Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) (61768 Views)

Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by ButterBurger: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is a madness.
This country en, everything na yeye and wayo
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by shumuel(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na so this woman use Nigerians take cash out travel go Dubai, Mehn... Nigeria is a country indeed grin
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by thunderbabs: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is she sure staying in a hotel won't send anyone to hell?
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by l0uie(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by shepherd316: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
It's very fake, reminds me of the Jews calling for the head of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Cognitivereason: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Like play like play...this woman don blow grin

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by DKM123: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Typical hypocritical pastors!
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Burntcoal(f): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
If you leave ur country land to another in the name of flex ...... You're going to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by inspectorg(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:
Going to a Muslim nation should send her straight to hell ....one way traffic
In kiss daniels passionate voice ====>>Eezyiooooh!!!
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by RighteousI: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Daniel7543:
Nigerians can celebrate yeye things, them don make this woman popular

Well, I know say this woman go sweet for bed... M.I.L.F

She claims that she was first born as a man, so this means she is a D.I.L.F not a M.I.L..F and this means that you are a phaggot.
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by inspectorg(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
Mummy G.O in a hotel?

HELL FAYA STRAAAAAAAIT grin grin grin
grin grin grin.....Eezyiooooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by inspectorg(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
drezzyx:
For going to Dubai hell fire straight.
Eezyioooh!!!!
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by RexTramadol1: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
izubext007:
You see the reason while I stop going to church.
These so called pastor are scammers, deceivers , fraud, fake.
Now she has started seeing money Dubai don dey sweet her.

Any one enjoying in Arab nation will go to hell.

You don’t attend church cos your heart is already given to a reprobate mind , it’s hardened against things of the spirit.

No go tag wetin no gel
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Very funny but no b she

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Daniel7543: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
RighteousI:

She claims that she was first born as a man, so this means she is a D.I.L.F not a M.I.L..F and this means that you are a phaggot.
God forbid!! I'm not a phaggot... I swear I'm not aware she was first born as a man.

Omo make she keep her pussy one side.. I nor fvck again.. Thank you for saving a brother.

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by stephenponti(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1412456/mummy-g-o-shares-video-hotel-room-dubai/
mummy GOhell fire strait for enjoying the things of the world
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by princewarri1985: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

She went to dubai, stayed in the most expensive hotel with guillible nigerians tithe and offerings, why the show off at her age? Mrs Oyedepo will never try such! Just see how she is grinning like a sheep on the selfie
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by princewarri1985: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

She don go find Nigerians trouble and i trust Nigerians them go come for her and drag her! Why the selfie?

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by errigdee: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
nawa for Una for we nation sef...las las dis woman use her cruise blow...all she's be capping since are all lies and she hasn't even seen nothing
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

The only time I had to say something about this lady.

She was only a distraction lololol.

Black on black
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
She's enjoying her member's tithes and offerings.
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by virginchaser(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Why do people believe anything they see on line?
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Dybala11(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:
She go Dubai as for weting ? Convention or crusade ? grin

One Yahoo boy don carry her go Lodge joorr grin grin

See as she dey even do mirror selfie grin
I got really angry when I saw a video she said "Those that plays football will go to hell" angry as you can see my signature text below, nobody tells me that and I'll Bleep with that person! I fit comot your front teeth if you say any shit about Football
You can't comot Mummy G.O's front teeth, her front tooth is missing or does she has gap tooth??. grin
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2022
She was in a hotel in Dubai and that does NOT call for CONDEMNATION and WRATH of GOD! Mad and FAKE a$$ people everywhere.
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by elmodee7(m): 2:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Ok

Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Ilekokonit: 3:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Racoon:
Really? See as she is cruising life in Dubai while the sheepie are getting fleeced. Stealing in the name of the Lord.

Jeremiah 6:13 (NIV) - From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit.

2 Peter 2:3 - In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories.

1 Timothy 6:4 - People of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

Jeremiah 17:5 - Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 - The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by Afritop(m): 4:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Her reward for destroying people's marriage
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by MITCHELL96: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Dybala11:

You can't comot Mummy G.O's front teeth, her front tooth is missing or does she has gap tooth??. grin

True oo cheesy grin
Re: Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2022
The first time I saw the picture of this so called mummy GO, I knew she was a runs woman. Over-religiousness in Nigerians is a sign of dirty secret which they are trying to cover up. Only an intelligent and experienced person will know this. I can tell you there is one young boy or a man cruising that thing for this woman on a daily basis, check my previous comments to confirm i said this earlier. No be Nigerians again. Listen to what they do, not what they say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.