Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Best Gaming Keyboards And Mouse Guides - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Gaming Keyboards And Mouse Guides (338 Views)

Apple + Genuine Microsoft Wireless Keyboards At Giveaway Prices / Dell Keyboards And Batteries, Hp Keyboards And Batteries Lenovo Keyboards / Contact Me For All Types Of Keyboards At A Better Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Gaming Keyboards And Mouse Guides by EitanDeCosta: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Your gaming activities cannot be performed without a perfect Keyboard and Mouse. You can use a traditional keyboard to perform normal activities like sending emails and completing your other business stuff. But playing games without a gaming keyboard and mouse isn't liked by gamers.
Gamers don't enjoy playing games on a traditional keyboard and mouse because they feel uncomfortable on these devices. They demand some great stuff that allows them to enjoy the game they play. For this, they use Gaming Keyboards and Mouses.
But gamers who just entered this gaming industry don't know which keyboard and mouse are perfect for them. They first invest money in the wrong stuff, and later they regret it. So today, we'll resolve this issue. We will recommend some great gaming keyboards and mouses. But first, we will reveal what you should keep in mind before purchasing any gaming keyboard and mouse. Later, we'd recommend some keyboards and mouses that you should use for gaming.
Things To Consider Before Purchasing a Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

Before recommending our recommendation, we'd like to reveal some essential things that you must keep in mind before purchasing this stuff for yourself.
Full-Size Keyboards OR TKL Size?

That's the first thing where gamers get confused. There are 3 typing keyboards that gamers like, Full-Size, TKL Size Keyboard, and 60% Keyboard.
Full-Size Gaming Keyboards is our first recommendation because they include every key. You get Numeric and Macro Keys, which is perfect because every key is included. You must go with these Full-Size Keyboards when you have just started gaming because you are learning.
When you got some expertise with these Full-Size Keyboards, you must switch to the others. We never recommend a newbie to start gaming on TKL Sized Keyboards. At first, you should use these Full-Size Keyboards.
Mechanical VS Membrane Switch?

When you've decided the size, the next thing that you must consider in your mind is the switches. Mechanical and Membrane Switches are the most popular ones in these gaming keyboards. Each Switch has some PROS and CONS. You don't get a perfect product having only PROS, but no CONS. So we will mention the PROS and CONS of these switches. Later, you can decide which Switch fits best for you.
Mechanical Switch

Mechanical Switch has 4 PROS and 2 CONS in my eyes. They are more tactile, more responsive, durable, and accurate. When your keyboard responds well, you can perform numerous executions without facing input delays.
When we see its CONS, we first get its price. Gaming Keyboards with Mechanical Switches are a bit pricey and louder. Pressing Mechanical Keys is soft, but they have louder noise than Membrane Switch. These are the 2 CONS of Mechanical Switch, but you enjoy that once you get addicted to loud noise. You only purchase a keyboard one time, so you don't face this problem again and again.
Membrane Switch

Gaming Keyboards with Membrane Switch have some PROS and CONS, but they are Quieter, Less Expensive, and Water-Resistant. Gamers who like playing games in silent mode must use these keyboards because they aren't noisy like Mechanical Switches.
Wired VS Wireless?

After finalizing the Keyboard Size and Switch, the 3rd important thing is its connection. Gamers use wired and wireless keyboards. Each gamer has a different perspective. Some gamers like wired keyboards, while some dislike these. It also depends on the game. For example, Dark Souls is one of the hardest games ever created, and VeryAliGaming, the big Dark Souls hub says “most gamers are likely to play with keyboards that have quick response”
According to some survey reports, I've noticed that gamers like Wired Keyboards. These Keyboards are connected in less than no time, and you don't face battery issues. Using these Keyboards in a place where many WiFis are routing, you don't feel any distortion because your connection is direct.
But Wireless Keyboards have some disadvantages that most gamers face. The first disappointment is the battery life. Gamers don't remember the time they take to play games. Even when I play games, I don't know what is happening because I am busy. So in these conditions, gamers forget to charge their keyboards. When any intense game is taking place, your battery can disappoint you.
You can also have some interference if you play games with a group where every gamer has a different internet connection. When sitting in that environment, you face input delays because you are sitting in a crowded area where lots of WiFis, Bluetooth, and some other Wireless Keyboards are being used. So that's where you can face input delays while using Wireless Keyboards. These are the disadvantages you face while using Wireless Keyboards.
These are the things you must consider before purchasing any gaming keyboard for yourself. I've completely explained about Gaming Keyboards, now comes the turn of a Gaming Mouse. Usually, Gaming Mouses also have a wired and wireless connection, but I've proved that Wired Mouse is best for gaming and other stuff. The thing that matters in a gaming mouse is SENSOR and DPI.
SENSOR

Gaming Mouses have different sensors, depending on the gamer's choice. There are many sensors, but gamers prefer Focus+ because it's the best Sensor out there. This Sensor is found in Razer devices. I recommend using this Sensor for getting a comfortable gaming experience.
DPI
DPI stands for Dots Per Inch, and that's the second thing you must keep in mind before purchasing any gaming mouse. It refers to the rate of pixels your screen cursor will move per inch. If your gaming mouse has got more DPIs, you can move your cursor faster in any direction.
Usually, gamers who play First-Person Shooting games online watch these things because players are attacked from 4 sides. So if your mice's DPI is low, you cannot rotate your mouse faster. Having a Mouse with a high DPI is recommended for hardcore gamers.
Conclusion
These were the things you must keep in mind before purchasing any gaming keyboard and mouse. We've already recommended a gaming mouse for our users. If you like our recommendation, you must go with that, or you can follow these footprints to get the best gaming keyboard and mouse for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Best Gaming Keyboards And Mouse Guides by dietercuti: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Is a membrane switch pleasant to touch while playing?
Re: Best Gaming Keyboards And Mouse Guides by dettemanon(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
I wanted to purchase a wireless keyboard and mouse for work at home or in other places such as cafes or bookstores. So thanks for this list. Of course, I've already seen this on WaterThread. This is a resource that I use to study novelties in the world of gaming. There are enough reviews on powerful gaming devices, mice, monitors, keyboards, and video cards. I'm glad I found your post. Now I'll look at that site and decide to order something for work. I've already bought a new desk for working on the PC. So I'll choose not only based on the characteristics of the future mouse and keyboard but also from the point of view of the visual component.

(1) (Reply)

Second Hand HP Compaq Presario 2500 Laptop. / Openbox Hp Dragonfly I7 11th Gen 16gb 512gb Ssd Checkout / Macbook Pro 2019 (open Box)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.