Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 (5366 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Workch:
Illiterate cheesy
Oxygen is a gas because it's boiling and melting points aee way below room temperature.
If you reduce the temperature enough, oxygen gas will become liquid like LordReed posted in the image. If you reduce the temperature further, oxygen will become solid. It's like the most basic thing in science to know.

Go school, you refused cheesy
How can I even trust what you say when you lack proper knowledge of basic things like this cheesy

Good morning Mr Atheist, thanks for your contribution! cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Workch: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good morning Mr Atheist, thanks for your contribution! cheesy
Thanks for being a profound illiterate.

How can I even take you seriously when you don't know these simple things?
This is why I see you as a clown, you know nothing but then you expect people to listen to you garbage grin

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Workch: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Why believe in an invisible person? GOD
Most people will discard the idea of believing (trusting) in a person they can't see but does that really indicates smartness on their part?

Let's share our views.
When it comes to trust mostly we trust in many things we can't see yet we rely on this things solely with all our heart.

Good morning! smiley
Rubbish post, you can trust in something you cannot see but can measure repeatedly with other senses.

We have 5 sesnes, seeing is not only the sense you should use to determine whether to trust something?

Can we see your God? No
Can we feel your God with our skin? No
Can we smell your god with out nose? No
Can we taste your God with our tongue? No
Can we hear your God with our ears? No, only hysterical people claim to do so without evidence.

Hence, your God doesn't exist yet unless you give evidence and we test your evidence with one of our senses esle your God is a fraud
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Workch:
Rubbish post, you can trust in something you cannot see but can measure repeatedly with other senses.

We have 5 sesnes, seeing is not only the sense you should use to determine whether to trust something?

Can we see your God? No
Can we hear your God with our ears? No, only hysterical people claim to do so without evidence.

Hence, your God doesn't exist yet unless you give evidence and we test your evidence with one of our senses esle your God is a fraud

Once again thanks Mr Atheist, your comments are well noted! wink
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who are doing God's will today! smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Janosky: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Workch:

Can we see your God? No

Does electromagnetic waves exist?
How many times have you touched electromagnetic waves ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Janosky:

Please allow him rest because he will come back now insulting, abusing and cursing people as if anyone is forcing God on his head! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Workch: 10:18am On May 02, 2022
Janosky:

visible light is an electromagnetic wave. You probably don't know this because you are a product of an existing bad educational system in Nigeria.

Other examples of electromagnetic waves are microwave, radio wave used for telecommunication signals, x-ray and ultravioler used for photosynthesis. This makes your question utterly stupid and ridiculous cheesy

I don't want to be a Christian, you people are largely ignorant. It's not a coincidence that you have to be totally scientifically illiterate to be a believer of God

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Why believe in an invisible person? GOD
Most people will discard the idea of believing (trusting) in a person they can't see but does that really indicates smartness on their part?

Let's share our views.
When it comes to trust mostly we trust in many things we can't see yet we rely on this things solely with all our heart.

Good morning! smiley
I believe the world was created and there's someone who created it, Which is God, So my question is What's his purpose for creating it?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
SeniorMan715:

I believe the world was created and there's someone who created it, Which is God, So my question is What's his purpose for creating it?

For this is what Jehovah says, The Creator of the heavens, the true God, The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. Isaiah 45:18
God created the earth for mankind to inhabit it! Psalms 115:16
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Among Christianity we have different doctrines and believes, which of them is truly the one God accept ?
MaxInDHouse:

For this is what Jehovah says, The Creator of the heavens, the true God, The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. Isaiah 45:18
God created the earth for mankind to inhabit it! Psalms 115:16
Thanks!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Among Christianity we have different doctrines and believes, which of them is truly the one God accept ?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm this is what you need to figure out yourself but all i can do for now is guide you as we reason together from the scriptures. Proverbs 2:1-5

Christianity is the last and final form of worship God intended which will lead millions to Paradise but shortly after Jesus commissioned this movement Satan too initiated his own agents and mixed them up with Jesus' group {Matthew 13:25} so if you're not careful it will be difficult to identify those practicing Christianity in the real sense that's why Jesus promised honest hearted and sincere individuals that there's a certain kind of fruit expected of Christianity {Matthew 7:16-18} only the group that's producing this fruit is the one and only true Christian group while all the others are Satan's arrangement! Matthew 7:13-14

So what is the FRUIT expected of pure worship in this last days?

Please read the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 then let me know what you understood after the reading! smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
That he will teach them his ways, so that they may walk in his paths, and judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for nations. And Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
SeniorMan715:
That he will teach them his ways, so that they may walk in his paths, and judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for nations. And Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

That's the FRUIT expected of Christianity and there's no religion that can produce this FRUIT because it's God himself that planted that tree {John 15:1} so no matter how dedicated people in any religion may be if they're not connected to Christ they can't meet up with the production of this FRUIT.

