Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix (49915 Views)

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, I was just on my own thinking of what to eat when a message pop up on my phone...the res is history

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just imagine... could he really mean to upload my picture among the guy picture? I barely know the person that took the loan, he is just someone I interviewed for a position and didn't qualify.

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by nifemi25(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Make this people try to dey calm down now. So you still expect him to pay after sending
threatening messages to his contact.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Merlissa(f): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I fell off my sit loooool

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by doggedfighter(f): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Looks like these people are going Wilder.

I got such message the other day.

I wonder they kind of people they employ.

To think that some nairalanders maybe their staff.

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by thorpido(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lol,these guys are getting more invasive and daring.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
The loan officer is a street thug.
Just imagine chat "you go collect very soon" undecided

267 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by hopefulLandlord: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
I do not support the loan companies sending these messages but I understand why they're sending them. Nigerians don't like paying debt they owe. A typical Nigerian would owe you money and start avoiding you when it's time to pay up and if you happen to corner them they'd have one story or another to bore you with as though you don't have your own stories to tell.

I now don't lend anybody money anymore. if you ask to borrow from me and I'm moved to lend you the money I'd simply tell you I don't have the money then send that money I was moved to lend you to my mum. That way at least I know I've done some good with the money rather than stressing myself when it's time to get the money back.

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by 4ckyou: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
why collect loan if you cant pay back?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by timibare(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shame nor dey catch ona? Pay back your debt please, stop embarrassing your name and image online

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by badboyTee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
There go soon negotiate with the person later cheesy

Take a look at this

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Mercury12(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
That is how I got a text that my H.o.c back in uni days took loan and failed to pay back and me and this person haven't talked for years since we graduated from school. I had to put a call through to this person.
These loan people are doing too much these days but I won't won't blame them but blame bad government

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Wonderboy01(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
U dey chat with urself

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Everywhere is choking

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Oh Lawd!

cheesy grin wink

This is damn hilarious mehn!

Make u sef tell ya friend make him pay him gbese oooo.
Na new year we dey.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by holluwizzy: 4:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Though what the loan company are doing is bad.

But Nigerians have a bad attitude of borrowing money with refund or remorse of the commitment they made, they will rather ignore you, stories , or still form boss on top ur money.

Instead to borrow, I rather spend on my self or buy something I can boast of using my.money to do which will still give me peace.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by slawormiir: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...
My niggar
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by FuckSilly: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by daddytime(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
It's annoying to see how most of them are crude and chronic illiterates.

It will be an uphill task and a sin to expect anything better from such riff raffs.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by NotBeenPaid: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022

Go and pay up your outstanding loan.

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by ipobarethieves: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2022
sad undecided nonsense and insensitive.Wen peepz like u want to collect loan,u'll humble like dove.But Wen it is time to return the money,nah to evade,tell useless Arabian nite story..U DNT need the loan if u DNT have the means to pay back.The owners of the money aren't doing charity.This is one of the reason why Bank DNT give pipu loan anyhow.Business grow when we DNT default in doing the needful.Thieves

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by saturdata: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2022
timibare:
Shame nor dey catch ona? Pay back your debt please, stop embarrassing your name and image online
Exactly, ppl get mind sha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by omoadeleye(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2022
The tenacity of debtors using Nigeria debt as their reference to their creditors.

There was one time like that one stvpid corper mate that was begging me to borrow her money then and that she will pay within a week, week turns to month and month turns to 9month, and she was still rude and sending her friend's VN to me that she is going to move me and talking shii about Nigeria owing debt. Wtf?

I first told everyone around her about what happened that am about to do my own will ..

God, my conclusion was I'm going to beat her to coma and i don't care if they report me to my secretariat and send me away from the PPA then...

Ma something enter her mind ask for my aza then send the money to...

I told her the next say, God save you i swear. We for enter news headlines.

Pay your fvcking debt

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Shetemi12(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2022
Give it up to him...you represented all of us

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos)