Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial (28921 Views)

Court Grants Kanu’s Request For Medical Care / Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu's Request For Oral Evidence From DSS / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Memphis357(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109463961:
Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.
Y'all will never ever end well in this life, as long as God lives.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Miracle's mom is still crying as we type.
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.
Y'all will never escape the calamity coming your ways you cannibals.
As long as God lives......

So shall it be in Jesus name.
As long as God lives.

[b][/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Not even about the write-up,
It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Thanks for the heads-up tho'.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.
For once, stop spewing trash and shut tha f**k up!!!
When have you ever criticised Boko Haram or ISWAP for all the murder and mayhem they have caused in the Northern part of the country??
It's the year 2022 and you still have refused to have some godamn sense!!!
Tueh!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by gidgiddy: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2022
CyberWolf:
And disruption and destruction of economic activities in SE by this IPOB is the best way to go? tell me one single developmental progress that IPOB brought to SE? Make de dey try tell ourselves the truth sometimes.

IPOB was not created to bring developmental progess, it is not a political party. IPOB is for independence from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by mediainc: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu a nonentity played god, he killed at will, now we must show the will of the state...he must pay for all those he killed via his IPOB terrorists. Kanu must be made to realize that he is inconsequential in the grand scheme, he is an ordinary Nigerian claiming Biafra, he bit more than he could chew, the drug addicted Kanu was carried away by his drug use, he forgot he was Uwazirike's boy, he forgot he is nothing, an insignificant lowlife criminal. The Nigerian state must put him in his place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by adamsmith914: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2022
zacchybros:
Fake journalism or should I say misleading title. UK didn't decline to send observers. They only said they can't reveal their stance to a 'journalist'.
Useless people, the same Briton you criticize for creating Nigeria, are the same people you are begging to come to court to give Mazi Kanu witness to proceedings validation?

Mumurist Ipobian Clowns.

3 Likes

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by sparko1(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Domif:
We don't need there presence, what will be will be. there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

No, not if you don't put it there, all this motivational quotes, "when one door closes another open", "there's always light at the end of the tunnel" this is bullshit!

If you don't do anything about it, there's no light at the end, the end might be a new beginning but who knows it might be a beginning of perpetual darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by mikechuks18: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2022
All we want is freedom nd peace
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by adamsmith914: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2022
mediainc:
Kanu a nonentity played god, he killed at will, now we must show the will of the state...he must pay for all those he killed via his IPOB terrorists. Kanu must be made to realize that he is inconsequential in the grand scheme, he is an ordinary Nigerian claiming Biafra, he bit more than he could chew, the drug addicted Kanu was carried away by his drug use, he forgot he was Uwazirike's boy, he forgot he is nothing, an insignificant lowlife criminal. The Nigerian state must put him in his place.
Complete finishing, you said it all, the egocentric idiot must pay for his actions. Useless so called Ipobian Secessionist.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by mediainc: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
Complete finishing, you said it all, the egocentric idiot must pay for his actions. Useless so called Ipobian Secessionist.
He must be made to see he is a nonentity. No one knows him before this madness...his father is unknown, he must be dealt with severely, to serve as deterrence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by gidado14(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by adamsmith914: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

IPOB was not created to bring developmental progess, it is not a political party. IPOB is for independence from Nigeria.
Mumurist they are not a political party, so I believe that they don’t dialogue? then how do they intend to get Biafra independence if they are not into politics?

Or the rebels intend to get so called independence with force by going to war against The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by rigarmortis: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2022
I told these people that UK, UN, USA and all sane countries will wash their hands off Kanu once he starts this sit at home by force and other armed activities.

Here we are now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by RealTalkNoBull: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2022
There’s a whole lot of difference between a native born Brit and one who acquired citizenship. The murderous lunatic should’ve known the difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Bonavi: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109464002:

U don finish d matter.
God punish all ipob and boko haram terrorists in this nation.
Na animals dem be.

Excerpts from this very interesting Video by Ralph,

Ralph says "Nnamdi Cownu sent his unknown gunmen to attack me yesterday, but when they met my security, they dropped their guns and run (as in JAPA tinz grin cheesy wink )
I know you very well, I know you are an inconsequential fellow.
The most cowardly person on earth.
Cownu, do you remember Your wedding?
You told your sister that she is in Nigeria Police force, (up till today), to organize police for you, with all the security, SSS, DSS etc that your sister organized"
I sent my men to go and arrest you, and they went to the venue of your wedding, with all the crowd present, Police and security and they took you from the high table, put you in the car and brought you to my front!
I kept you for 5 days, just to teach you a lesson.
Just to show you that Uwazurike is bigger than your destiny.

