Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,939 members, 7,803,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) (3135 Views)

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Becomes Patron Of 60Goals Soccer Stars Project (Photos) / Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by LeeSantos(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2022
The world's most modified couple have been dubbed the 'cherubs from hell'.

Victor Hugo Peralta, from Uraguay, and and his wife Gabriela are covered in dozens and dozens of tattoos, having worked with over 80 artists from around the world on completing their look.

As well as body art, the pair also have around 50 piercings, eight microdermals, 14 body implants, five dental implants, four ear expanders, two ear bolts and one forked tongue.

Most recently, Victor, whose body is almost covered in ink, including his penis, had the number six sliced into his head.

It's part of his next project to have '666' - the devil's number - engraved in his skin.

Speaking about his latest piece, Victor said: "The number six is a part of what will be the complete piece 666, this will have to do with the number of the beast.

"The number six only, for me, has no meaning. I do the three six because I hate religious people and what they do doesn't interest me, for that reason I do it out of repudiation of the church."

Adding: "Performing one of the sixes took about an hour of work and due to a question of schedules, it could not be completed in a single session."

HomePostsGeneralReligionWorld's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos)World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos)

Religion  Yesterday 2:46pm  dailykiddies  4

The world's most modified couple have been dubbed the 'cherubs from hell'.

Victor Hugo Peralta, from Uraguay, and and his wife Gabriela are covered in dozens and dozens of tattoos, having worked with over 80 artists from around the world on completing their look.

As well as body art, the pair also have around 50 piercings, eight microdermals, 14 body implants, five dental implants, four ear expanders, two ear bolts and one forked tongue.

Most recently, Victor, whose body is almost covered in ink, including his penis, had the number six sliced into his head.

It's part of his next project to have '666' - the devil's number - engraved in his skin.

Speaking about his latest piece, Victor said: "The number six is a part of what will be the complete piece 666, this will have to do with the number of the beast.

"The number six only, for me, has no meaning. I do the three six because I hate religious people and what they do doesn't interest me, for that reason I do it out of repudiation of the church."

Adding: "Performing one of the sixes took about an hour of work and due to a question of schedules, it could not be completed in a single session."

Victor himself has been a tattoo artist for 26 years, but had been interested in the art form since he was a teenager.

He recalled: "From a very young age, I was attracted to colourful art and at the age of 13, I got my first tattoo, which was the word f**k on the fingers of my left hand, and I did it myself.

"Since then, I've never stopped tattooing myself, and today at 50 years old I have 95 percent of my body tattooed including my tongue and genitals."

He got his first nose piecing when he was 22, but didn't stop there.

Over the years, he has had his scrotum pierced, his septum, ears and nipple.

And while not many people understand his passion, Victor doesn't let it get to him.

"There are many people who do not agree with this style of life and criticise because they don't understand the taste of others, those people are generally old and have prejudices or religious beliefs," he said

"I don't let it affect me and I don't pay attention to them.

"The tattoos on my face make me unique, I do not want to look like anyone, they are my idea and designed and executed by friends.

"There are many people with tattooed faces and many make their faces like skulls, although those tattoos are beautiful, I am not interested in looking like others."

Source: https://www.thenetnaija.co/posts/religion/93760-worlds-body-modified-couple-plan-embark-666-project-photos

1 Like

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by GenAbacha(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Mr and Mrs Bola and Remi Tinubu.

This is how the nation and economy will look if they take over(god forbid).

So Nigerians, you better get your pvc and vote wisely!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by illicit(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2022
The tongue tho
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Iliveforever(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Pastor righteousness2
Pls help me out with today’s end time preaching

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Robnectar(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Pastor righteousness2 Pls help me out with today’s end time preaching

1 Like

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Cringe. I actually felt disgusted. OP abeg tag GRAPHIC PHOTOS to the topic.

See why e good to be Nigerian, dem for don reason these ones serious prayer binding and casting what ever is plaguing them in the spirit realm Or at least 1 babalawo for don use heavy incantation drive away this madness.
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2022
No be nonsense be this ?
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by MJBOLT: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2022
see wetin person turn himself/herself to undecided

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Kharol1234: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Disgusting see person body yuck embarassed
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Uzomacharles: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
The world problem don dey rise pass abakiliki rice
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full control of so many people including leaders and institutions.
They Know it is almost time for them to take over and Unleash their enterprise.

That is why we are here Day and Night Beckoning on all to Repent, Surrender and Belive in JESUS Christ.

Because all Hell is gonna break through on this Earth once the Saints are taken away in the RAPTURE.

5 Likes

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
GenAbacha:

Comrade abeg hw mch b vawulence junction?

1 Like

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yeye people undecided
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Harrykn: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
This shit is scary asf
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by taretoofine(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Him dey abroad naw
Come naija cheesy
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by michlins(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Charly boy should come and see people.

Meanwhile add graphic tag on the topic
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Aidejay:
Cringe. I actually felt disgusted. OP abeg tag GRAPHIC PHOTOS to the topic.

How will these couple cooe with old age, they look disgusting like you mentioned. They should be kept in parks fir Halloween shows.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by 9jaBloke: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Agent
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Aguilar(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Project hell on earth
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
devil worshipping people have been here since biblical days....aint changing now... they just aint scared to show themselves in public any longer!
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Gadafii: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
The kind thread you go find righteousness cheesy
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by HEDE: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nee A Wig But You Are Out

Of A Fancy Budget?

Get Your Affordable Now.

From Toluzz

Call:0701 459 5552

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Nancyama(f): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Quite disgusting! Devil has already possessed and living in them
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cruise. They are living their lives and enjoying every bit! I like 'em.

cool cool cool
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Cynthia88OO: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
R these demons or humans.
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Williampisces: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
Cruise. They are living their lives and enjoying every bit! I like 'em.

cool cool cool
Ode... Make e be say you sound woke... Start same process and enjoy every bit of it... Oloriburuku undecided

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Spending123: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
SmellySperm:

Comrade abeg hw mch b vawulence junction?

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by Spending123: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
GenAbacha:

Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by espn(m): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
GenAbacha:

Animal
Re: World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Mr and Mrs Lucifer can't wait to meet dem papa Satan

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( / Meet The Black Man With The Longest Natural Hair (photos) / World's 'tallest Man', Leonid Stadnyk, Dies Aged 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.