Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) (30184 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Buhari Visits Shonekan’s Family In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by God1000(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

How did he find himself in the midst of sycophants?
that's the question I cannot answer, sometimes we wittingly and unwittingly do things that will make or mar us
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
ODE

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by omoharry(f): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
Good gesture, Jonathan is a good man but the sycophants around him ruined his government.
Maybe he has learnt his lesson
Sychophancy is like a profession in Nigeria. Political jobbers go into survival mode just to survive..and it's through through Sychophancy that they can only eat. So there is no govt that is devoid of such nuisance.It now takes the president to know what is really happening by reading the news and connecting with the masses through happenings and Thier complains via social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Why are you afraid? Because you know he'd defeat Tinubu?
Bouncin:
GEJ, you are a good man. Please don't think of coming back as Nigerian president. I dont want to loose the respect I have for you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by God1000(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
omoharry:
Sychophancy is like a profession in Nigeria. Political jobbers go into survival mode just to survive..and it's through through Sychophancy that they can only eat. So there is no govt that is devoid of such nuisance.It now takes the president to know what is really happening by reading the news and connecting with the masses through happenings and Thier complains via social media
I agree with you, however laziness won't allow our leaders to do that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by lightwind(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's alright.

Check my signature.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
tamdun:
Jonathan don wise up, wouldn't allow Nyamuri people to push him like they did when he was president, they made him igbo only president and destroyed his govt

He was Igbo only president when he surrounded himself with HAUSA/FULANI people. Building Almajiri schools allover the north. Without building road in his village.

The Igbo's destroyed his government by creating bokoharam in the north ,right?

Give yourself brain and present history the way it happened

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by sukar886: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Incoming presdo loading....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by thisisit: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Ijaws and Yorubas are one

HOW? IMPOSSICANT!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Bigchristo: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
fergie0o1:

Goodluck Jonathan
It seems our wealthy people and leaders fear coronavirus a lots see dem talking through nose mask grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
othermen:
When is Atiku going?
Who dey pursue am?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by michoim(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nice one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Saao(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
The oba of Lagos is now humble grin, he hardly making noise this days,

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by anonimi: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
Has Tinubu visited the Shonekan Family, If he hasn't then It tells you the type of leader he is...

A crook is always a crook.
The dumbo thinks that the Fulanis will dash him presidency because he has forgotten Abiola's reckless journey or thinks that he is smarter than Abiola.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by tosomaju(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
Has Tinubu visited the Shonekan Family, If he hasn't then It tells you the type of leader he is...
Has the Shonekan family visited Tinubu? Baba is not a visitor but a visitee. He hold the Guinness record of the most visited in a calendar year. Baba is set to break his own record this year.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Yebosola(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
hisexcellency34:
That Oba of Lagos that loves egunje

No wonder he pointed u to lagoon,nah u offer him egunje?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Lindodo20: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
fergie0o1:
Nigeria’ll Have Benefitted More If Shonekan Had Stayed Longer In Office ― Jonathan

• As he pays condolence visit to former leader's family

[url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/nigeriall-have-benefitted-more-if-shonekan-had-stayed-longer-in-office-%e2%80%95-jonathan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter]SOURCE [/url]

Shit talk
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by joelag: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Saao:
The oba of Lagos is now humble grin, he hardly making noise this days,

Nor be lie
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Uchesis: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yebosola:

No wonder he pointed u to lagoon,nah u offer him egunje?
And he will still point them to the lagoon again to vote for Tinubu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Sheriman(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Administration1:
Nigeria misses you.
It is sad that one of the most admired person in my life within the age of 32 - 38 has the guts to wake up last week and decide to campaign for a man almost as old as his own grandfather and whose true age is only known by him and God to become President of Nigeria.

If you are a youth and are supporting the Old man to rule over you, shame on you and your generations.

P.S I still work for the Federal Government and not affiliated to any political party. Should any party wins 2023 I will still continue working for the Federal Government.

My personal Opinion; and I can also add this, since I am responsible for my comments; To hell with whosoever wishes to quote me.
80% of Nigerians at that age are already campaigning for Tinubu because of money. Everything about them is money money money money is all they think. More reason why Nigerians will keep suffering till when we use of our sense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by funshint(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
treesun:
President GoodLuck Jonathan, the stage is Set!
Stage ko, crate ni grinangry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by hollywater: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
GEJ why do you have to visit that useless Oba Lagoon? Oba wen dey hide palliative.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Egein(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Here's GEJ cozying up to the palliative-thieving Oba who threatened ethnic cleansing of the Igbo, by lagoon drowning, if they voted same GEJ.

GEJ is a good man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by nwachinemel(m): 12:31am On Jan 18, 2022
God1000:
Good gesture, Jonathan is a good man but the sycophants around him ruined his government.
Maybe he has learnt his lesson

Lol, its obvious he may not have learnt from utterances of d'Oba during the electioneering process of 2015,
The devil can still poison him, without regards to how long GEJ's spoon is this time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2022
pyyxxaro:
There’s God oh

I am telling you..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Pootle: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2022
we where together, told him to use his last term.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) by Shikini: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2022
May his soul R.I.P

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.