Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,509 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

'if That Is The Case, I Won't Get Married At All' - Kayanmata Seller, Muneerat A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if That Is The Case, I Won't Get Married At All' - Kayanmata Seller, Muneerat A (504 Views)

Bobrisky Shades A Certain Kayanmata Seller On IG / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'if That Is The Case, I Won't Get Married At All' - Kayanmata Seller, Muneerat A by Naijabazegist(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Popular Kayanmata Seller, Muneerat Abdulsalam Posted some of her pictures on Instagram and Wrote: 'If That is the case, I Won't get married at all'

A lot of people on Instagram were shocked when they saw her post, they were asking her questions about what she said in the Caption.

Muneerat Abdulsalam also added that: 'A lot of you are confused, Narcissist, sadist, in a society full of entitlement mentality, Misogynist patriarchal men with absolute to zero lack compassion, and empathy towards other humans, you expect me to just pick any random one of you who doesn't know exactly what they want from me and just get married. Ok, keep waiting'

This article is all about what the popular Kayanmata Seller, Muneerat Abdulsalam posted on her Instagram time-line.

A lot of people reacted to what she said on Instagram. Check out a screen capture of how some people reacted to her post below.

https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2022/01/if-that-is-case-i-wont-get-married-at.html

(1) (Reply)

AY COMEDIAN Rolls In Tears As Wife Gives Birth 13 Years After 1st Child / VIDEO: Zazu Zeh: Elderly Woman Who Is A Die Hard Fan Prays For Portable / The Moment Wizkid Said P.Square's Awards Could Buy Him A House(throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.