Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix (49913 Views)

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by ShaqFu: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Honestly, the moment they send that stupid message, if I was the one who borrowed money, God knows I will never pay it. What a bunch of slack Jawed faggots_. angry
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by bobbiiee: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Most debtor don't plan to pay even when they have the means.

Someone borrowed 5k from me when searching for job. He later got a job that paid 100k monthly. He withdrew whenever I ask for the money. When he wanted to marry he called me that I should accompany him to cow market because I know some people there. The cow cost N100k. My money is still not paid.

Another person bought a device without paying. Promised to pay in few days after receiving a cheque worth a million naira. The cheque was given. The money wasn't paid until 9 years & 2 months later.

Someone that I had a kind of partnership deal with owned me about 100k. He later got 1.8 million from selling an asset. When I asked for my money, he said he has used 300k to pay debt and invested 1.5 in another business.

Over 10 years ago, a friend was seeking for job, someone promised him one. I loaned him 10k to buy clothes. He later got another job, got married, moved from one room to mini flat, bought laptop with modem to browse, yet he didn't pay up. After 16 months, I texed him that I know his new office address, that we will resume together on Monday. I got a reply less than one hour later that he has dropped it with someone. He paid half, the other half was paid about 2 months later.

Someone I held in high esteem asked for a loan of N50k promising to pay in 5 days. He knew I had some money, he knew the purpose. I needed not less than 200k besides what I have. The project was time bound. After 3 weeks, he paid 30k. The rest entered voice mail. I later heard that he got a contract worth 4 million. His mechanic said he fixed his car with over 500k. Yet!!!!

A young man in my church was having a hard time at work. He wasn't paid. He was expected to come to work daily. He had defendants. I loaned him my sibling's money. Not less than 50k. He later left the job, he said there isn't any sign he will ever be paid. I later learnt from a source that he was given some amount. Part of which he gave as Shiloh sacrifice. He didn't mention it. I didn't say anything about it too.

I can go on and on. Human nature is very selfish when it comes to money. Loan repayment is never in view when most debtor have money.

1. Never loan what you can't spare.
2. Check people's credit worthiness before loaning them money or standing as their guarantor.
3. Except in matters of life and death, have a fixed amount you would not go beyond.
4. Always remember you have a limit, but those who come asking for help don't have.
5. Learn to say No without sense of guilt

2 Likes

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by DarkJeddi(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2022
ipobarethieves:
angry I DNT bother myself to read scam/foolish pipu rants b4 I reply .It is a waste of time.so because Bubu borrow money from China/yet to pay back(who told u lots that Una nor go pay grin sad undecided?).Even friends won't render financial assistance to stupid pipu. And yes! 9800k is money,u can vex go pay am and shame the loans company.Business flourish Wen pipu do their part of the deal.If u DNT like insult/being drag.Go pay your DEBT.I hate nonsense
Lol..

You are incorrigible..

Since you have sworn not to help yourself out..

Let me do you the favor..

A FRIEND OF THE OP BORROWED MONEY..

NOT HIM.

AND the Loan Sharks came for the OP instead..

A transaction he has no knowledge of..

You see why it is good to read before commenting? grin

1 Like

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by ipobarethieves: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
grin dumb kid:We are telling but likes to pay Ur debt whether it Ur father far borrow or his friend.use Ur head
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

You are incorrigible..

Since you have sworn not to help yourself out..

Let me do you the favor..

A FRIEND OF THE OP BORROWED MONEY..

NOT HIM.

AND the Loan Sharks came for the OP instead..

A transaction he has no knowledge of..

You see why it is good to read before commenting? grin

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
These loan sharks do not have any business with CBN as CBN does not recognize their jewish ursury. They can't even report you to Credit Buerua.

If you can stomach the insult, pls go ahead and don't pay them a dime.

They are the highest thieves especially that sokoloan. They will place a lien on paystack and will continue debiting you every single day despite you paying them. Funny thing is that even your bank statement won't carry the debit.

Collect money from them, rush to your bank and cancel your debit card and have it replaced.

The highest they will do is send useless threatening messages despite .

Mentor...u don mentor us..
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by ipobarethieves: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2022
sad U can correct Ur family @home not me.Whether it is the op/not,stop owning.Period
Ifearnoevil:

Even after they tried to correct you, you are still commenting rubbish.
Op is not the one owing.
How can they be threatening to upload his picture alongside the debtor, someone he barely knows just because the person saved his number in his phone.
Is that not madness.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by MaverickA3: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Mention the better ways
Na them.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Kingkyle1(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2022
MaverickA3:

Na them.

I can now see your better ways.
Mtcheew
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by DarkJeddi(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin dumb kid:We are telling but likes to pay Ur debt whether it Ur father far borrow or his friend.use Ur head
Of course I suspected I was talking to an idiot..

Now I just confirmed the NITWIT missed road enter..

You should stick to topics your low IQ brain can comprehend.. grin

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by MaverickA3: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Kingkyle1:

I can now see your better ways.
Mtcheew
Abeg no disturb me grin thank God I'm not owing you people again. Because I can see you are only disguising.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Prisco4luv(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2022
If you are owning them, pay your debt.
I will advise, run away from all this loan app
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by ipobarethieves: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2022
grin cheesy grin DNT mind the stewpid debtor
timibare:
you and your gaddam family should pay up the debt pls

1 Like

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by ipobarethieves: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2022
grin kid.Probably in Bet9ja shop staking 100 N hoping to win 100 thousand.Tell Ur father to go pay his debt
DarkJeddi:
Of course I suspected I was talking to an idiot..

