Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart (5681 Views)

NBS: Nigeria’s Exports Outpace Imports, Trade Surplus Hit ₦‎3.5trn In 9 Months / Government Expecting One Million MT Steel From $1.5 Billion Steel Plant / Nigeria Exports $81.48bn Electricity On Credit As Country’s Blackout Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:

This is really very interesting to me can you provide more information

Just tell us about any ONE of these just one please location ?

I am particularly keen to know
1. How does the LNG arrive at these locations
2. What is the capacity of these stations?
Again, Greenville has location addresses of its 7 operating lng refueling stations in Nigeria on its website, but yet again you know too much to look it up. There are dozens of links on there activity on google but your pontificating ignorance is hindering you from seeing them
https://hqhp.cn/en/projectinfo.aspx?t=21&ContentId=39
its rather unfortunate that someone who seem to see themselve as an authority on the nigerian hydrocarbon gas market has never heard about Greenville LNG. The world is bigger than your small mind
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by SarkinYarki: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Why is this sale not showing in economy
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:

Again, Greenville has location addresses of its 7 operating lng refueling stations in Nigeria on its website, but yet again you know too much to look it up. There are dozens of links on there activity on google but your pontificating ignorance is hindering you from seeing them
https://hqhp.cn/en/projectinfo.aspx?t=21&ContentId=39
its rather unfortunate that someone who seem to see themselve as an authority on the nigerian hydrocarbon gas market has never heard about Greenville LNG. The world is bigger than your small mind
Sir just answer the question
1. How does LNG arrive at these sites
2. name one of these site

YOU are the one that mentioned a power plant in Kaduna powered by gas do you admit that this is wrong?

I do not believe Greenville surely there must be at least one source other than Greenville?

You cannot find a single newspaper article to substantiate this?

Don't you find that strange

Those things being described as LNG stations are CNG stations

Ask the obvious question

HOW DOES the LNG GET THERE
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by ArewaNorth: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
I wonder what our economy would look like if we were using that much gas inside Nigeria

I'm working in SS, recently came back from the North after Christmas and new year break and I wonder why business men in the South are wicked unlike their Northern counterparts.
1kg of gas was N650 but here it is upto N850 in most places!
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
oz4real83:
How much LNG did Nigeria import in the same year? . Most of the LNG in our domestic market was imported, [b]it makes absolutely no sense [/b]to export and then reimport expensively for the domestic market. Our naira will continue a free fall if this govt continue in this meaningless trend. That is why the gas available in the domestic market has been so expensive.

Making sense is the least of priorities for the Nigerian govt. Actually, making sense is a taboo to them.
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Sir just answer the question
1. How does LNG arrive at these sites
2. name one of these site

YOU are the one that mentioned a power plant in Kaduna powered by gas do you admit that this is wrong?

I do not believe Greenville surely there must be at least one source other than Greenville?

You cannot find a single newspaper article to substantiate this?

Don't you find that strange

Those things being described as LNG stations are CNG stations

Ask the obvious question

HOW DOES the LNG GET THERE
let me begin to indulge your idiocy so you will realize you know nothing and have been pontificating ignorance since. Link below
https://www.greenvillelng.com/our-projects/
https://guardian.ng/news/new-greenville-lng-facilities-to-generate-10000-jobs-in-kano-says-minister/
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by FallenShitHole: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
80% of the gas is from Igbo territory. The dungeon must fall. Imagine terrorists from th futa jalon coming into my land to dictate and manage my resources for me. I blame the useful idiots amongst us.
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:
let me begin to indulge your idiocy so you will realize you know nothing and have been pontificating ignorance since. Link below
https://www.greenvillelng.com/our-projects/
You did not answer the questions
cannot and will not

Idiocy?

Can we finish this
We are done
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:

You did not answer the questions
cannot and will not

Idiocy?

Can we finish this
We are done

More links
https://www.greenvillelng.com/about-us/
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:

More links
https://www.greenvillelng.com/about-us/
Guy i do not appreciate your language so with respect can we stop
I do not think we neet to call each other idiots for any reason

So stop quoting me .It is not worth it
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:

Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:

Do you still want to continue?

Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:

Do you still want to continue?
You are being a nuisance now
can you stop quoting me
The moment you introduced the word idiocy the conversation ended

So just respect yourself
Act like an adult and go in peace
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
can you stop quoting me

So just respect yourself
you have nothing to say about those links i posted?
You have been asking questions since, now that answers are here you suddenly dont want to engage on issues?
you have proved you are alot like that fellow you were arguing with earlier who began ranting rather than admit ignorance
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
can you stop quoting me

So just respect yourself
Your argument here since that there is no lng power plant in Nigeria and that there are no lng fueling stations in Nigeria has been nothing short of idiocy, am sorry to say. Next time don't assume you know everything there is to know, and because you don't know something does not mean it does not exist or cannot be
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:
you have nothing to say about those links i posted?
You have been asking questions since, now that answers are here you suddenly dont want to engage on issues?
you have proved you are alot like that fellow you were arguing with earlier who began ranting rather than admit ignorance
You are talking to yourself
Once you start using abusive words there is nothing to discuss . I am not interested so just go away and respect yourself
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:

Your argument here since that there is no lng power plant in Nigeria and that there are no lng fueling stations in Nigeria has been nothing short of idiocy, am sorry to say. Next time don't assume you know everything there is to know, and because you don't know something does not mean it does not exist or cannot be
Once you start using abusive words there is nothing to discuss . I am not interested so just go away and respect yourself
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:

Clearly, you are running away from admitting your total ignorance about Greenville LNG in nigeria and its activities. I understand that perfectly.
Like i have been telling you all evening, Greenville is a producer of LNG targeted at the local market. The LNG is trucked using cryogenic tankers to the north were they run power (at least two that i know of) plants, which the minister of state petroleum commissioned. Yes, they have re gasification units in kano and kaduna, and they have at least 7 lng refueling stations nationwide to serve their lng powered trucks. From our engagement anyone can tell you had no idea about all this, but now you know!
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:

Clearly, you are running away from admitting your total ignorance about Greenville LNG in nigeria and its activities. I understand that perfectly.
Like i have been telling you all evening, Greenville is a producer of LNG targeted at the local market. The LNG is trucked using cryogenic tankers to the north were they power (at least two that i know of) plants. Yes, they have re gasification units in kano and kaduna, and they have at least 7 lng refueling stations nationwide to serve their lng powered trucks
You are talking to yourself. Is it by force to have a conversation?