I never intended to kill you, cos I have never killed anybody in life.
I just want to teach you sense that the mobile Police you gathered through your sister cannot provide security for you if I want to deal with you.
But now, you are saying the biggest mistake I made in life is not killing you.
But what you did last night is funny.
I am not NPF that you can intimidate.
All these odeshi you are shouting now, you learnt it from me.
My men that came to pick you up at your wedding, were they armed?
NO!
I am doing this video to tell thr brainwashed people that says you are fighting for Biafra, no you are a thief.
If you are fighting for Biafra, Uwazurike will be the last person you will come to attack, because I am the originator of the struggle.
I just want to tell everyone (as I have been saying from the word GO, that Nnamdi Cownu was recruited by those he is working for, up till today!
He is not working for Biafra.
He is only having problems with his employers right now, and he went into arms smuggling.
So you think I will go into arms smuggling with young?
No, if I do, the scenario will change.
And you know it that if you are in Nigeria here, you can never do all what you are doing now, I will arrest you personally.
If you doubt me, come into Nigeria, get all your clownish ESN or whatever you call it.
If I don't arrest you, you will know I am not Ralph Uwazurike.
You are hiding wherever you are, and all these crayfish ( grin cheesy grin) on the internet are writing nonsense grin cheesy wink
(Dis man get mouth all, we just learnt another word for children of hate, frustrations and perdition today : CRAYFISH! grin)
Let's go on with the video jare.......
'If you are here, you dare not do all these rubbish you are doing or talk about me anyhow.
Don't worry, continue in your foolish glorification, commanding the governors etc....
The other day you said Obi of Onitsha should not have his security outfit, that if he does, you will do this, do this and that, but is he not having his security outfit today, are Nnewi people not having theirs today?
You are just making mouth, thinking you can intimidate the governors.
Who are you, you are a nobody Cownu.
I always address and describe you as a NOBODY because I know you from beginning to the end.
YOU ARE A NOBODY, YOU ARE A NOBODY (×5!)
If you are somebody you won't run after just only one attack! grin cheesy.. in your hometown, you ran away!!
Do you know how many attacks after attack I faced since I started this struggle 20 years ago?
But after only one attack you ran away, and you are instigating hooligans here killing people and burning Police stations.
I only pity for these hooligans you are using, you call them unknown gunmen, but they are not unknown again, they are all over social media, your boys are there confessing. They are now known gunmen, no more unknown! cheesy
I don't have much to tell you, but if you think you are a man, come here, come to the East.
Come to any part of Nigeria for one week, if you do any of this killings and burning you are doing, if I don't personally arrest you, then you can call me a nobody.
If you think you can intimidate me as you are intimidating other people (our darling Father M comes to mind!), you are mistaken.
Unknown Gunmen my foot!!
And Ralph turned his back to the camera and went to sit down in a King-Like big leather chair, Like A BOSS!! cheesy

#RESPECT

Another wise man on Nairaland.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Your truth may be bitter to dem,
Make dem dieee reading the absolute Truth about the anima called cownu, that his father apologized to all Nigerians, that his son has a serious mental problem.

Cownu's lawyer is shocked and flabbergasted shocked
this ur assigned job Must be really suffocating. I hope its not just untop 30k BMC hunger aliviation u re trying to literally commit this unwarranted suicide. You should ask for a raise and if they are not ready to grant u that my dear quit and have peace with ur soul
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by busterr(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109463984:

Lol cheesy
U sef remember that lamba!
All swines don tell us say all of dem go follow cownu enter England go become English citizens, just laidat!
grin cheesy wink
Mugu fall , guyman chop.
Cownu chop dem money with that brainwashed no be small.

God doesn't help murderers.

If you don't gerrit, forget abouriit.....

Only you has commented more than 5 times in a single topic. Running rampage everywhere. 70 years old jobless man.
What do you do for a living?
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by gidgiddy: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
Mumurist they are not a political party, then how do they intend to get Biafra independence if they are not into politics?

