Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 - Sports (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 (153112 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 / South Africa Vs Tunisia: AFCON 2023 (0 - 0) On 24th January 2024 / Burkina Faso Vs Tunisia : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (1 - 0) On 29th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2022
okuta007:

and even when i concede he won’t stop grin - it is more than soccer superiority between ghana and nigeria - this swanzi is a lost soul

Yes I am going to oppress u here on ur own Nairaland gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Swanzi:

Yes I am going to oppress u here on ur own Nairaland gringringrin

I pity your your wife and kids who have a petty little deek as husband and father like you trolling the internet throwing tantrums over nothing that adds no dime to their lives - what a wasted soul you are grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
okuta007:

I pity your your wife and kids who have a petty little deek as husband and father like you trolling the internet throwing tantrums over nothing that adds no dime to their lives - what a wasted soul you are grin

Your screams pains and tantrums like the one above are enough for megrin
The more u wail the more I get pure ecstasy gringrin grin
Hold handkerchief wipe ur tearsgringringringrin

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Swanzi:

Your screams pains and tantrums like the one above are enough for megrin
The more u wail the more I get pure ecstasy gringrin grin
Hold handkerchief wipe ur tearsgringringringrin

my breda - when my wailings make you richer than Dangote, give me a call… grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
okuta007:

See am typical Nigerian who thinks everything is about money no wonder u live in a sh1thole country where people value money more than human lives grin

I don’t expect u to understand but Money can not buy happiness ok,u sick oppressed orangutangrin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Heterodox(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
obyikye:
Oh!!!. I don hang boot almost two decades now...
lol... you're a grandma now grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by obyikye(f): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yesooo. I be 2005 set for here, lost countless moniker.. No be todayooo...
Heterodox:
lol... you're a grandma now grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Heterodox(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
obyikye:
Yesooo. I be 2005 set for here, lost countless moniker.. No be todayooo...
Hahaha...I should add Mummy to your name.

Apologies for shooting shot in your direction grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
JWhite2Deep:
God knows this is the Jersey I don't like seeing Nigeria in. And to add injury to it, I heard Buhari called the team.
please check your mail thanks
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by HEDREEZ1(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2022
noisy45:

How much
Its free
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
okuta007:

Oga how market
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 1:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:

Oga how market

on a day Nigeria suffered one of the worse terror attack u really thin world cup qualifier result is the biggest thing on the mind of the average Nigerian? little boy be human and stop acting like a reprobate - if Ghana went through terror attack like this i think i will hound u with comments about one useles match? i won’t i am better than that

respect for the dead, May God save Nigeria

May Godbless Africa
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 2:32am On Mar 30, 2022
okuta007:

on a day Nigeria suffered one of the worse terror attack u really thin world cup qualifier result is the biggest thing on the mind of the average Nigerian? little boy be human and stop acting like a reprobate - if Ghana went through terror attack like this i think i will hound u with comments about one useles match? i won’t i am better than that

respect for the dead, May God save Nigeria

May Godbless Africa

abeg grow up... is there a day you people don't kill yourself in the zoo,suck up ur L like a man grin grin
were u not the one making noise that u had better players how market stop weeping we are going to qatar at ur expense hahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 3:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:

abeg grow up... is there a day you people don't kill yourself in the zoo,suck up ur L like a man grin grin
were u not the one making noise that u had better players how market stop weeping we are going to qatar at ur expense hahahahahaha

you are just a hopeless kid
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2022
okuta007:

I am just a hopeless kid

Hahahahaha premium tears
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:

Hahahahaha premium tears

and u are yet to receive 1 cedi from the GFA because Ghana qualified for the world cup - keep fooling yourself online 24/7 while Jordan Ayew and his colleagues collect $$$ and take all the glory - ignoramus grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
okuta007:

and u are yet to receive 1 cedi from the GFA because Ghana qualified for the world cup - keep fooling yourself online 24/7 while Jordan Ayew and his colleagues collect $$$ and take all the glory - ignoramus grin

Abeg hide ur ugly face in shame mumu when Nigeria went to the 2018 World Cup did they bring u a dime ?
Ghana has eliminated u and the deep mourns and gnashing of teeth from ur brothers is pure estacy for me and can never be quantified mumugerian who thinks everything is about money no wonder u have kidnapping as a major business in ur sh1thole gringringrin cry me a rivergringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Swanzi:

Abeg hide ur ugly face in shame mumu when Nigeria went to the 2018 World Cup did they bring u a dime ?
Ghana has eliminated u and the deep mourns and gnashing of teeth from ur brothers is pure estacy for me and can never be quantified mumugerian who thinks everything is about money no wonder u have kidnapping as a major business in ur sh1thole gringringrin cry me a rivergringrin

the feeling of worthlessness and inferiority complex inside u is so deep that even if Ghana wins the senior world cup in Qatar 2022 and Nigeria is banned from playing football for the next 25 years, you will still be a miserable slob. if Ghana is so superior to Nigeria in everything - why does it make u ecstatic that you stopped an inferior country from going to the world cup ? If USA defeats Chad in a war - will they have time to gloat over it ? nah-

