Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House (9134 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Tambuwal, Ishaku, Ortom Battle For PDP Governors’ Chairman / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Vivara: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and his brother Governors elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) commence a strategic meeting at the Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt, in furtherance of their concerted efforts towards the realisation of the Rescue and Rebuild Nigeria Project, in concert with the National Leadership of the PDP, led by Senator Dr Iyorchia Ayu.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Vivara: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Vivara: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by donproject2(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please I need anyone who has used other African countries' home address to seek for admission into schools in Germany.

I applied for a graduate study in one of the schools in Germany and I was given an admission recently. The thing is, I used an address in Cote d'Ivoire because of the reluctance of most German schools to give anyone coming directly from Nigeria an appointment.

I want to please know if I will need to translate my documents that I will present at the German embassy in Cote d'Ivoire during the time I will be processing my visa

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by bigdammyj: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Okay
Again Noted
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by ruggedtimi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
So na ikpeazu dey leak images, I noticed tambuwal and wike always sitting side by side
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by slawormiir: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Pdp ...a party with ideology and intellect

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Abilistic(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Which kin wicked pose be diz? grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mtchewwww failure party

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by kennieG(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Brendaniel: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Past and present administrative failures meeting together, they are not even prepared for presidency...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by kraftysprouts: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
They have turned party issues into state affairs.

Doing party shit in government house

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by TheABOMINATION: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
When you realize that the reason the men are wearing facemask is not because of COVID-19 but because of Black soot.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by wunmi590(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022

Wike nah confirm clown, see the way he was standing in the second picture cheesy

Area father governor grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by geesilver(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
You could have choose an anglophones country instead in case your fear comes to reality or better still you stay with your motherland..... May God help you sha....
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Eriokanmi: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
donproject2:
Please I need anyone who has used other African countries' home address to seek for admission into schools in Germany.

I applied for a graduate study in one of the schools in Germany and I was given an admission recently. The thing is, I used an address in Cote d'Ivoire because of the reluctance of most German schools to give anyone coming directly from Nigeria an appointment.

I want to please know if I will need to translate my documents that I will present at the German embassy in Cote d'Ivoire during the time I will be processing my visa
Why cote d'voire? You don do yourself finish . Why not visit Germany student visa thread here instead for advice? All the people I knew who applied to various schools in Germany from here got admitted, even with 100% scholarship. I had my MBA in frankfurt and i wasn't hindered. What you did is very bad. That someone was refused on that account doesn't mean you'd also be refused. Did you know the kind of fraud the one who was refused perpetrated? Would they ever tell you the truth about their status and why they were blacklisted?. See you now, you want to go the same route. You guys would never learn .SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by yyba: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Gathering of rogue politician in a dead party grin
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Jostoman: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good one from people's party PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Eriokanmi: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Abilistic:
grin covid pose i guess. Set of clowns
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by rave1047: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Okay, 2023 is close
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by shortIGBOman: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
This must favour we IGBO.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by contigiency(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just planning to fail again. Click the link below to see when God started dealing with them for their evil against Nigeria. https://twitter.com/ihe69/status/1482650197557661699?s=21
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by donprinyo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nigerians deserve APC. Allow them to suffer eh.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
piggyeastern
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by remitarich(f): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Abilistic:
is that how the man's legs are?
am just asking ooo
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Cantonese: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Mtchewwww failure party

Yet you do not belong to any.

Na people like una dem dey call “elenu”. Belong physically, no way. Na online una go dey shout PDP, APC, APGA, from morning till night, yet nothing. If we check you, no PVC. Na to stay online from morning till night abuse everybody wey you see.

Collect card of “successful” party, no way. Na to do observation and armchair analysis una sabi.

Bros abeg na pack for one side.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by tonididdy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
They may not be all preforming but I must commend their organisation and attention to details.

... You would think this was an international convention. Kudos to PDP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN / Mko Abiola Beaten To Death- Mustapha / Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.