Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual (20622 Views)

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
No, its as a result of bad examples from their fathers. angry
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Legendoo: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
safarigirl:
The movies do not show ritualism as glamorous, they show it as a pathway to death and destruction.

Stop blaming Nollywood for people's innate evilness, we are all adults and we should have discerning minds.

All the Hollywood movies that show elaborate bank robberies, why has it not influenced people to try their luck on that front?

Do we not watch American movies like Harry Potter that are about witchcraft? Abi because they call their own 'magic', and white people are in it, it is no longer 'fetish', abi?

Foolish negro thought process

Very foolish indeed.

They know where the real issues are but keep deflecting.

The truth is a low iq populace tend to copy popular culture, so whatever trends is what dumb people copy , be it from the west, nollywood, Korean movies, naija entertainment industry etc.

Mix the aforementioned with greed/poverty/low iq, what you get is Nigeria.

Some idiot's actually think banning religion will in invoke logical reasoning. Low iqs will simply gravitate from religion to the next popular doctrines.

Tueh grin

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Kmf0: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by ROYH(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Well said.
BKayy:
Then majority of you will start demanding accountability
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Emperor88(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Very true...they should stay to censor these movies.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by meedoLock(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Contrary to his opinion, I think it will be absurd to attribute watching those juju movies to what is happening in our immediate society today. The problem to me is what I will call home training to having a very high self esteem as grown up. Yahoo 419 is on the rise in every households and our parents do not see anything bad in it since it is bringing something to their table.

Our backgrounds is the Genesis of our problems, everyone should be Keen on redeeming their homes and self esteem. Yoruba will say "ile lati n kesho rode" i. e charity begins at home"

Omo yin o shagbafo, on kasho wale, e roju ole, e o mu. I. e your child is not into laundering but brings home cloths, without you cushioning him.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Bbbwings: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Miyachi:
K. O. K. on thi[sup][/sup]qqqqqqqqqqqqqw6s table. grin
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by damoceile: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
But these movies are scripted based on happenings in the country..

But too much Nollywood can be damaging to ones physche sha
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mk una no go talk about old men taking over ur country which will lead more degradation nd poverty which in turn ,turn there citizens into demon,do u tink if man bellefull DT some of Dem will tink of money ritual fully knowing consequences, tackle from de root... Benin,Ghana ,Togo practice juju bt Dem citizens no much de interested in it,na ppl from other countries de com dere country run work
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by kingxsamz(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
starbuck:
Odiegwu

Don't they watch the ending part of it that teaches the repercussions of the rituals... Continue looking for who to hold accountable for your misdemeanors

And who told you that people care about repercussions?
I mean, with the so callled repercussions, ritual cases and kidnapping have been on the increase. What desperate people would pick from these Nollywood movies is that Ritual gives wealth and it works. It is a known fact that people in this side of the world tend to believe easily, so Nollywood has always played a part in the menace. What's the point of acting the same storyline hundreds of times for years? Why can't they just give it up?
Some of our Nigerian musicians aren't even helping matters.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
BKayy:
Is this news?
One thing I noticed is that most of the people I share the same continent with are idiots who either avoid the truth or yearn for sweet lies.

Listen attentively or bookmark this,
People are influenced by what they see. No matter how unreasonable something looks like, if it continues to be shown to people, with time many will start believing it.
This is the origin of film censorship. Film/drama is one way peoples direction of reasoning can be influenced. An average human being gets tired within seconds when philosophy, logic or any valuable information is discussed or taught but he/she doesn't when looking at a screen. Understanding this, many countries controlled that which can influence how their society thinks.

You think there is a difference among Black ignoramuses and those whites and yellow people in Europe and China? No.
The difference among them is that most information/media/films is handled by reasonable people who respect logic/intelligent reasoning in Europe and most parts of Asia while fools control that of Africa.

China doesn't want her population to be influenced by the Western scam called religion so films portraying western religion is seriously regulated.
The same can be said for other countries.

But why is it that Africa cannot do the same if one might ask?

The answer is that if you don't believe in addition then you can't believe in subtraction. If you don't believe there is light then darkness becomes a myth to you.
What am I driving at?
If one ceases to believe in JuJu then there is no need for him to believe in Christian salvation.
If juju films are to be censored in Nigeria, within 2 decades churches will start closing up due to loss of membership in Nigeria and the tool the politicians and their western lords use to control you will be broken. Nigerians/Africa will start becoming objective instead of being dogmatic. Then majority of you will start demanding accountability.

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Dbrawllm0098(f): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
They keep making films that glorify the devil. This is the outcome.
Nigeria music videos are not left out. Show of nudity and spraying of cash. Politicians are not living by example too.
Company executives engage in contract staffing thereby closing up the space for economic empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by badbreathcure101: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Akinbahm:
Kettle calling pot black.

He should come and explain those expensive cars they are using for their music videos, the borrow pose exotic cars to upgrade their status on SM etcetera.

Some Nigerians ehn, I don’t know why we love rushing to proffer solutions to a problem only to establish another problems to existing ones.

One young dude once said he want to become a musician in other to buy exotic vehicles, live large lifestyle etc. Imagine the fake lifestyle of some musicians affecting a young dude manner of thinking.
I agree, Nigeria has the most dumbest youths on the planet, our leaders are proof of that.
Check it, whenever these so called fake musicians and actress shoot videos it's a Bentley and rolls Royce but when they have an accident it's Corolla or spider that gets destroyed, you see the deceit? And yet many youths won't get it.

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
So why are the youths not taking up arms to fight boko haram like we see in Hollywood movies?

Let's face the fact, these boys that are into rituals don't have any business with Nigerian Nollywood movies. The average Nigerian youth, males especially, don't even watch them.

Like romance scam and cultism, ritual is simply a societal problem. It has nothing to do with movies. Those boys joining cults on campus do not watch Nollywood movies.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Ceska(f): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Someone said he learnt kidnapping from watching Zuby Michael. SMH
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by CHARLOE(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
BKayy:
Is this news?
One thing I noticed is that most of the people I share the same continent with are idiots who either avoid the truth or yearn for sweet lies.

People are influenced by what they see. No matter how unreasonable something looks like, if it continues to be shown to people, with time many will start believing it.
This is the origin of film censorship. Film/drama is one way peoples direction of reasoning can be influenced. An average human being gets tired within seconds when philosophy, logic or any valuable information is discussed or taught but he/she doesn't when looking at a screen. Understanding this, many countries controlled that which can influence how their society thinks.

You think there is a difference among Black ignoramuses and those whites and yellow people in Europe and China? No.
The difference among them is that most information/media/films is handled by reasonable people who respect logic/intelligent reasoning in Europe and most parts of Asia while fools control that of Africa.

China doesn't want her population to be influenced by the Western scam called religion so films portraying western religion is seriously regulated.

The answer is that if you don't believe in addition then you can't believe in subtraction. If you don't believe there is light then darkness becomes a myth to you.
What am I driving at?
If one ceases to believe in JuJu then there is no need for him to believe in Christian salvation.
If juju films are to be censored in Nigeria, within 2 decades churches will start closing up due to loss of membership in Nigeria and the tool the politicians and their western lords use to control you will be broken. Nigerians/Africa will start becoming objective instead of being dogmatic. Then majority of you will start demanding accountability.

How can i like this post 1m times??

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by yusluvad(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lol. This brother don loud the mic. cheesy cheesy
Premiumwriter:
That's common knowledge na.

Nollywood made us believe a lot of useless things

And the worst aspect, while watching those movies as kids, you hear people saying "it's things that are happening in real life that they are portraying"

Now kids are bringing those things which are fiction to reality.

But now is not the time to cast blame. You can't blame Hollywood for gangster in America. We shouldn't blame Nollywood.

We need better education and more values. Our society sadly has put money first, second and third
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by yusluvad(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sensible input...
BKayy:
Is this news?

What am I driving at?
If juju films are to be censored in Nigeria, within 2 decades churches will start closing up due to loss of membership and the tool the politicians and their western lords use to control you will be broken. Nigerians/Africa will start becoming objective instead of being dogmatic. Then majority of you will start demanding accountability.

1 Like

Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by kabillionaire(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
You forgot to mention how most of the music produced these days is encouraging Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by shopwiser: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Armaggedon:
To start with, no such thing as ethnic nollywood. Nollywood is nollywood!

Secondly, nollywood ritual movies end up portraying money ritual as evil, except for some Yoruba movies that pass no clear message concerning juju, ritual etc

Thirdly, is nollywood the cause of corruption, 419, terrorism and internet fraud rampant in Nigeria?

you forgot to add prostitution
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by naikeboy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
He has a point sha but I don't totally agree with him...
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Studio247: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Big lie you so call celebrities show off too much online

You fluently wealth on their faces making them believe you are motivating them while in the other hand you are operessing them.

Leave nollywood alone

What you show off on Instagram is enough to push this youths into doing the unthinkable
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by StarGra: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wahala for who get time for Nollywood Movies,can't remember the last time I sat down and watched any,..if it's not the kind of movie I watch I don't bother...
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Wardstunna22(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Samklef button your hilecks and don't give Nigerian sane hustlers a reason to insult you. Na only them dey watch movies? make I ask you
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Obyino: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oga short up how many of them still de watch Nollywood
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by dododawa1: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Korean drama d best
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Raph82(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
This guy wey dey talk, no be him dey boast for social media say he made 15 billion naira last year? that 1 alone no be motivation for all these small boys to dey go look for dem mama head to use for rituals?
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Antoeni(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tell Yui Edochie and Kanayo I Kanayo
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tennessee85:
There's no person that's an embodiment of rituals in movies than Kanayo O Kanayo. Does he act Yoruba movies?

When last did KOK act or played a money ritual role?? Even those days when KOK was hot with ritual movies, rituals and killings are not as much has we have this days.........If AfricanMagic Yoruba show 5 movies, e sure me say 3/4 go be about juju
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Tennessee85: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Iamaboonasir:

When last did KOK act or played a money ritual role?? Even those days when KOK was hot with ritual movies, rituals and killings are not as much has we have this days.........If AfricanMagic Yoruba show 5 movies, e sure me say 3/4 go be about juju
Everyone knows Kanayo is the father of money ritual movies, end of.
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by TheGift: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
goatandyam:
They should ban all those fetish films .

Nonsense

They teach zero sense. Unlike American movies.

Typical useless films coming from typical useless black brains

“Unlike American movies “? Are you so self-hating of black folks? or Is your mentality so colonized that you can’t see that many “American movies “ also teach zero sense.??
Re: Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tennessee85:
Everyone knows Kanayo is the father of money ritual movies, end of.

O ni point jare!! Ló sun....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Rocks Chic Body-fitting Dress / Eniola Badmus Releases Valentine Photos / Tiwa Savage Is Bigger Than The Whole Kenya Music Industry - Uche Maduahwu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.