Or Brazil stopped Barbados from qualifying for the world cup and Brazilians will be on the internet overjoyed? Never - Why ? because these are inferior opponents - so if u are So convinced that Ghana is better than Nigeria, you should see it as normal abi?

your over joyous state and excessive rants is all because u stopped your eternal masters and betters from going to the world cup of 2022? BIG DEAL - when Nigeria stopped Cameroun, the then reigning AFCON champions from going to the Russia 2018 world cup we never had the time to taunt Cameroun because it’s a normal occurrence to go to the world cup and Camerounians are our brothers - no big deal BUT for Ghana, they are perpetually in the shadows of hating and being jealous of Nigeria and any slight edge will make them wee on their pants in diabolical excitement-

little kid, even if Ghana wins the world cup, u wil not get one cedi from the GFA - so go get a job and stop rejoicing over nothing constituting nuisance on the internet - grin when Jordan Ayew and co will be collecting $$$ and signing great contracts - your az z the will be at Aflao - under the hot sun loading plantain on a trailer heading to Yamoussoukro grin yeye man
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Swanzi:

“to go Onitsha no hard oooo, na to return”
Quoting Cyprian Ekwensi’s - Chike and the River

Congratulations to Ghana, go make Africa proud- your focus Now is to do well in the world cup and not just to make the teams list, so look ahead because stopping Nigeria is not enough- you won’t be playing against Nigeria at the world cup and the time is short - so you should be worried about how your mediocre team that qualified over an equally mediocre Nigeria team - how they will make an impact and not bring disgrace to themselves and the African continent

once again - congratulations Ghana and go do Africa proud, Adios! cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
okuta007:

“to go Onitsha no hard oooo, na to return”
Quoting Cyprian Ekwensi’s - Chike and the River

Congratulations to Ghana, go make Africa proud- your focus Now is to do well in the world cup and not just to make the teams list, so look ahead because stopping Nigeria is not enough- you won’t be playing against Nigeria at the world cup and the time is short - so you should be worried about how your mediocre team that qualified over an equally mediocre Nigeria team - how they will make an impact and not bring disgrace to themselves and the African continent

once again - congratulations Ghana and go do Africa proud, Adios! cool

We can go and just play group matches and come back we’re ok. We don’t owe u or any African an obligation to perform wonders at the world stage grin
We’re just going to enjoy ourselves and participate in Qatar any other thing is a bonus grin

Besides how many times have u even gone beyond the round of 16grin make we hear word Abegiigrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
okuta007:

[s]
the feeling of worthlessness and inferiority complex inside u is so deep that even if Ghana wins the senior world cup in Qatar 2022 and Nigeria is banned from playing football for the next 25 years, you will still be a miserable slob. if Ghana is so superior to Nigeria in everything - why does it make u ecstatic that you stopped an inferior country from going to the world cup ? If USA defeats Chad in a war - will they have time to gloat over it ? nah-

Or Brazil stopped Barbados from qualifying for the world cup and Brazilians will be on the internet overjoyed? Never - Why ? because these are inferior opponents - so if u are So convinced that Ghana is better than Nigeria, you should see it as normal abi?

your over joyous state and excessive rants is all because u stopped your eternal masters and betters from going to the world cup of 2022? BIG DEAL - when Nigeria stopped Cameroun, the then reigning AFCON champions from going to the Russia 2018 world cup we never had the time to taunt Cameroun because it’s a normal occurrence to go to the world cup and Camerounians are our brothers - no big deal BUT for Ghana, they are perpetually in the shadows of hating and being jealous of Nigeria and any slight edge will make them wee on their pants in diabolical excitement-

little kid, even if Ghana wins the world cup, u wil not get one cedi from the GFA - so go get a job and stop rejoicing over nothing constituting nuisance on the internet - grin when Jordan Ayew and co will be collecting $$$ and signing great contracts - your az z the will be at Aflao - under the hot sun loading plantain on a trailer heading to Yamoussoukro grin yeye man
[/s]

Can u say that again this time without cryinggringringringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Swanzi:

We can go and just play group matches and come back we’re ok. We don’t owe u or any African an obligation to perform wonders at the world stage grin
We’re just going to enjoy ourselves and participate in Qatar any other thing is a bonus grin

Besides how many times have u even gone beyond the round of 16grin make we hear word Abegiigrin

are u in the team? when Jordan Ayew will be collecting $$$ you the useless sapata will be drinking akpeteshi under the hot sun at aflao screaming your lungs to death - grin grin grin has the GFA given you 1 cedi since u guys kwalified ? mugu grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 1:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Swanzi:
[/s]

