Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) (61770 Views)

Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Controversial Christian preacher, Evangelist Adebayo Funmilayo, popularly called Mummy G. O. has shared a video of herself in Dubai. Dubai, IGBERETV reports.

She filmed herself in a hotel room enjoying her time in Dubai.

She is known for proclaiming the wrath of God and punishment by hell fire on anyone who lives secular and flamboyant lifestyle.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CofXRZgngSk

https://igberetvnews.com/1412456/mummy-g-o-shares-video-hotel-room-dubai/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by MITCHELL96: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
She go Dubai as for weting ? Convention or crusade ? grin

One Yahoo boy don carry her go Lodge joorr grin grin

See as she dey even do mirror selfie grin
I got really angry when I saw a video she said "Those that plays football will go to hell" angry as you can see my signature text below, nobody tells me that and I'll Bleep with that person! I fit comot your front teeth if you say any shit about Football

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by nenywt(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
I hope no one will go to hell this time

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Racoon(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Really? See as she is cruising life in Dubai while the sheepie are getting fleeced. Stealing in the name of the Lord.

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Racoon:
See as she is cruising life in Dubai while the sheepie are getting fleeced. Stealing in the name of the Lord.
Everyone na hustler, na the mode of hustling different

338 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Dankovich1: 1:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Won't Mommy G.O go to Hell for posting a cruise video of herself in Dubai on social media? grin

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:01am On Jan 18, 2022
grin
She is going to hell grin grin cheesy
No need to ask me why grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by carterguccy(m): 3:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Please stop spreading fake news, Tundeednut started this thread and it's a lie! That's 30BG Nurse and she stays and work in America! She's a close friend with Tunde Ednut and he first posted this Video with that caption out of Sarcasm

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
That doesn't look like mama G. O.

But if na she, I am sad, mama would go to hell for enjoying Dubai

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by nairaman66(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Religious extremism- The bane of conflicts of the modern era.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by slawormiir: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Amotolongbo:
Your boyfriend must be a real niggar

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by adefemi007(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Umn
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by pretydiva(f): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Any body that goes to dubai to snap in a hotel will go to hell fire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by daddytime(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
She has succumb to 'Flexing'.....

[img]https://c./3zTr3DW-OJ0AAAAC/not-today-satan-nope.gif[/img]

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
She going to hell cheesy grin
Straight to hell cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Ijaya123: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Racoon:
See as she is cruising life in Dubai while the sheepie are getting fleeced. Stealing in the name of the Lord.

Hmmm...How much has she fleeced from you?

And I can’t remember at anytime where she held a gun to anybody’s head to collect money from them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by osuofia2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
carterguccy:
Please stop spreading fake news, Tundeednut started this thread and it's a lie! That's 30BG Nurse and she stays and work in America! She's a close friend with Tunde Ednut and he first posted this Video with that caption out of Sarcasm
smiley
Weather na true or na lie. The woman made her self to be laughing stock. with all the rubbish she was preaching what do you expect from people. It was only a matter of time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by smile11s(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lol enjoyment.

Hotel bed wet them don fornicate on anyhow? Chai. Maybe na hell straight o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Daniel7543: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nigerians can celebrate yeye things, them don make this woman popular

Well, I know say this woman go sweet for bed... M.I.L.F

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Nonexisting: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mama dey enjoy the payout from her church hustle here on earth while her sheeples are looking forward to an imaginary heaven. Religion na scam.

4 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by ModeEbo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Enjoyment woman

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmm.. mama wey sabi. Incase you need sugar boy , I’m here.. grin

Meanwhile
Buying all types of giftcard and funds @ a very good rate. I’m tested and trusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by englishmart(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
This world will never end. Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Ehins22(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by JetStar: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Oil dey your head. You dey see tins wey sheeples nor fit see.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.