Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix (49917 Views)

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by TheKingsmann(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Merlissa:

Why do you have to sexualize everything??

Don't mind me, I was jus joking
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by drmuchin: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
i wu a BAD GEE

hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the loan companies sending these messages but I understand why they're sending them. Nigerians don't like paying debt they owe. A typical Nigerian would owe you money and start avoiding you when it's time to pay up and if you happen to corner them they'd have one story or another to bore you with as though you don't have your own stories to tell.

I now don't lend anybody money anymore. if you ask to borrow from me and I'm moved to lend you the money I'd simply tell you I don't have the money then send that money I was moved to lend you to my mum. That way at least I know I've done some good with the money rather than stressing myself when it's time to get the money back.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by olancho: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
This loan people call my number everyday that someone used me as a guarantor that I should tell the person to pay them or I should pay the loan. I don't even the person.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by kwasoly(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
KOPArespect:
Good afternoon everyone, I was just on my own thinking of what to eat when a message pop up on my phone...the res is history

What happened to our values and morals? How on Earth will you borrow money instead of being remorseful for not having the money ready your ranting. Lord look upon us with your Mercy!!!
Visit Nigeria again and do what only you can do in this country and it's citizens

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by deebrownneymar: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
The way they threaten and embarrass people for small change sha? SMH. If na one million Naira you dey owe na atomic bomb them go use threaten you and your family.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Mrknigt: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ade4God:
If the loan merchants did not do their home work well to substantiate the collateral for the loan, naa their own problem be that. I was not aware when the loan was handed out and you want me to help retrieve, i go get percentage as loan retrieval or what? Its unacceptable to start sending threatening messages to contacts on his phone. What if the guy for the purpose of his fraudulent activity decides to just upload several fictitious number on his phone, you will still call those people or send them messages to find person who default on his loan repayment. What happens to validating numbers that will serve as surety for him instead of sending stupid and ridiculous messages to innocent members of the public.

After what these loan sharks did to me, I have collected more than 300k with fake contacts and there is nothing they can do
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Moseslimz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
We understand that some Nigerians borrow with an intention not to pay, but some of these loan guys are really not it at all. This client still got messages sent to his contacts and even calls, calling him all sorts of names...

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Taiwo20(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na all these sokoloan family. This month alone I know two people experiencing this.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Hiq0: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by armadeo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Got a wrong number call from one of the loan apps.

I use them catch cruise that night, when I got tired I told them wrong number and hanged up.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by brainhgeek(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
I suspect his is 9credit. I go similar message to for a friend who borrowed #5000. I told he to bring it on that my lawyers like dirty fight. They messaged me back a, apologzing
But you for no show the debtor name and contact number join na. You don help those idiots broadcast the guy details.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by lafiagi007: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
MaverickA3:
I am 155% sure it is from LCredit.
I still can't forget how that idiot was threatening my father when we had a phone conversation.
These people that are shouting pay your debt on Nairaland are just unreasonable. There is a better way to recover loan other than sending useless message to people who aren aware of the loan
I understand that we're experiencing a hard time, but it's NEVER an excuse not to pay up your debt. Before you take any loan make sure you are either investing or you have the means to pay it up.
BTW, for someone not to be able to get #9,800 loan from friends/relatives speak volume about him, don't be a bad debtor pay up your whenever you take one.
Furthermore, can you please tell us the "better way of recovering loans" you think they should use, remember there is no collateral involved here.
@OP no dey enter fight wey no concern you, soon we go see you dey trend with a negative reputation. Matter wey no concern you, instead of you to wash your hand commot you want claim say you be kopa still dey try prove nonsense using Nigeria debt, whatever that'll follow will just be damage control. In cases like these, you have two options, pay the debt on the persons behalf or just tell them you don't know him shikenan, but you took the matters into your hands as if your guy is right in anyway.

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by bigboychukstar: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fair money thank you ooo, you have never loan shamed me or my friends before. I really wish every loan app can be like Fair money sha.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by sexyshola1218: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
In as much as he has not paid back the loan this does not give the Loan company the right to tarnish his image, there are a lot of other ways a loan can be recovered without assassinating the character of the customer. I have been reading up on how Fair money has been treating their customers well, no loan shaming or anything like that. and they recover their loans.
lafiagi007:

I understand that we're experiencing a hard time, but it's NEVER an excuse not to pay up your debt. Before you take any loan make sure you are either investing or you have the means to pay it up.
BTW, for someone not to be able to get #9,800 loan from friends/relatives speak volume about him, don't be a bad debtor pay up your whenever you take one.
Furthermore, can you please tell us the "better way of recovering loans" you think they should use, remember there is no collateral involved here.
@OP no dey enter fight wey no concern you, soon we go see you dey trend with a negative reputation. Matter wey no concern you, instead of you to wash your hand commot you want claim say you be kopa still dey try prove nonsense using Nigeria debt, whatever that'll follow will just be damage control. In cases like these, you have two options, pay the debt on the persons behalf or just tell them you don't know him shikenan, but you took the matters into your hands as if your guy is right in anyway.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by MaverickA3: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
lafiagi007:

I know you are one of the agents of those useless apps. Just avoid me if you don't want me to unleash my anger on you.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by kingcolearchive: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brooo, fairmoney na better people o i have been enjoying their services
raphy:
Tht one na small.money .. person we owe 100k still de chop life ..
Fairmoney na better people u go push am till u get am to pay...no others wey want am now
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by MaverickA3: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
sexyshola1218:
In as much as he has not paid back the loan this does not give the Loan company the right to tarnish his image, there are a lot of other ways a loan can be recovered without assassinating the character of the customer. I have been reading up on how Fair money has been treating their customers well, no loan shaming or anything like that. and they recover their loans.
Don't mind him. They are bunch of rude and mannerless people. One called me this evening to pay my loan. I asked her how much I am owing them (because I have paid the principal and the interest but I didn't pay the penalty fee because it was much), what she told me was that she didn't know how much I was owing them that I should pay my loan, I was so angry that I had to cut the call.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by lafiagi007: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
MaverickA3:

I know you are one of the agents of those useless apps. Just avoid me if you don't want me to unleash my anger on you.
grin grin, I'm actually a practicing Muslim, and that means I can't take loans because of interest neither can I work for any company that takes interest, long story short, I can't take loan and I can't work for a loan company.
My words are more like advice to you sha, you shouldn't have engaged that agent the way you did. It's not your battle to fight, and you know Nigerians attitude to debt is very bad.
Finally, na my boy you be na, I no go vex for you untop the talk wey you just yarn.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by MaverickA3: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
lafiagi007:

So if someone can't get a loan from people close to him, does that make him a bad or irresponsible person to the people he wants to ask loan from ? You ask your customer to pay penalty fee for late payment but you'll not say anything about the blackmailing messages you sent to their contacts after they pay their debts, isn't that stupidity?

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by MaverickA3: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
lafiagi007:

grin grin, I'm actually a practicing Muslim, and that means I can't take loans because of interest neither can I work for any company that takes interest, long story short, I can't take loan and I can't work for a loan company.
My words are more like advice to you sha, you shouldn't have engaged that agent the way you did. It's not your battle to fight, and you know Nigerians attitude to debt is very bad.
Finally, na my boy you be na, I no go vex for you untop the talk wey you just yarn.
Mr Man go through the posts and see who is the debtor here. Moreover, your judgement is one-sided
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by raphy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
kingcolearchive:
Brooo, fairmoney na better people o i have been enjoying their services

I tell u my gee
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by luluosas(m): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2022
I concur. But chief, me I don't want to borrow oooooo. But can you DASH ME 50K PLEASE? Thanks in advance.

hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the loan companies sending these messages but I understand why they're sending them. Nigerians don't like paying debt they owe. A typical Nigerian would owe you money and start avoiding you when it's time to pay up and if you happen to corner them they'd have one story or another to bore you with as though you don't have your own stories to tell.

I now don't lend anybody money anymore. if you ask to borrow from me and I'm moved to lend you the money I'd simply tell you I don't have the money then send that money I was moved to lend you to my mum. That way at least I know I've done some good with the money rather than stressing myself when it's time to get the money back.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 19, 2022
4ckyou:
why collect loan if you cant pay back?
Rest abeg!
You no go understand cos e never hit you.
Shit happens.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
You seems to be one of the 100 people that have sense on this platform... people just jump into conclussion without getting the details.... i am not the one that took loan, i got the text only because the debtor has my contact... and the mumu loan collector was threatning to upload my picture alongside the debtor's picture online
DarkJeddi:
Read before you comment..
The article is less than a page of a book..
And yet you jumped in like a drenched cat without bothering to read..
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
You still dont get it bro, imaging someone threatening to upload your picture as a debtor of which you never had anything to do with the real debtor nor the company... the company PR is poor, they could have plead instead of threatening.
lafiagi007:

Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
I for talk say you be mumu, but i wouldnt say that, i will only advice you to go back and read the post before jumping to conclusion
kwasoly:

What happened to our values and morals? How on Earth will you borrow money instead of being remorseful for not having the money ready your ranting. Lord look upon us with your Mercy!!!
Visit Nigeria again and do what only you can do in this country and it's citizens
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
God bless you my broda
DarkJeddi:
You people should ashamed of yourselves..

How hard is it to read a tiny article before jumping in to comment?
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mumu, sorry: Mr man, go back and read the post, i am not the one that collected the loan
tomzyELNINO:
PAY BACK YOUR DEBT OGA.
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
I wonder ooo grin grin grin grin grin
DarkJeddi:
Is it that you lot have sworn you cannot be bothered to read,before jumping on to comment rubbish? angry
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ode, sorry: bro, go back and read the post before spitting rubbish... sorry, before you comment rather
Deicide:
Una go collect loan but to pay na problem
Re: My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix by KOPArespect: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
I for talk say you be ode, but i will rather refer you to go back and read the post again
timibare:
Shame nor dey catch ona? Pay back your debt please, stop embarrassing your name and image online

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67