Can u say that again this time without cryinggringringringringrin

because if Nigeria qualified, NFA will pay my bills ? u think everyone is a low lifer like u who ties his emotions to what u can never benefit from the proceeds ? dude na wetin take money from my pocket go make me cry not SE - agreed I was disappointed they didnt qualify, but cry? hmmm NEVER - I am not useless like u bro cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2022
okuta007:

are u in the team? when Jordan Ayew will be collecting $$$ you the useless sapata will be drinking akpeteshi under the hot sun at aflao screaming your lungs to death - grin grin grin has the GFA given you 1 cedi since u guys kwalified ? mugu grin

Try and reason like a proper human being for once in ur miserable useless life ok…! So when u qualified for Russia were u given money…?
Hahaha and what gives u the impression am in aflao hahaha are u on some kind of strong medsgringrin
Ur moans and gnashing of teeth as I said is pure extacy for me crygrin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2022
okuta007:

because if Nigeria qualified, NFA will pay my bills ? u think everyone is a low lifer like u who ties his emotions to what u can never benefit from the proceeds ? dude na wetin take money from my pocket go make me cry not SE - agreed I was disappointed they didnt qualify, but cry? hmmm NEVER - I am not useless like u bro cool

Is that why u went to the field and chased everyone away hahahaha ..
Mumu is that why u cried like a baby and destroyed stuff at the stadiumgringringringringrin
Cry me more rivergringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Swanzi:

Try and reason like a proper human being for once in ur miserable useless life ok…! So when u qualified for Russia were u given money…?
Hahaha and what gives u the impression am in aflao hahaha are u on some kind of strong medsgringrin
Ur moans and gnashing of teeth as I said is pure extacy for me crygrin grin

i pity your wife and kids who will eat Ghana’s world cup qualification- when time to pay school fees for your kids come- send the school Ghana qualification ticket as payment

ozuor grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Swanzi:

Is that why u went to the field and chased everyone away hahahaha ..
Mumu is that why u cried like a baby and destroyed stuff at the stadiumgringringringringrin
Cry me more rivergringrin

when poor man see bread and groundnut chop
he go say who the hell is Dangote ?

your excessive celebration is a symptom of madness - those who are going to profit from Ghana’s qualification have since moved on but your madness and inferiority complex for anything NIGERIA is making u ejaculate on your self per second per second over a qualification that won’t make u 1 cedi richer than ur useless life is right now

craze man grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
okuta007:

when poor man see bread and groundnut chop
he go say who the hell is Dangote ?

your excessive celebration is a symptom of madness - those who are going to profit from Ghana’s qualification have since moved on but your madness and inferiority complex for anything NIGERIA is making u ejaculate on your self per second per second over a qualification that won’t make u 1 cedi richer than ur useless life is right now

craze man grin

Hahahah the pains make u turn philosopher with pain induced poetry hahahahaha

Who has moved on to what I’m just prepping myself we gonna troll u till the next generationgringringrin

Let me educate you explicitly how I benefit from this World Cup u retarded mumu grin
Fifa would give every qualified country 12million dollars cool cash this money would be used to build football infrastructure in the country I would benefitgrin
Again all players who played locally for Ghanaian clubs before going international like partey kudus etc the clubs would receive some amount of money for the players the produced u bab mumu boygrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
okuta007:

i pity your wife and kids who will eat Ghana’s world cup qualification- when time to pay school fees for your kids come- send the school Ghana qualification ticket as payment

ozuor grin

See pains hahahahahahaha…!!!!
Say that again this time don’t cry hahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Swanzi:

Hahahah the pains make u turn philosopher with pain induced poetry hahahahaha

Who has moved on to what I’m just prepping myself we gonna troll u till the next generationgringringrin

Let me educate you explicitly how I benefit from this World Cup u retarded mumu grin
[b]Fifa would give every qualified country 12million dollars cool cash [/b]this money would be used to build football infrastructure in the country I would benefitgrin
Again all players who played locally for Ghanaian clubs before going international like partey kudus etc the clubs would receive some amount of money for the players the produced u bab mumu boygrin

no wonder Ghananese people ate all the geisha on the store shelf in Nigeria because of your poverty mentality - little kid, 12 million dollars is not a big deal to Nigeria - even small small Davido, Burna Boy and Whizkid can dash Nigeria that money and they wont feel a thingy - lets not mention Dangote, Otedola, Isyaku Rabiu, Adenuga etc - owwwww so na $12 million dey make u get uncontrolled orgasm since tuesday? grin grin grin grin chai you have a very poor mentality - little boy naija no need word cup to build sports infrastructure - we have it everywhere - Ghana need am - make ona take am