Now I just confirmed the NITWIT missed road enter..

You should stick to topics your low IQ brain can comprehend.. grin
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by DarkJeddi(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin kid.Probably in Bet9ja shop staking 100 N hoping to win 100 thousand.Tell Ur father to go pay his debt
Keep displaying your stupidity..

Nothing like being dumb and proud..

MR pay your debt cheesy
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by ipobarethieves: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2022
grin tell Ur hopeless father to go pay his debt then we can discuss
DarkJeddi:
Keep displaying your stupidity..

Nothing like being dumb and proud..

MR pay your debt cheesy
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by DarkJeddi(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin tell Ur hopeless father to go pay his debt then we can discuss
Lol..

You missed road..

This is not a tribal bashing thread..

Relocate to where your ILKS are found..

Dumb NITWIT.. grin
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by ipobarethieves: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2022
grin tell Ur father to go pay his debt
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

You missed road..

This is not a tribal bashing thread..

Relocate to where your ILKS are found..

Dumb NITWIT.. grin
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by einsteine(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the loan companies sending these messages but I understand why they're sending them. Nigerians don't like paying debt they owe. A typical Nigerian would owe you money and start avoiding you when it's time to pay up and if you happen to corner them they'd have one story or another to bore you with as though you don't have your own stories to tell.

I now don't lend anybody money anymore. if you ask to borrow from me and I'm moved to lend you the money I'd simply tell you I don't have the money then send that money I was moved to lend you to my mum. That way at least I know I've done some good with the money rather than stressing myself when it's time to get the money back.

Since you guys keep saying Nigerians don't pay back loans, why are there new loan apps everyday? Why are people jumping into the business? There are close to 300 loan shark apps right now. If Nigerians actually don't pay, we will be seeing them close up everyday rather than what's happening now.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by einsteine(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Okortor:
You guy's should pay ur debt.... It's not easy for companies running at loss.

Even if 70% of their debtors don't pay, they still make profit. There interest is 50-60% every 6 days.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Ade4God: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2022
If the loan merchants did not do their home work well to substantiate the collateral for the loan, naa their own problem be that. I was not aware when the loan was handed out and you want me to help retrieve, i go get percentage as loan retrieval or what? Its unacceptable to start sending threatening messages to contacts on his phone. What if the guy for the purpose of his fraudulent activity decides to just upload several fictitious number on his phone, you will still call those people or send them messages to find person who default on his loan repayment. What happens to validating numbers that will serve as surety for him instead of sending stupid and ridiculous messages to innocent members of the public.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Levelzguy(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin[right][/right] e no go pass SOKOLOAN...they always fight dirty
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Bahamas95(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2022
Stup!d people!

Why person go collect loan and refuse to pay back?.....Most Nigerians are heartless in nature.

1 Like

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by nedekid: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Otunbakolawole0:
Quite simple. The loan money was paid into the defaulters bank account, right? Place a lien on that account, and whenever any money enters into said account, it's automatically debited to the tune of the loan figure. Incase he wants to switch account, use BVN to tarnish his or her credit score, all other loan apps would see it, his banks would see it, his account officer too would see it. He can't access any loan from any financial institution using that BVN because his credit score is already in the mud
To place a lien on the defaulters account takes a process. I think a court order is required.
The issue of credit score is already in place. But that has not been a deterrent against defaulters. It's as if the average Nigerian is ignorant or knowledgeable about credit ratings but just don't give a f**k about it.
Bottomline, how much will a loan company spend to recover 10-50k?
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by netmillionaires(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2022
I think the person who sent the message is a scammer and not a loan app company. Asking someone else who is not the debtor to pay for the loan pending when the debtor honours his debt is suspicious.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Merlissa(f): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Are u sure u didn't fell off a dick

Why do you have to sexualize everything??
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by NoToPile: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Luvly Dad
Sweet sis
Big Mum are the guarantors, hope it's not that these people just randomly choose from the contacts and name them guarantors, because these names look like contacts saved.

Thats how one called me that I am a guarantor to somebody that I don't even know.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by danniyal(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

Even after they tried to correct you, you are still commenting rubbish.
Op is not the one owing.
How can they be threatening to upload his picture alongside the debtor, someone he barely knows just because the person saved his number in his phone.
Is that not madness.
I tire for some illiterate Nigerians seriously
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Ifearnoevil: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
danniyal:
I tire for some illiterate Nigerians seriously

Apart from being illiterates,I think most of them on this forum are just kids.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by monex(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
The loan officer is a street thug.
Just imagine chat "you go collect very soon" undecided

as in ehn. na normal agbero. see the trerrible english

these loan sharks know that "dem nor dey use gentleman style dey draw debt" but they seem to be overreaching of late
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by raphy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tht one na small.money .. person we owe 100k still de chop life ..
Fairmoney na better people u go push am till u get am to pay...no others wey want am now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.