Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual (20624 Views)

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Akinbahm(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kettle calling pot black.

He should come and explain those expensive cars they are using for their music videos, the borrow pose exotic cars to upgrade their status on SM etcetera.

Some Nigerians ehn, I don’t know why we love rushing to proffer solutions to a problem only to establish another problems to existing ones.

One young dude once said he want to become a musician in other to buy exotic vehicles, live large lifestyle etc. Imagine the fake lifestyle of some musicians affecting a young dude manner of thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Simeony007(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Y
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by 07kjb: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rubbish excuses ritual is a thing of the heart
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by endallinfection: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
True ,Also.Many Married women turned Bad because of what they watched on Yoruba Movies
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Krexpah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
That's why naija movie tire me Babalawo or pastor must be inside there movie same story lines

3 Likes

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Alldew: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
No be lie sha. They promote different types of fetish practices and youths now believe that's the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by princeemmma(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
He has a point on that, but he is really wrong, because at the end of every movie, they let people understand that it might cause them their life or even their future.

But this guys are still running over to it. Yoruba films always make sure that at the end of their movie, anyone that does money ritual goes mad or died unfortunately and also others too. They are trying to let us no, that no shortcut to great achievement, if unfortunately made it with shortcut, it won;t last.

So Yoruba adage says "eni ti won ko ni ika to se, ika wa ninu e tele ni" that is "He who is taught evil and he does, has evil inside himself already"

4 Likes

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by treatise: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nollywood gained currency in the 80s or 90s why is it now that ritual killings are rife? Your submission may be fallacious.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nigerian movies have brainwashed alot of Nigerians.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by edoman2016: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
There is nothing like blood money in reality. It is nollywood that started such nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
4 Years ago, I stated that Nigerians will manifest gangster killings and ritualists killings because of WHT these movies are pushing to the subconscious mind via TV programming.

It happened and still happening.

Lots of people believe in Law of Attraction but still watch shiit

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
I never watch Naija movies
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Olam09(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1412425/samklef-nollywood-movies-reason-lot-young-boys-ritual/

Celebs are the reason alot of guys are into yahoo.. they don't condemn yahoo boys due to their self interest, they believe if they condemn yahoo boys, they won't sell concert tickets..
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Realpain: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Always blaming another man hustle
Bollywood movie is the reason a lot of girls are falling in love to be use for ritual
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Samson3600(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Odunlade grin grin grin
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by infogeneral: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nollywood is not the reason but they are encouraging it

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Abujason: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
True.
But Wait until you see Hausa/Fulani movies from Kannywood. They are even worse.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Kingcalls: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nonsense talk
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Tapout(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
I've said this countless number of times.

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by bobbiiee: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Some of us have watched those movies for over 3 ½ decades without thinking of such practices.

There is an adage that says that the person that is thought to do evil that goes ahead to do it, does so because he has it in his heart, not because he's taught.

As far back as 93, I know someone who needed to retake his waec exams. His national anthem was that he will go all out to make money even if he will use his children.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by mogpet(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
what of the lavish lifestyle musicians portray in their music videos?i feel it also contributes to the negative vices. it is not just movies alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Ebelefrancis123: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oga, that one na lie o! Movie got nothing to do with ritual. Most of the ritualist are young Yahoo boys who doesn't even have time to watch Nigeria movie.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Sandralight(f): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
I remembered one Nigeria movie I watch when I was small, so it's goes like this

Kanayo O kanayo was the main actor and he was very rich, Bimbo Akintola ( I wonder where she is ) was his mistress, in the beginning of the movie was Bimbo birthday and she invited all the big girls and boys in Lagos

When Kanayo came to the birthday he bought her a very expensive Car and many gifts and she was the talk of the town, it's turns out she had a rival i think Oge Okoye and she does everything to show off to Oge and her crew that she is a big girl.

The film is mostly girls just trying to one up each other by who have the most expensive things and dating the richest man.

Anyway Kanayo turns out to be a ritualist and after some months, Bimbo character started coughing up blood and she died, this of course didn't stop Oge character to seduce Kanayo and became his mistress.

And the same thing happened to Oge character when she started coughing up blood and died too then Ini Edo character in the movie start dating Kanayo.
Kanayo wanted to use her for rituals too but Nollywood Plot turns it that Kanayo was Ini Edo Real dad so instead of killing her, he decided to kill himself to save her.

I guess my point is Nollywood shows the bad side of rituals but greedy people are the ones not taking lessons.
Imagine in this movie, the ladies here saw that this man former mistresses are all dying mysteriously but they dont care because of the greed of money
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Nathphil(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
starbuck:
Odiegwu

Don't they watch the ending part of it that teaches the repercussions of the rituals... Continue looking for who to hold accountable for your misdemeanors
Asin eh,

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by seyz91(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Confirm!
Sabadon:
Not far from the truth but who go spoil go still spoil regardless

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by saajus: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
He has a point. Media can shape the society mindset
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by musicwriter(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Laeroy:
Someone once said that doing rituals doesn't give actual money but it does deaden the conscience of the ritualist which inturn makes him do anything doable to make the said money...

Yes, that's correct! What the so called juju does is that it acts like a catalyst that awakens someone to take extraordinary steps to get what they want. That's all it does. For details, see the science of juju, message to native doctors and ritualists https://www.nairaland.com/4892922/message-native-doctors-ritualists-science

But nollywood isn't the main culprit. The culprits are native doctors, pastors, imams. These are the people that teach such power exist. And many believe them.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by PotatoSalad(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Laeroy:
Someone once said that doing rituals doesn't give actual money but it does deaden the conscience of the ritualist which inturn makes him do anything doable to make the said money...
Yeah I said that
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Legendoo: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lol.

The truth .

Low iq + greed + societal influences + bad economy + bad parenting = chaos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat / Tiwa Savage Is Bigger Than The Whole Kenya Music Industry - Uche Maduahwu Says / Melvitto Mel Allie-Owe Slams Wizkid, Tekno, Iyanya, Wande Coal, Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.