I can mention 10 stadia in Nigeria that no Ghana sports stadium can measure up to - your yeye kumasi stadium no get covering in 2022 - almost every stadium today even the ones in Nigerian villages are covered so i see where your beef is coming from

IF GHANA GO TO THE NEXT 20 WORLD CUP AND NIGERIA NO GO THE NEXT 20 WORLD CUP, Ghana can never be better than Nigeria in terms of making money and sports infrastructure development. the earlier u realize that the better for you....

https://www.nairaland.com/7057547/niger-president-thanks-nigeria-over

see naija dey construct $1.96 Billion contract, Niger Repubic president is grateful and u a nameless, shameless, hopeless and faceless Ghananese e-rat is having uncontrolled orgasm that Nigeria will not get $12 million from FIFA ? U DON CRAZE PATAPATA - that money reach our sport administrators take shop for Dubai ? Ghana with thinking small - 5 & 6 grin

And lastly, the likes of Osihmen never played in a world cup to get the Napoli contract - neither did Chukwueze and others - na days of old na him scouts dey buy players because their teams qualified for world cup - these days they track players history for up tp 2 years to know if they are worth the contract so if u think participating in a world cup will make your Ghananese average and below average players get a good contract - u are deceiving urself and living in a bubble

and that $12million - you and ya hopeless papa and stinking mama wont get 1 cedi from it - CONGRATULATIONS grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
okuta007:

no wonder Ghananese people ate all the geisha on the store shelf in Nigeria because of your poverty mentality - little kid, 12 million dollars is not a big deal to Nigeria - even small small Davido, Burna Boy and Whizkid can dash Nigeria that money and they wont feel a thingy - lets not mention Dangote, Otedola, Isyaku Rabiu, Adenuga etc - owwwww so na $12 million dey make u get uncontrolled orgasm since tuesday? grin grin grin grin chai you have a very poor mentality - little boy naija no need word cup to build sports infrastructure - we have it everywhere - Ghana need am - make ona take am

I can mention 10 stadia in Nigeria that no Ghana sports stadium can measure up to - your yeye kumasi stadium no get covering in 2022 - almost every stadium today even the ones in Nigerian villages are covered so i see where your beef is coming from

IF GHANA GO TO THE NEXT 20 WORLD CUP AND NIGERIA NO GO THE NEXT 20 WORLD CUP, Ghana can never be better than Nigeria in terms of making money and sports infrastructure development. the earlier u realize that the better for you....

see naija dey construct $1.96 Billion contract, Niger Repubic president is grateful and u a nameless, shameless, hopeless and faceless Ghananese e-rat is having uncontrolled orgasm that Nigeria will not get $12 million from FIFA ? U DON CRAZE PATAPATA - that money reach our sport administrators take shop for Dubai ? Ghana with thinking small - 5 & 6 grin

And lastly, the likes of Osihmen never played in a world cup to get the Napoli contract - neither did Chukwueze and others - na days of old na him scouts dey buy players because their teams qualified for world cup - these days they track players history for up tp 2 years to know if they are worth the contract so if u think participating in a world cup will make your Ghananese average and below average players get a good contract - u are deceiving urself and living in a bubble

and that $12million - you and ya hopeless papa and stinking mama wont get 1 cedi from it - CONGRATULATIONS grin grin grin

Severe pains gringringrin
Did I struck a chord see epistles of long emotional tantrums coming from a deranged buffoongringringrin
Have u not cried enough even if is 1ghana cedi we take amgrin grin stay mad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 2:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Severe pains gringringrin
Did I struck a chord see epistles of long emotional tantrums coming from a deranged buffoongringringrin
Have u not cried enough even if is 1ghana cedi we take amgrin grin stay mad

how does my pains stop ya mama toto from smelling like spoilt geisha ? grin how does it stop ya hopeless fada from being a useless drunkard at aflao? grin - ? how does your continuous ejaculation since tuesday stop Ghana from always being inferior to Nigeria ? and most of all, how does my pains make ur useless self get one cedi from the GFA to celebrate Ghana’s “disaster in the waiting” world cup qualification ? … A team that lost woefully to Comoros (a minor in African Soccer) all of a sudden hopes to make an impact at the world cup…. grin - let me not even insult the team, they know they are just going to make the teams list in the competition - it is you; the bastard kenke-eating lunatic grin that has never stopped ejaculating on your self that you qualified for a world cup drawing 2 games, mind u - u didn t win any of the games, it was 2 draws

IF Nigeria qualified the way Ghana qualified for the world cup, trust me, most decent Nigerians won’t even celebrate it, they will be very quiet thinking of the disaster that awaits a team that qualified on 2 draws

but no, as a useless fellow that u are, you are not seeing the big picture - but here salivating and displaying quantum buffoonery because u don’t any better - ewu grin Ghana Goat grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 / Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.