Today Jehovah's Witnesses are gathering people from different nations throughout the world {Isaiah 2:2} using God's word (Bible) to teach themselves {Isaiah 2:3} and the result of this is that they have used what they learned in the Bible to settle all the racial disparities among themselves this is what has been causing hatred in other religions, JWs diverted their resources into production of food and information materials, they erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons from the hearts of all their members and they have all vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:4

Satan knew that this is the one and only group producing this FRUIT so he is working tirelessly to make people hate JWs despite the fact that this group is producing the FRUIT everyone wanted they just can't understand why they must hate JWs! Matthew 24:9; John 15:19; 17:14-16

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
In 1879 Charles Taze Russell Founded Jehovah's Witnesses, Please help me understand this, was it that God never had true worshippers or people living by his will ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
And Charles Taze Russell been the Founder of Jehovah's Witnesses, can you say he was a righteous man because i have read about him and base on the account of the bible you told me to read there where some things he did, believed that were not reasonably upright
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
In 1879 Charles Taze Russell Founded Jehovah's Witnesses, Please help me understand this, was it that God never had true worshippers or people living by his will ?

SeniorMan715:
And Charles Taze Russell been the Founder of Jehovah's Witnesses, can you say he was a righteous man because i have read about him and base on the account of the bible you told me to read there where some things he did, believed that were not reasonably upright

Charles Taze Russell was just like an instrument in God's hand he wasn't the founder of the group, himself and others were making research to find out where the churches went wrong but they couldn't on their own until Jesus returned in the year 1914 to find out that there is no simple religion practicing what he commissioned {Luke 18:8} so that was how Jesus chose this group known today as Jehovah's Witnesses. Many of the things Russell taught has been charged because Jesus began correcting the teachings until God adopted this group 15 years after the death of Russell, he died in 1916 and God changed the group name from International Bible Students Association to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15
So Russell only played a part in journey to discover pure worship he wasn't the founder!

Of course people tried to worship God during the dark ages but Satan made it impossible for them so all their efforts will not go in vain they will be remembered during the resurrection of the dead! Job 14:13-15

Please i've been busy but I will respond to your questions whenever i'm less busy.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Am satisfied with the answer thanks.
Please help me with a brief history about the Government Body of JW
MaxInDHouse:

Charles Taze Russell was just like an instrument in God's hand he wasn't the founder of the group, himself and others were making research to find out where the churches went wrong but they couldn't on their own until Jesus returned in the year 1914 to find out that there is no simple religion practicing what he commissioned {Luke 18:8} so that was how Jesus chose this group known today as Jehovah's Witnesses. Many of the things Russell taught has been charged because Jesus began correcting the teachings until God adopted this group 15 years after the death of Russell, he died in 1916 and God changed the group name from International Bible Students Association to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15
So Russell only played a part in journey to discover pure worship he wasn't the founder!

Of course people tried to worship God during the dark ages but Satan made it impossible for them so all their efforts will not go in vain they will be remembered during the resurrection of the dead! Job 14:13-15

Please i've been busy but I will respond to your questions whenever i'm less busy.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Am satisfied with the answer thanks.
Please help me with a brief history about the Government Body of JW
It's called "GOVERNING BODY" and this body dates back to the first century when Jesus told his chosen twelve apostles that the rulership of his earthly subjects has been handed over to them {Luke 12:32} this group will grow up to 144,000 in number {Revelations 14:1} God will choose them from among Jesus' disciples but no one has a say in God's choice of co-rulers with His son not even Jesus himself has a say in this! Matthew 20:20-23

They are the BORN AGAIN Christians after the normal water baptism God will choose them by anointing them with Holy Spirit {John 3:5-6} just as He did with Jesus after his water baptism! Matthew 3:13-17

Just a few of this 144,000 member are selected to oversee the activities of Jesus' disciples globally.

Now this is how many today are doomed if the failed to acknowledge this Governing Body!

Jesus has given them the authority to bind and loosen on earth so that whatever they bind or loosen here God will grant it in heaven! Matthew 16:19

This group is what Jesus referred to as his brothers because they were born by God's Holy Spirit just as Jesus also {Matthew 25:40} they needed the support of their earthly subjects to gather people for God's Kingdom throughout the world. That's why Revelations 12:16 said the earth (people from all races) came to their rescue when Satan tried to stop their activities!

The selection began in the first century with Jesus' disciples down to our day, many of them have died due to persecution from Satan's agents {Revelations 17:16} during that time Satan declared no freedom of worship so they can't work well to gather subjects for God's Kingdom and people will not be able to see the difference but today America declared freedom of speech, expression, worship and association that's why they're able to station the headquarters of God's earthly Kingdom in the United States.

All these will never make sense to anyone if not due to their FRUIT {Matthew 7:16-18} which Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 explained explicitly! smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
How can i make the truth my own and be convince is the truth.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Is modern day Miracles and Dreams from God ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
How can i make the truth my own and be convince is the truth.