Or the rebels intend to get so called independence with force by going to war against The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

How they intend to get Biafra? You should be more concerned with the Nigeria that you have gotten since 1960 that has gone from bad to worse to "worstest"
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by moyosore32: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2022
otipoju:

In fact without Igbos in the world, the world will not function. I dont know who dey indoctrinate una with this nonsense.

Lol, be like dem born most of dem with that mindset ni lol... I no wan abuse any tribe abeg
Buh foolishness reeks from the so called tribe

1 Like

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Weathered: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Domif:
We don't need there presence, what will be will be. there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
bloody half-witted murderer!

1 Like

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Weathered: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
zacchybros:
Fake journalism or should I say misleading title. UK didn't decline to send observers. They only said they can't reveal their stance to a 'journalist'.
keep consoling yourself.

What about the UN recognition of Biafra Kanu used in sodomising your brain? Fake news too?

A vast majority of Igbos are drafts!

1 Like

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Luckysbab: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109463966:
Cownu the animal will pay for his crimes against humanity,
Crimes of killing innocent igbos and killing our policemen of igbo origin , roasting their corpses to cook egusi soup.

Evil end await him and the all brainwashed cannibals supporting him

Gbamsolutely!
Correct man.
You are mouthed.

Chop kiss kiss

[/b]
God bless you Great man.
God gat you and all of us @[b]

To the enemies of the country,
AKA : Children of hate, Frustrations and perdition,
(Make uns Quote dem MANNA to answer ya names)
The anointing wey all of us @[/color] carry,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.
GOD BLESS [color=#006600]NIGERIA

May Buhari pay for his crimes of negligently allowing bandits kill hundreds of people, while refusing to treat them as the terrorists they are.
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by hammer567: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
shocked

This life Sha. When you over beat drum, na tear it dey tear. People no dey associate with failure, disaster and calamity cos that's what Igbos are.

Are Igbos saying all those listed countries are not reading about their activities in their region. Another forced sit at home today .

Are there no people from other part of Nigeria residing in any of the SE states, no foreigners? Why should the sit at home distrupts their daily routine?

A group that has not attracted a single development to their region except destruction..

Imagine this yeye Igbos saying there won't be Nigeria National anthem in all SE states when this clown group don't even have one single kindergarten school in their name.

Thunder fire devil

As for Kanu, he and his supporters are yet to understand what he got himself into. Kanu is in zoo, so shall he be treated like an animal..
[/s]

PUT SIMPLY, U ARE FULL OF SHIT.

NEVER SEEN ANYBODY, TALK SO MUCH NONSENSE.
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by goodheart01: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109463961:
Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.
Y'all will never ever end well in this life, as long as God lives.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Miracle's mom is still crying as we type.
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.
Y'all will never escape the calamity coming your ways you cannibals.
As long as God lives......

So shall it be in Jesus name.
As long as God lives.

[b][/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Not even about the write-up,
It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Thanks for the heads-up tho'.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.

Same to u too, , u will never end well or see good. So far as u keep supporting this evil government, the misfortunes and plight your darling daddy has caused Nigerians shall befall u and your loved ones ten times over. Since u claim Buhari is doing well and his leadership is the best, so will u enjoy the benefits I'm raining on u now.. U will crawl the earth like a snake looking for help... U will eat the dust to quench your hunger and it will poison u.
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by shidof(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109464019:
Cownu will rot in hell, for all the brainwashed cannibals supporting the devil called Cownu,
Your mothers will go through what Miracle mother went through and still going through at this moment,
As long as God lives.

South-East violence: It’s too late to cry

When police stations, police and military checkpoints, offices of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and prisons in the South-East were being attacked by an unidentified group later named “unknown gunmen,” many people from the region, especially those with sympathies for the separatist group, Indigenous People of Biafra, applauded them. Their argument was that the police and the military had killed a lot of innocent members of IPOB and other people and deserved whatever they got. But many people warned that such attacks should not be applauded, because violence begets violence and soon gets out of hand.

It happened in the early years of the first decade of the 21st century in the Niger Delta. The Niger Delta militants began kidnapping expatriate oil workers for ransom. The kidnapping was justified by many people because the victims were white folks. But soon, the kidnappers ran out of white victims and targeted politicians and their parents. People still justified it. Then politicians beefed up security around themselves and their loved ones. Kidnapping had become lucrative, attractive and difficult to stop. More people joined and everybody became a target. It then spread to the South-East, South-West, and other parts of the North and became a Nigerian problem.

