Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) (53390 Views)

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Ekitipolitics: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Onyeka2019: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Omo nah from your tv jare.. change your tv � pls
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2022
NTA is using Zack Synder's dark version
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by 8stargeneral: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2022
NTA is for government...they are using it to hype
good governance which never been in existence..commissioned projects never been in existence
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Shellsploit: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
DG of NTA arrest Shellsploit for disparaging NTA online shocked

U eh....
Meanwhile, that nikon d90 na 120k with lens ooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by techmo(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Vickyvice:
y are all of u projecting all these politicians? Irrespective of party, non loves u. They are aspiring for these posts for themselves and families and friends

Do you know the origin of the word Idiot came from an old Greek word which mean people who believe governance, politics and democracy is non of their business, they never get involved in politicking yet when Politicians they never voted for start issuing out unfavourable policy they start getting angry

Tinibu owes me nothing as long as I enjoy BRT with AC and USB port, as long as Lagos Metro train would commence operations soon, as long as LAGBOAT is working fine with beautiful jetty
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Bahamas95(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2022
All state owned TV stations are also like that, very useless people. They don't upgrade because of corruption. Still doing things the old school way.

They won't employ fresh/young graduates to bring in new ideas...... Before you stand a chance of getting a job you must have one Oga at the top.
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by khalleb(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Armaggedon:
Tinubu's agents fooling around.
TVC is not one of the three best broadcaster in Nigeria.

Are you sure so mention the best three TV stations in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by snoopz: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2022
That useless nta that can't even project Nigeria matches esp those last 2 games with rhor in charge...
Always showing stupid and outdated documentaries
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by greatseed: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2022
FamilyAdviser:
Despite millions of naira been pumped into Nigeria television authority (NTA) they seems to be lacking behind in this digital milenium

This is the picture taken from the ongoing Opening ceremony of 2022 progressive women conference in Abuja.

Compare the two pictures and judge from yourself

It is simple. Private companies have more quality than Federal companies or organisation. Look around you in all ramifications.
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Echoban: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Armaggedon:
Tinubu's agents fooling around.
TVC is not one of the three best broadcaster in Nigeria.

Guy chill o.

That's my default TV . From business report, Journalist hangout, your view, Niger Delta update.. guy leave Politics out of it. I enjoyed it overnight. I also justapose arise, channel, AIt, Aljezeera for more news esp wen arise dey drill our Politician this period, e dey sweet watching the show/drama.grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by aryzgreat: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Even the TVC na low budget NTA in terms of visual quality.

So far Arise, Channels and AIT are the only local TV stations worthy of watching. Others na jokers especially NTA
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Armaggedon: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2022
khalleb:

Are you sure so mention the best three TV stations in Nigeria
Channels, Arise and AIT
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by onuman: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
NTA that women newscasters wear hijab, and perhaps, Buqar.
Even Arabic TVs women newscasters don't wear hijab.
Political Islam in Nigeria is all about show off Nigeria as a Muslim majority country and use it to drive to corner and control oil and gas resources in the south of Nigeria.
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by shantti(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
techmo:
cool

Don't worry folks.... VOTE Jagaban 23 for all round excellence

If you want NTA to beat TVC and compete with CNN BAT23 is your right plug

Suffer no dey tire u, what is wrong with u?
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by onuman: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2022
LeeSantos:
...Who still watch NTA, AIT, and the likes?
Be bringing itel phone for video coverage
I bet they don't generate revenue anymore self.
Tax payers money is going into trash
You risk getting tagged as Islamic terrorist in Western countries through watching NTA where Muslim women newscasters dress themselves in bags and cover their faces in a terrible way.
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Miller232: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
This will go viral and the useless mgt of the station will come with a rebuttal, denial or excuse on how this fact is false.
Only in Nigeria will a glaring fact be false
They might even claim it's the TV grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by techmo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
shantti:

Suffer no dey tire u, what is wrong with u?

May God never let me suffer when my hardwork is paying me, if you are suffering my brother double your hustle, Tinubu or President won't make you rich
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Elliotwaveforec: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
azpekuliar:

Before they take your advice and fold up, they have a very vast archive, whose content they should upload to Youtube as a matter of public and national interest.
You're correct, so that those archives can be preserved permanently on the internet; then, they can shut down.
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by tnerro1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Don’t remember when I watched NTN last, should be like 10 years ago
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Nyanabo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
NTA is an epitome of everything that's wrong with this country. Since 2010 they have been trying to transfer from analog to digital means of transmission. And they have not been able to despite billions of naira and loans being taken a pumped into it.

Appointments into the station are ethnicity based not merit. Half baked journalist, Editors, directors, camera men, sounds technicians are all over the place. Simply because they know someone that know another person.

I'm speaking from experience, I know the rot in that TV station. I pity this country and anyone one who still has hope in it.

This country don cast, e no fit better again.

God forbid. undecided
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by perdollar(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nta still dey exist
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by seyz91(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Confirm!
ghostboy:
Anything owned and controlled by The Nigerian Government is always below par
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by seyz91(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
illicit:
Actually NTA is meant for broadcast in Nigerian prisons

1 Like

Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by seyz91(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
You no lie
OlujobaSamuel:
This will go viral and the useless mgt of the station will come with a rebuttal, denial or excuse on how this fact is false.
Only in Nigeria will a glaring fact be false
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by seyz91(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
I tell you
Maxymilliano:
NTA, is the true definition of Nigeria ...

It reflects the progress we have made as a country
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by azpekuliar: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You're correct, so that those archives can be preserved permanently on the internet; then, they can shut down.

Exactly sir

1 Like

Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by seyz91(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
Mercychen:
NTA looks like fake Macleans while TVC looks like the Original Macleans toothpaste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by jditimiya(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
You even get time to dey watch NTA you can beat the reach. Na big lie there picture quality is so bad that if that is the only station you have in your TV better off it and play your radio.
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by tollyboy5(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
techmo:
cool

Don't worry folks.... VOTE Jagaban 23 for all round excellence

If you want NTA to beat TVC and compete with CNN BAT23 is your right plug

Na so una tok 2015
Scam!
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by shantti(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
techmo:

May God never let me suffer when my hardwork is paying me, if you are suffering my brother double your hustle, Tinubu or President won't make you rich

If an enabling environment for ease of business is not created by the government, how will a business or handwork thrive. If your handwork doesn't thrive, how will you not suffer?
Re: Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) by Onuoha1234(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
!NTA is a toothless bulldog, A waste iof resources. No mention of the station anywhere world.Have you heard of Aljezera?. Close NTA down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Tells Miracle She Enjoyed What Went Down Between Them / Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m / Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.