By joining any religious group that's producing the FRUIT expected of pure worship {Matthew 7:16} because if it's not the TRUTH no religion can produce what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3

SeniorMan715:
Is modern day Miracles and Dreams from God ?
NO!

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Someone that's a JW but he has little knowledge of what he believes though he does the necessary things as a JW, but wasn't fully convinced. My question is... If he die tomorrow he dies as a JW in everyone's eye, will he be resurrected as a righteous or unrighteous man ?
MaxInDHouse:

By joining any religious group that's producing the FRUIT expected of pure worship {Matthew 7:16} because if it's not the TRUTH no religion can produce what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3

NO!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Can you please support your answer with the bible (Quotations).
NO![/quote]
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Someone that's a JW but he has little knowledge of what he believes though he does the necessary things as a JW, but wasn't fully convinced. My question is... If he die tomorrow he dies as a JW in everyone's eye, will he be resurrected as a righteous or unrighteous man?

The conviction matters because there are hard times ahead that will test our faith in what we believe {1Peter 1:7} but one thing is sure Caleb and Joshua kept following God's arrangement faithfully and they got to the promised land not because they knew everything before hand but they faithfully obeyed all what Moses God's chosen leader said! Numbers 14:30

So in like manner all what is required of anyone is humility coupled with the fact that you can't find a better performing group than the one you're associating with which means you're for righteousness! Zephaniah 2:2-3

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Can you please support your answer with the bible (Quotations).
NO!

God only inspired men among his people (Israelites) but after Jesus came God only speak to mankind through Jesus of Nazareth! Hebrews 1:1-2
Jesus also speak to people through his group until the final message he revealed to Apostle John known as the Bible book of Revelation! Revelations 1:1
When Jesus wanted to close all his message to mankind he said:

“I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll. Revelations 22:18-19

Which means no addition and no subtraction. Therefore any dream, vision or miracles today is coming from Satan the god of confusion to complicate issues for honest hearted individuals who are looking forward to know the truth from God! Revelations 16:14

That's why Jesus said those deceived by such miraculous works that yielded no orderliness are workers of Lawlessness (iniquity) {Matthew 7:21-23} Satan knows that many will be deceived by the immediate solution to their problems yet they will care less for righteousness and humility. So to mislead them he created countless religious sects all performing signs but the question is what you asked in the beginning of this discussion:

Which of them is saying the truth since they're contradicting themselves?

Well if you care for the FRUIT {Matthew 7:16} you will know the truth and the truth will set you free {John 8:32} but if you don't care for the fruit then the road will have multiple lanes before you! Matthew 7:13-14

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Thanks so much i really appreciate your time and answers.
MaxInDHouse:

God only inspired men among his people (Israelites) but after Jesus came God only speak to mankind through Jesus of Nazareth! Hebrews 1:1-2
Jesus also speak to people through his group until the final message he revealed to Apostle John known as the Bible book of Revelation! Revelations 1:1
When Jesus wanted to close all his message to mankind he said:

“I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll. Revelations 22:18-19

Which means no addition and no subtraction. Therefore any dream, vision or miracles today is coming from Satan the god of confusion to complicate issues for honest hearted individuals who are looking forward to know the truth from God! Revelations 16:14

That's why Jesus said those deceived by such miraculous works that yielded no orderliness are workers of Lawlessness (iniquity) {Matthew 7:21-23} Satan knows that many will be deceived by the immediate solution to their problems yet they will care less for righteousness and humility. So to mislead them he created countless religious sects all performing signs but the question is what you asked in the beginning of this discussion:

Which of them is saying the truth since they're contradicting themselves?

Well if you care for the FRUIT {Matthew 7:16} you will know the truth and the truth will set you free {John 8:32} but if you don't care for the fruit then the road will have multiple lanes before you! Matthew 7:13-14
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Let me meditate and reason i may still need more clarifications
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Thanks so much i really appreciate your time and answers.

SeniorMan715:
Let me meditate and reason i may still need more clarifications

The wisdom is from above i just happened to avail myself for it like millions throughout the world are doing presently, i discovered this group back in the early 1990s when i was still a Muslim.
So do well to assimilate {Proverbs 2:1-5} and continue considering this things with your copy of the Bible beside you {Act 17:11} and don't forget to pray to God in any language you know just tell Him to help you understand what is happening regarding the way to salvation, that's exactly what i did back then but i was shocked that out of all the religions i had in mind it's this bags and umbrella carrying group that kept coming to me, though i tried to scare them away but they never relent then i began thinking within myself:

Could this be the way God is answering my request regarding pure worship?

Well i'm not stagnant Sir, i'm still available for any other group that performing better than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

Thanks for your time, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Will people who took their own life be resurrected?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
How can someone sin against the Active Force of God (Holy Spirit). And can he be forgiven?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
The righteous ones that are dead will they also be resurrected with the unrighteous ones in Christ 1000 reign or in Paradise. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? / My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. / If Nigerian Churches Were Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.