. She may truly have lost some screws.
Forgive me if my assumption about your complicity in previous abortions us wrong. But people nowadays are not aware of the grievous nature of abortion.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by elbaraj2020(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is Something fishy.
It could be much more than you think.
Your wife needs a touch from GOD.
Take her to the Lord's Chosen this Tuesday and Thursday. Service starts 8am. Make Power touch her.
You this rubbish religious fanatics huh? Chosen my foot, even unna G.O get issue, stop making it look like its only that place that God exist.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Ubanz: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
She killed ur baby and u are there calling her ur wife?
Woe unto you if you open that business for her.
If u were my son or brother, I will disown you if u keep her as a wife.
Has it occurred to u that the aborted child may not be yours?
Has it occurred to u that ur so called wife maybe taking cheap drugs and that a married woman who has the audacity to kill an unborn child may easily kill u in ur sleep and blame assassins?

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by akaahs(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
tyup:
For every ment there's always a counter ment and that's why i tell married men who come to me for marriage counsel/ therapy that if you want peace in ur home, always be the trouble maker and a type your wife would want to avoid trouble with at any cost

The wife you spent money and resource to bring to ur home so you can bear her burden and cater for her needs free of charge is bringing out a knife on you?? Do you still need a prophet to tell you it's high time you have both of her hands on POP tied to her neck with a swollen mouth/eyes that would not make her speak for two weeks??

The generation of men we're breeding these days makes me loose urge especially when my libido is high undecided
Just imagine ooo, after killing his child without his knowledge she dey carry all form of weapons threatening his life, no be simp at its highest level??
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Kizyte113: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
I have finally found a good alternative to Nairaland
enoks4: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Harddiskng(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

Why did she abort the baby? I suspect she cheated on you.

Well you don marry am already. Cry to God.

Young men, shine your eyes well. Spend enough time together, co-habit if you have to. Get to really know the partner you are saying spending the rest of life with. If she is citing religious reasons to avoid this and that, cut her loose.

Shine your eyes, before shuku shuku enter.

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Franklinshaddy(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2022
You are seeing your Death already better give her space or send her back to her parents before she stab you soon

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Aguogba(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Why am I the only person that feels that this story is incomplete and as such there is no basis for advice or conclusions?
1. Why did your wife have an abortion? (A)Did she conceive without you? (B)Medical advise? (C)unplanned pregnancy? For options B & C why were you not aware?

2. ...."we still have a case we have not concluded" can you shed more light on this.

3. Any other salient info you missed out.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by malachee: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2022
My brother I had a similar experience.i sent her out of my life.That is y am still alive till today.it better to be alive and single than dead and married

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by tyup(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Funny but very very true.

I'm the trouble maker in my house to the extent my in-laws even avoid my wahala but I ve never raised my hands on her not to say I wouldn't if she goes overboard.

Also men should stop being afraid of separation or divorce from their wives.

That's just how it's supposed to be bro...women should be brought under subjection at all means
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by AreaFada2: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Qatar2022:

Investigate your wife, she maybe cheating on you that's why she's reacting that way, i maybe wrong though but do proper investigations

Your head dey there. Why did she abort the pregnancy? Is it that the baby is not his? Or she sees no future for both of them? Or the other relationship went wrong and taking it out on her hubby at home? Did she initially leave someone she was dating and loved to marry OP for whatever reason? She may now be regretting it. These are speculations of course but OP needs to investigate discretely.

Certainly, she's reacting negatively to being found out over the abortion. No matter what, a woman shouldn't be secretly doing abortion after just two years of marriage. Not like they already have two or three kids.

Please also consider her mental health. Some women suffer from guilt and depression after pregnancy. If she has suffered damage to her reproductive system, she most likely won't tell OP.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by AreaFada2: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Qatar2022:

Investigate your wife, she maybe cheating on you that's why she's reacting that way, i maybe wrong though but do proper investigations

Your head dey there. Why did she abort the pregnancy? Is it that the baby is not his? Or she sees no future for both of them? Or the other relationship went wrong and taking it out on her hubby at home? Did she initially leave someone she was dating and loved to marry OP for whatever reason? She may now be regretting it. These are speculations of course but OP needs to investigate discretely.

Certainly, she's reacting negatively to being found out over the abortion. No matter what, a woman shouldn't be secretly doing abortion after just two years of marriage. Not like they already have two or three kids.

@ Lucaslookers, please also consider her mental health. Some women suffer from guilt and depression after abortion. If she has suffered damage to her reproductive system, she most likely won't tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Bobicey(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2022
The wife you spent money and resource to bring to ur home so you can bear her burden and cater for her needs free of charge is bringing out a knife on you?? Do you still need a prophet to tell you it's high time you have both of her hands on POP tied to her neck with a swollen mouth/eyes that would not make her speak for two weeks??

����������
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by President2001(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

Get a close ally that can talk to her narrate everything let the person do findings of what getting her angry( please take a step in time)
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by esiri4jesu(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

I strongly advise you take her for psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2022
tyup:

That's just how it's supposed to be bro...women should be brought under subjection at all means
.... Honestly. If snake does not show why they call him snake, children will use it to tie firewood thinking it's an ordinary rope.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by HaneefahRN(f): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Lovely wife indeed

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Rubbiish(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

There are some wrongdoings by a woman, if forgiven, that woman WILL NEVER EVER RESPECT YOU.

God bless u for this!
This is where many men get it wrong
A woman did an abortion without informing u & u just let it slide & even planning to set up a business for her & u expect such woman to respect u?? Some men are something else.
Personally I just believe some of the stories are made up, because they are too ridiculous to be true!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by taju4free(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
no no sir
tyup:
For every ment there's always a counter ment and that's why i tell married men who come to me for marriage counsel/ therapy that if you want peace in ur home, always be the trouble maker and a type your wife would want to avoid trouble with at any cost

The generation of men we're breeding these days makes me loose urge especially when my libido is high undecided
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by silkytouch(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
You are a weak man, that is why your wife is chaotic.

She is revolting because there is no leader in your house and since women are not naturally cut out for that role, she is trying to draw out the man in you.

The current you disgusts her and until you man up, expect worse.

Send me a message, I'll invite you to a gathering of men.

Change or perish.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by symbianDON(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Iniobong34:
Sir, It's a sign that ur marriage will not last long
his marriage or his life?? That woman can kill him in his sleep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court / Why Do Olden Days Marriages Last Longer Than Modern Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.