Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,866,198 members, 6,878,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 10:19 AM

' - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ' (1241 Views)

Great Investment: Invest In A Great Business For Your Future / Investment Investment Invest and get 450,000 Returns and exciting incentives / 2020 Investment;invest Where There Is No Thorn.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17
'

Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17
NOTE::
Please kindly note that this thread is for serious minded people who have the financial capacity to pay for this great business opportunity.

Only serious people who are ready and who have the money to pay for the book publishing business should contact us.

Please don't drop any negative comments on this thread. No negative people allowed here.

If you don't have anything positive thing to say, please kindly stay away. Just read and pass by. Don't post negative comments.

Please note that due to our busy schedule, we won't be able to reply any comments or questions on this thread.

For all enquiries and questions, please chat with us on Whatsapp.

Kind regards.

Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17
The best future investment.

Great investment opportunity.

Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17
Secure your future.

Invest in book publishing.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17
Great investment opportunity, only for serious business minded persons.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17
Great opportunity.

Invest in your future.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17
This is the best investment opportunity you can find in the whole of Nigeria.

Great business opportunity.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17
Only for serious minded business people.

A great investment opportunity.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17
We offer only the best.
Re: ' by Kingkyle1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17
cheesy grin
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17
We offer only the best services.

Tested and trusted.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17
The best investment you can do.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17
Best Investment.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:30am On Jan 18
Nothing but the best services.
Re: ' by Aaron12: 6:10am On Jan 18
Nairalanders, don't fall for this what can of daylight robbery is this, invest 6m and get 400k profit, it would have being better one invested 400k to get 6m profit. To my able rich nairalanders apply caution and ignore this scam of a thread, thank you..
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 7:56am On Jan 18
Aaron12:
Nairalanders, don't fall for this what can of daylight robbery is this, invest 6m and get 400k profit, it would have being better one invested 400k to get 6m profit. To my able rich nairalanders apply caution and ignore this scam of a thread, thank you..

May God forgive you for this evil mind and negative thinking you have.

This shows that you don't understand simple English and cannot comprehend simple English.

You could not read the post very well to understand what was written there, because your understanding is very low. Please go back to school. You have been warned to stay away from this thread if you don't have any positive thing to say. But you still brought your negative thoughts and evil mind to this thread.

For your information, we are a very reliable and trustworthy company and we have NEVER scammed anybody and will NEVER scam anyone. If there's anybody we have scammed in the entire world, let the person come out right now and say it, let the person come out right now and expose us to the whole world.

We are very reliable and have nothing to hide. But the problem is that many Nigerians don't like the truth and they don't like new things that can lift them up from poverty. They prefer to remain in their ignorance and poverty and negative thinking.

The post never said invest N6m and make N400k profit. The fact that you can't comprehend simple English shows that this is far above your level, and you don't belong here, because the post said N400k monthly. And when you calculate N400k monthly in 3 years or 5 years, you know what it is.

This is not a get rich quick scheme where you expect to invest N400k and make N6m, as you were expecting. Succeess is never overnight, it takes time to build, so it's never possible for you to invest N400k and make N6m overnight. When you Nigerians see the real scam, you will not recognize it and will put your money in it, but when you see a genuine tested and trusted business investment opportunity from a trusted company with several years of professional experience, you will call it scam. For your information, this is not scam. This is a genuine, tried, tested and trusted investment business and investment opportunity.

It's only an uneducated and ignorant person that will call book publishing a scam. Is it a hidden business? Will there not be evidence of books published? Is it not a tangible business where you will see with your two eyes and touch the books published with your two hands? So where is the scam? That's why I said may God forgive you for this evil mind and negative comment you posted, despite you've been warned to stay away if you don't have any positive thing to say.

Reform your mind, reform your thinking, reform your life, so that you can move ahead in life. Don't remain in that cage of evil thinking and ignorance.

Stay blessed and have a great day.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18
This is the best investment opportunity in Nigeria.

Sure investment.

Sure business.

Great business.

Good returns.

24/7 book business.

Not affected by lock downs or closing of shop!

It's the best investment you can do in your lifetime.

Yes!
Re: ' by Oluwademilade: 12:58pm On Jan 18
Reliable and trustworthy company indeed, but they don't want any physical meeting between you and them. You're asking me to invest N6million and telling me I can't meet with your physically. What kind of blind trust is that one?

2 Likes

Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18
Oluwademilade:
Reliable and trustworthy company indeed, but they don't want any physical meeting between you and them. You're asking me to invest N6million and telling me I can't meet with your physically. What kind of blind trust is that one?

This clearly shows you lack understanding after reading.

That's the problem of many Nigerians. They find it difficult to comprehend and understand clearly written documents or words.

It was clearly written that an agreement will be entered with the company Lawyers and investor's Lawyer. So how can this be done without meeting with our Lawyers, who are the ones in charge of the project?

Please you simply lack understanding and simple comprehension skills.

We don't even want negative people like you. We don't deal with negative people. The genuine and serious people who know the value of this great investment opportunity are already calling and chatting with us and with our Lawyers. Those ones don't have the time to reply on the thread with negative comments like you.

Please go and reform your evil mind and evil mindset, so that you can move ahead in life.