The same thing happened with Boko Haram. They started with suicide attacks on police formations. Many Northerners hailed them as modern-day Voltron. They attacked churches, the United Nations headquarters, newspaper offices, town union meetings. They still received tacit support, since they were attacking outsiders or “infidels”. They were seen as a group which had come to sanitise the dirty stables of Nigeria and install pure and blissful Islam.

Northerners who condemned Boko Haram were demonized as saboteurs. Many of them were attacked and even killed as enemies of Allah.

Then, Boko Haram began to attack mosques. They attacked markets and other public places and killed Muslims, Christians, animists, atheists, agnostics from different parts of Nigeria. They attacked schools and abducted schoolchildren.

A new phase then arose: the phase of denial. The former hailers of Boko Haram activated their propaganda machine. The new story was that the attacks were not perpetrated by Northerners or Muslims but by Dr Goodluck Jonathan (who was the President then) and Lieutenant General Azubuike Ihejirika (who was the Chief of Army Staff) – both of whom were Southerners and Christians. Even a former minister, now a state governor, made innuendos about Jonathan being behind the Boko Haram attacks. Stories of how some Boko Haram people were captured and found to be Christians from the South were shared by those in denial. But Boko Haram continued with the attacks unperturbed. Soon, the hailers and non-hailers found out that they could no longer return to their hometowns or visit certain parts of their regions.

Today in the South-East, the hailers of the violence perpetrated by the so-called unknown gunmen are in the second phase: denial. The reason is that Igbo civilians are being murdered. The hailers are busy crafting conspiracy theories of how those behind the attacks in the South-East are members of the Department of State Services (the intelligence agency), the ruling All Progressives Congress, Buhari’s agents, Fulani herdsmen, politicians, etc. The sweet thing about denial is that it exonerates us and blames someone else. But denial does not take the problem away.

People have been arguing back and forth whether the violence in the South-East is being perpetrated by IPOB, but many people don’t get the point that such an argument is useless now. It does not matter anymore who are behind the killings. What matters is that the South-East is burning and there is no sign that it will stop soon. Both the hailers and non-hailers are not safe anymore.

The seed of today’s violence was sown when the Nigerian security operatives responded to anything concerning IPOB with lethal force, leaving sorrow, tears and blood behind. That seed was then watered with IPOB leadership’s adoption of threats, orders, and acerbic language as the normal form of communication. Any person with a different view was tagged a saboteur, an efulefu (a worthless human being), an illegitimate scion of the Fulanis, or an otellectual (an intellectual who reasons from the anus), and demonised as an enemy of the “freedom of Biafra”. Nobody needs to even directly order a physical attack on those who have been so demonised. Overzealous members or sympathisers can take it upon themselves to do so and feel justified for carrying out such a noble duty for the sake of freedom! If you doubt this, please watch the film The Wave.

This was also replicated in 2011 by Buhari’s supporters when he lost the presidential election as well as in the United States on January 6, 2021 by Donald Trump’s supporters when he lost the election. Even though it has never been proved that Buhari and Trump directly ordered their supporters to engage in the attacks, their speeches and body language were perceived to have watered the ground for that. Conversely, when the dictatorship of General Sani Abacha accused the National Democratic Coalition of being behind the assassinations taking place while he was in power, most people did not believe it, because NADECO was not known to issue threats or use caustic language against its opponents.

A big example of this issue is the way IPOB repeatedly announced that it had suspended the Monday sit-at-home but some people continued to enforce the order. In every organisation, there are moderates and die-hards. Once the ground is watered with intolerance of dissent or opposition, if the moderates take a decision, the die-hards may choose to disobey it with the belief that they need radical actions to achieve the mission of the organisation faster.

With the police and the military decimated in the South-East by unknown gunmen, those with criminal tendencies can seize the opportunity and kill their enemies. After all, who is there to mark the register of who deserves to live or die?