The basis of engagement is respect.

If for any reason you think I am idiot and call me so> We are done . So why insist on a conversation with an idiot

This is bullying behaviour

Just go away and find people as smart as yourself to talk to I am not interested in talking to you any more
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Blue3k(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:

Lol game set match there's nothing left to argue. Isn't shutting him up just as sweet?
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by jamesversion: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Guy there is no insult what you said was nonsense

Go and open a dictionary
and please

Stop talking

Nonsense

Anything that does not make sense is nonsense

Do not take it personal
If your ego is fragile or you do not understand English that is YOUR problem not mine

Do not make a habit of talking about things you know nothing about because it is very likely you will speak nonsense

Leave the blockhead alone, before you kill him.
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
You are talking to yourself. Is it by force to have a conversation?

The basis of engagement is respect.

If for any reason you think I am idiot and call me so> We are done . So why insist on a conversation with an idiot

This is bullying behaviour

Just go away and find people as smart as yourself to talk to I am not interested in talking to you any more
The engagement is not only for you but many others who will learn a thing or two, just as you have learned about Greenville activities but are finding hard to admit.
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tpharell:

The engagement is not only for you but many others who will learn a thing or two, just as you have learned about Greenville activities but are finding hard to admit.

I am not interested in anything you have to say so do not address me
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by kushe: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
I have followed this entire conversation and seriously aribisala you need to chill.
You are exhibiting serious toxicity but you are feeling rather intelligent.
For your information there are all sorts of people on this platform including a lot of subject matter experts.
Calm down,no be only you sabi.
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by adamsmith914: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
enirock:
As na the only thing we get to export be that. We keep hearing diversification, but no Nigerian government wants to diversify because they believe they will continually earn from crude oil and its derivatives.

What commodity does your state export for foreign exchange?

Or na crude oil & gas also like your Federal Government?
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
kushe:
I have followed this entire conversation and seriously aribisala you need to chill.
For your information there are all sorts of people on this platform including a lot of subject matter experts.
Don't be a coward changing moniker. If you say something of value to me directly you will get a response
I did not know until today that there are all sorts of people here . What a profound revelation
I have not positioned myself as a knower.
I ask questions if you find that intolerable that is your problem/
I feel intelligent that is my right just like it s yours to feel unintelligent . Your choice
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
kushe:
I have seen great minds waste away their potentials due to such dispositions of 'I know all there is to know, and anyone I don't know does not exist and cannot be'. Notice how i first brought the local LNG issue to his attention to add to his knowledge bank. I recommended a google search, which would have given him some background about what i was talking about and saved him the embarrassment, but the hot head kept pushing me to expose his idiocy. And when i did, with reciepts, he had no more to say than take a cowardly flight. He learned the hard way.
By the way, I don't qualify as an expert on the subject matter, please.
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Don't be a coward changing moniker. If you say something of value to me directly you will get a response
I did not know until today that there are all sorts of people here . What a profound revelation
I have not positioned myself as a knower.
I ask questions if you find that intolerable that is your problem/
I feel intelligent that is my right just like it s yours to feel unintelligent . Your choice
Like him, many others who followed my engagement with you today have seen through your failed attempt at being smart, thats what he is trying to pass across, but there you go again. You just can't bring yourself to admit the fact that you engaged from a standpoint of pure idiocy and ignorance, but know better now.
You are sulking like someone who has just been proved wrong about the earth being flat
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Tpharell:

Like him, many others who followed my engagement with you today have seen through your failed attempt at being smart, thats what he is trying to pass across, but there you go again. You just can't bring yourself to admit the fact that you engaged from a standpoint of pure idiocy and ignorance, but know better now.
Same character
Same flawed psychology
Difficulty with attachment and rejection issues
Obsessional and insecure
lashing out in anger when you feel rejected
hahahah
Get over yourself dude

You are rude and spoiled the opportunity for sensible conversation
No second chance

Continue talking to yourself
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by Tpharell: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Same character
Same flawed psychology
Difficulty with attachment and rejection issues
Obsessional and insecure
lashing out in anger when you feel rejected
hahahah
Get over yourself dude

You are rude and spoiled the opportunity for sensible conversation
No second chance

Continue talking to yourself
All this rigmarole of rants is because you were proved wrong on your pontifications about the local LNG market in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by aribisala0(m): 12:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Tpharell:

All this rigmarole of rants is because you were proved wrong on your pontifications about the local LNG market in Nigeria.
You have a need to argue and fight with somebody
That won't be me
There is no conversation to be had anymore just you finding a way to soothe your ego
I understand and hope you find a way to peace
For me I have nothing to discuss with you find a way to accept that without feeling rejected
Re: Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart by kushe: 1:19am On Jan 18, 2022
@ aribisala
I will seriously advice you to work on your pride because it is too obvious that you are a very arrogant person.
It was Lucifer's pride that landed humanity in the mess it is in.
So for your own good,chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! / This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) / Shehu Shagari Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.