Stay away from this thread. Be warned.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18
The best investment opportunity in Nigeria.

Yes.
Re: ' by OnlineBusinessC(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18
Lol

You be learner I swear...
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18
Evil people and illiterates, please stay away from this thread. It's not for you. It's far beyond your level.

It's for educated and enlightened people who know the value and who have the financial capacity.

These people who posted these negative comments above are jobless people and negative minded people who are living in the bondage of poverty and ignorance.

Despite having been warned to stay away from this thread, they still brought their evil mind to post their damaged mindset here.

Please respect yourself and stay away from this thread evil people and enemies of progress. Be warned.
Re: ' by Bunkbars: 8:15pm On Jan 18
Oga the way you are promoting this your business, is like a lion waiting for a goat to devour. Even a food business investment of 6m, can't guarantee a monthly income of 400k, its now this. I wonder who still falls for this, after MMM and this buhari's hardship tenure.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18
Great.

It's even a plus to the thread as you negative people keep doubting and as you keep dropping your negative comments.

It's even making more people see the thread, and as more people see it, the serious positive minded people who have the financial capacity are calling us and chatting with us.

So it's a blessing in disguise for us.

So continue to rant on the thread. It's a plus.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18
Keep the calls coming.

Keep the Whatsapp chats coming.
Re: ' by Janiewinkle: 8:58pm On Jan 18
Bunkbars:
Oga the way you are promoting this your business, is like a lion waiting for a goat to devour. Even a food business investment of 6m, can't guarantee a monthly income of 400k, its now this. I wonder who still falls for this, after MMM and this buhari's hardship tenure.

The difference is that you would be earning in dollars with the publishing business. Earn $800 per month and Change to Naira, that's already over 400k.

However, there is something the OP is hiding from would-be investors: It takes time to start earning up to $800 per month consistently with digital publishing, even with massive promotion.

It could take up to 6 months to ramp up a reasonable number of books, attract an interested audience, and earn your first $100.

Most investors may not have that kind of patience and may start becoming apprehensive and thinking they've been scammed by the OP.

Court cases flying here and there?!

What I think the OP should do is reduce the investment capital needed, get up to 10 investors to pull funds towards the publishing business, and let them be aware that it takes time to start earning from the business.

Howbeit, digital publishing is a good business in the long run. If you have up to 200 niche books with popular topics on Amazon, you could be making over $1k per month, which is more than 500,000 Naira.

OP needs to learn business communication though!

1 Like

Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18
Janiewinkle:

The difference is that you would be earning in dollars with the publishing business. Earn $800 per month and Change to Naira, that's already over 400k.

However, there is something the OP is hiding from would-be investors: It takes time to start earning up to $800 per month consistently with digital publishing, even with massive promotion.

It could take up to 6 months to ramp up a reasonable number of books, attract an interested audience, and earn your first $100.

Most investors may not have that kind of patience and may start becoming apprehensive and thinking they've been scammed by the OP.

What I think the OP should do is reduce the investment capital needed, get up to 10 investors to pull funds towards the publishing business, and let them be aware that it takes time to start earning from the business.

Howbeit, digital publishing is a good business in the long run. If you have up to 200 niche books with popular topics on Amazon, you could be making over $1k per month, which is more than 500,000 Naira.

Very good of you!

I'm surprised that a lot of Nigerians are so ignorant and illiterates.

I'm so surprised that many Nigerians are so ignorant and that's why they live in poverty and police brutality. Because they are simply empty upstairs and have nothing to offer.

People are making $2000, $3000 and some authors are even making $4000 on a monthly basis on Amazon Kindle and other ebook digital channels.

So I'm surprised that these ignorant and illiterate people are calling it a scam. They simply love poverty and they don't want to get out of poverty.

If you read our post very well, we didn't hide anything from would-be investors. We stated it very clearly that the returns payment will commence after one year, within which period we would have ghostwritten and published all the ebooks as well as built up the promotions and audience and all that.

This is what we have done before and succeeded at it. But these ignorant and jobless people on this forum keep doubting and posting negative comments.

It's not possible to explain all the processes we're going to take on the post, the post will be too long. When investors come, we give other necessary details. That's how it's done. Nobody gives away all available information.

But this is a genuine business as you have confirmed it.

But these people don't want to leave poverty. Let them continue to romance and sleep with poverty.

Thanks and God bless you for your informed comment.

Kind regards.
Re: ' by Bunkbars: 2:39am On Jan 19
Janiewinkle:

Well said, I agree with you.
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 7:33am On Jan 19
Keep the calls coming.

Keep the Whatsapp chats coming.

Yes!
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 10:24am On Jan 19
The best investment opportunity in Nigeria.

Invest in book publishing.

Invest in your future.

Yes!
Re: ' by PublisherEditor(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19
Negative and evil people, stay away from this thread. You have been warned.

If you continue to attack this thread, your account will be banned.

The guy that attacked this thread last night and posted negative comments on all our threads has already been banned. Good for him. That's what fits evil people like him.

This thread is for serious minded people and for positive minded people, not for negative people and evil people.

So stay away in your own interest if you know this thread is not for you.

Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting A Good Savings Investment Program / 13 Advanced Features Of Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting You Must Know / Please I Need Advice On Which State Is Good To Open A My Small Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.