Without pre-empting investigation into the brutal killing of Dr Chike Akunyili, widower of the late former minister of information, Prof Dora Akunyili, there are comments that suggest that he might not have been targeted for elimination. It is said that he became a target because he was in a convoy with military escorts. In a land where police and soldiers are killed and such is hailed, every person with escorts is seen as the enemy. Dr Akunyili was not a politician. He was not driving on a Monday to be accused of breaking the suspended but enforced sit-at-home order. His car or possessions were not stolen. His late wife is seen in the South-East as a heroine. He was in a traffic jam in Nkpor close to Onitsha in Anambra State. Then, he was spotted and shot.

Although brutally wounded, he lay in the pool of his blood on the road, moving his body and silently asking for help. Nobody had the courage or humanity to help him until he bled to death – a doctor who saved lives for over 40 years could not be helped when he needed medical help most. The fear of incurring the wrath of those who shot him was a factor. The fear of helpers being accused by the police of killing him was another factor. The assumption by onlookers that he must have been an enemy to warrant being shot was another factor. If he was killed because he had escorts and looked like one of the “enemies of the people,” it still goes back to the negative in applauding the violence perpetrated by unknown gunmen.

The South-East is bleeding. People are fleeing. Sadly, it still looks like morning. All hands must be on deck to get to the root of this violence and stop it. Whoever knows what should be done to stop it needs to do it. No society gains from violence. No society grows when there is insecurity.

You are welcome Oga Emma. wink

Btw,
We no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

Good and apt ready to him
Nothing to be added,
Nothing to be subtracted!

[b][/b]
END OF THREAD!!!

Kilode, you just derailed the thread.
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by hammer567: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
NIGERIANS NEED TO GET THIS INTO THEIR HEAD.

NNAMDI KANU IS WORKING FOR THE BIAFRA NATION.

NNAMDI KANU IS A MESSENGER.

IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM, BIAFRANS WILL RALLY BEHIND ANOTHER EXTREME RADICAL ONE TO CONTINUE THE AGITATION.

THIS GOES BEYOND NNAMDI KANU.

THE PROBLEM IS THE PEOPLE OF SS/SE THAT NO LONGER BELIEVE IN NIGERIA.
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by xelly: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109463966:
Cownu the animal will pay for his crimes against humanity,
Crimes of killing innocent igbos and killing our policemen of igbo origin , roasting their corpses to cook egusi soup.

Evil end await him and the all brainwashed cannibals supporting him

Gbamsolutely!
Correct man.
You are mouthed.

Chop kiss kiss

[/b]
God bless you Great man.
God gat you and all of us @[b]

To the enemies of the country,
AKA : Children of hate, Frustrations and perdition,
(Make uns Quote dem MANNA to answer ya names)
The anointing wey all of us @[/color] carry,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.
GOD BLESS [color=#006600]NIGERIA

His name is Kanu and you aren't talking to him if you spell his name wrong. This is a simple rule.
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by DOTian: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Edusouls:
Ipob animal spotted, una go beg dem to come they turned you down, now u remember they have been bribed with oil well, u see why they call ipob members animals? Cos u people reason like one..

Coming from a Zoogerian, whose country is the poverty capital of the world, this is very rich..
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Repeat your comment without crying.... grin

"You can't beat them"?

Maybe tears in your eyes made you type on the wrong keys.

Last time flat heads misbehaved, we beat the shiit out of them, 3 million lives lost and their leader Ojukwu ran away to Abidjan in his wife's skirts.

Kanu started same with IPOB, he's destroying his own region.... he too ran away in his wife's gown.

So what's this drivel you just wrote?

brother, I don't have time for mistakes like you. Continue growing with the rubbish you and your likes have been fed. Nigeria never defeated Biafra.. Even in your ignorance I still believe one day you'll have sense. The only tribe that do give you hausa people sleepless nights and it's been going on for years. We are your biggest nightmare. So you better stay woke you pussy
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by GeneralOjukwu: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2022
frankfecks:
brother, I don't have time for mistakes like you. Continue growing with the rubbish you and your likes have been fed. Nigeria never defeated Biafra.. Even in your ignorance I still believe one day you'll have sense. The only tribe that do give you hausa people sleepless nights and it's been going on for years. We are your biggest nightmare. So you better stay woke you pussy

See you rambling with all these delusions.

You need to see a psychiatrist urgently.

If Biafuro wasn't defeated why did they send Effiong to surrender while your coward hero Ojukwu ran away in his wife's skirts.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.